NATION

PASSWORD

NSPolandball 3: Return Of The Countryballs (4 YEARS!)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be the next thread's title be?

The Countryball Strikes Back!
23%
Now with more Poland!
14%
AKA The Eternal Polandball Thread
8%
The Most Balls You'll Ever See on NationStates
53%
Other
2%

Total votes : 1657

New Bradenia Ghost
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Bradenia Ghost » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:43 am

Tengania wrote:
Ausinia wrote:(Image)
Is Ausiniaball allowed to to join the party?

Oh, a newcomer!
Hello!

Good Art but you know what I don't like: The Insult
I know I spam but I gone over that now
The Insult: The BLA BLA BLA
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia Ghost (NSName)
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia (Canon Name)

Tengania
Envoy

Founded: Nov 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tengania » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:06 am

New Excalibus wrote:(Image)

My first NSPolandball drawing
Tell me what you think!

Nice job! The only thing that's left is to clean up the outlines, and start exclusively using the pencil instead of the line tool, but great start!

Sefy the Great wrote:
Tengania wrote:Oh, a newcomer!
Hello!

brilliant-
but inside there's *recalling*
a gold statue of Maori Moon, The Greatian Picklehaube, Dragon Eggs and Nerve gas "stall" (it's a full blown shop that got in there somehow) 30 or so cellars of wine, extra ban hammers just in case one's broken...

Yep, the door's blocking it all. Plus I haven't been around long enough to experiance all of those things D:

New Bradenia Ghost wrote:
Hello!
(Image)

Oh come on, it's all in jest!
Last edited by Tengania on Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
----=====• |THE VANGUARD| •=====----
BREAKING NEWS: Five-hour search for mystery UFOs called off after witness is informed of the existence of birds | Dealing with a Pandemic: should Tengani schools have opened this autumn? | 75,000-year-old hand stencils in a hole near a tree by a river | World tensions rise as first nuclear detonation in thirty-two years detected in southern hemisphere

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:30 am

Me: Remember to follow the Polandball rules! They are very important!

Also Me:
Last edited by New Excalibus on Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

The Biggles Syndicate
Diplomat

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Biggles Syndicate » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:59 am

New Excalibus wrote:Me: Remember to follow the Polandball rules! They are very important!

Also Me:
(Image)

Come to think of it, now I think I should sign up for Elon's Mars mission after seeing that.

Devernia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Devernia » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:21 am

New Excalibus wrote:Me: Remember to follow the Polandball rules! They are very important!

Also Me:
(Image)

t-pose
Comunidade de Devernha [MT 2019]
???
NS stats may or may not be used.

NOTE: Will nearly retcon everything soon.
RECENT HEADLINES:26 Officials In Parliament Found With NCoV | Devernian Stock Market Collapses In Global Recession | "How Long Will We Last?" Declares Opinion Piece In Gaerson Journal

New Bradenia Ghost
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby New Bradenia Ghost » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:22 pm

Request: Me noticing Kilkire, Maori Moon, and Dawetid not looking at me and I am crying saying "Can't into Friends, I am Sad"
Last edited by New Bradenia Ghost on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:06 pm

Request: Perhaps someone could draw European Federation with power armor, and gun?

https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/ ... if.342037/

Flag there.

New Bradenia Ghost wrote:Request: Me noticing Kilkire, Maori Moon, and Free American Empire- not looking at me and I am crying saying "Can't into Friends, I am Sad"

Also, FAE's account is abandoned. I have moved it to there, as I am Silver Commonwealth now.
Last edited by Silver Commonwealth on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

The Republic of the Volga
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of the Volga » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:08 pm

Can I get a ball, please? Just a ball for there being one, in case I ever need it.
After the collapse of the USSR, Ciscaucasia was finally given its independence as the Republic of the Volga. However, in recent years, it looks like the collapse of the USSR was only the beginning...

Current IC Year: 2023
National News: Previously undiscovered bodies from the Russian Civil War discovered in Volgograd, as well as previously undiscovered flag
International News: First flag of the independent Komi Republic created, distancing its flag from Russia

New Bradenia Ghost
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby New Bradenia Ghost » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:13 pm

Silver Commonwealth wrote:Request: Perhaps someone could draw European Federation with power armor, and gun?

https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/ ... if.342037/

Flag there.

New Bradenia Ghost wrote:Request: Me noticing Kilkire, Maori Moon, and Free American Empire- not looking at me and I am crying saying "Can't into Friends, I am Sad"

Also, FAE's account is abandoned. I have moved it to there, as I am Silver Commonwealth now.

Oh

Demirestad
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:19 pm

Hey guys, I am back again! I will be a bit more active now.

Also I made a factbook with all of the different Polandball drawings I made for people as well as some of the ones I made in my region, go take a look if you want! https://www.nationstates.net/nation=demirestad/detail=factbook/id=1062603
Last edited by Demirestad on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
+ Dan Unasten Republik vonn Stadelandt +

I would create another nation to change the name but this one already has to much on it, whups

Staden Neuheten
Nothing whatsoever... For now

NS Stats are not used

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:24 pm

Sorry for bad quality, I'm a beginner.

Please tell me if these are good drawings!
Last edited by New Excalibus on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✦ excal ✦

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of the Volga » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:17 pm

New Excalibus wrote:
Sorry for bad quality, I'm a beginner.

Please tell me if these are good drawings!

I would prefer it if my ball was a bit bigger or the flag was a bit smaller so both stripes are on it, but it's still good! Thanks!
After the collapse of the USSR, Ciscaucasia was finally given its independence as the Republic of the Volga. However, in recent years, it looks like the collapse of the USSR was only the beginning...

National News: Previously undiscovered bodies from the Russian Civil War discovered in Volgograd, as well as previously undiscovered flag
International News: First flag of the independent Komi Republic created, distancing its flag from Russia

Sefy the Great
Diplomat

Founded: May 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Demirestad wrote:(Image)

Also I made a factbook with all of the different Polandball drawings I made for people as well as some of the ones I made in my region, go take a look if you want! https://www.nationstates.net/nation=demirestad/detail=factbook/id=1062603

quite a nice selection of polandball comics there

anyway, request for anyone :P.
i request a GreatianEmpireball (use the old communist commonwealth flag from before) entering The Draconic Wilderness (pocket dimension filled with Dragons) while The Ministry of Public Decency raids the building in case anyone is trying to enter The Draconic Wilderness. Draw Ministry Official as a GreatianEmpireball with this man's hat:
Last edited by Sefy the Great on Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A 12.7 civilization, according to this index.

Motto is "All shall be well, and all matter of things shall be well." but it didn't fit.
reworking history, please wait...

Tengania
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tengania » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:33 pm

The Republic of the Volga wrote:Can I get a ball, please? Just a ball for there being one, in case I ever need it.

I made you a ball for every situation!
Normal
Shocked/Scared
Angry
Confused
Derpy
Sad

And, of course, an extra:

BREAKING NEWS: Five-hour search for mystery UFOs called off after witness is informed of the existence of birds | Dealing with a Pandemic: should Tengani schools have opened this autumn? | 75,000-year-old hand stencils in a hole near a tree by a river | World tensions rise as first nuclear detonation in thirty-two years detected in southern hemisphere

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:35 pm

Demirestad wrote:(Image)

May I have a countryball so I can learn to be a better Polandball artist plox?
Also, give it a top hat and make the compass rose an eyepatch.
✦ excal ✦

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of the Volga » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:36 pm

Tengania wrote:
The Republic of the Volga wrote:Can I get a ball, please? Just a ball for there being one, in case I ever need it.

I made you a ball for every situation!
Normal
Shocked/Scared
Angry
Confused
Derpy
Sad

And, of course, an extra:

Thank you so much! I love these!

Demirestad
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:20 pm

Tengania wrote:
Ausinia wrote:(Image)
Is Ausiniaball allowed to to join the party?

Oh, a newcomer!
Hello!

I like how you included the Kyrusiaball that I made a while back! I mean probably not intentionally unless it was
Last edited by Demirestad on Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I would create another nation to change the name but this one already has to much on it, whups

Staden Neuheten

NS Stats are not used

Tengania
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tengania » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:27 pm

Demirestad wrote:
Hello!
(Image)

I like how you included the Kyrusiaball that I made a while back! I mean probably not intentionally unless it was

Oh, yes it was. I loved how it looked, and who would make a better bouncer?

Demirestad
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:48 pm

Tengania wrote:
Demirestad wrote:

Oh, yes it was. I loved how it looked, and who would make a better bouncer?

Thanks! I liked how you made it in yours as well!

Anyways, instead of making a comic for now I want to see where other creators make Demirestad. Maybe you could make Demirestadball in the Unificationist Revolution, or going to space, or even make one with Demirestad and all of the Hanve's in a picture together, but I will leave it up to whoever wants to make one to choose what they want to make! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Staden Neuheten

NS Stats are not used

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:04 pm

Demirestad wrote:
Tengania wrote:Oh, yes it was. I loved how it looked, and who would make a better bouncer?

Anyways, instead of making a comic for now I want to see where other creators make Demirestad. Maybe you could make Demirestadball in the Unificationist Revolution, or going to space, or even make one with Demirestad and all of the Hanve's in a picture together, but I will leave it up to whoever wants to make one to choose what they want to make! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

I had some fun with this commission.
Lone Stadian Soldier hiding from battle in an Alley, 1952 (Colourized)
Last edited by New Excalibus on Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦ excal ✦

Aeisonia
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeisonia » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:12 pm

New Bradenia Ghost wrote:
Hello!

You got warned three days ago. The spamming memory is recent in our heads.
Defence Alert Level [DEFALLEV]
[2]
Top National Stocks
AUS ↓ 0.234%
NRM ↑ 1.34%
AGA ↑ 4.87%
HGG ↑ 3.00%
PAS ↑ 1.23%
Post-societal-collapse authoritarian corporate cyberpunk hell

This nation is a perfect representation of my views.

"Dissent? Crushed. Human Rights? Never existed. Opposing countries? Obliterated. Godmodders? Hung from a streetlamp. Minorites? Forced to the dig their own graves and shot. Your sole purpose in life? Spend money, procreate, and die. Hotel? Trivago." -Neos Realm

Anthem:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMgRvlphJ4

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of the Volga » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:22 pm

Demirestad wrote:
Tengania wrote:Oh, yes it was. I loved how it looked, and who would make a better bouncer?

Wish I could, haha. Can't draw spacesuits on polandballs though lol

I could tell you my idea, though, and maybe another person could draw it.

Demirestad
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:30 pm

The Republic of the Volga wrote:
Demirestad wrote:

Wish I could, haha. Can't draw spacesuits on polandballs though lol

Sure! I'd like to hear the idea if you have one!

New Excalibus wrote:
Demirestad wrote:

I had some fun with this commission.
Lone Stadian Soldier hiding from battle in an Alley, 1952 (Colourized)

War Flashbacks
Last edited by Demirestad on Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Staden Neuheten

NS Stats are not used

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of the Volga » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:42 pm

Demirestad wrote:
The Republic of the Volga wrote:Wish I could, haha. Can't draw spacesuits on polandballs though lol

So here's my idea.

Demirestadball is coming off a spaceship onto the moon.

"one small step fur mann…"

He takes a small car out of his pocket and places it on the surface of the moon, moving it back and forth.

"one large vroom vroom fur mein wagen"

(i'm assuming your country is german-based from what I've read. if i'm wrong, then correct me!)

Demirestad
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:57 pm

The Republic of the Volga wrote:
Demirestad wrote:

So here's my idea.

Demirestadball is coming off a spaceship onto the moon.

"one small step fur mann…"

He takes a small car out of his pocket and places it on the surface of the moon, moving it back and forth.

"one large vroom vroom fur mein wagen"

(i'm assuming your country is german-based from what I've read. if i'm wrong, then correct me!)

Yeah it pretty much is German, just they are Stadians, and my nation isn't really based on Earth technically speaking, but your idea sounds great! Might try and make it sometime, unless someone else wants to tackle it. By the way, my nations language is basically German, Dutch and Swedish put into a blender without special characters and English grammer.
Last edited by Demirestad on Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Staden Neuheten

NS Stats are not used

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction