NATION

PASSWORD

(Flag)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
The New Age Empire
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

(Flag)

Postby The New Age Empire » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:07 am

Would anyone possibly be willing to create a fascist flag for me? Specifically, It would be from the Styrian coat of arms, http://i.imgur.com/hE9j5zR.png holdings it like the fascist eagle, http://i.imgur.com/oHg7pm2.png if someone could possibly guide me to somewhere I could get this done as welll that would be very helpful, if this is in the wrong board apologies.
Hello, I haven't been active in a long while, looking to come back and see how things are with the community.
Music: Rap (mostly trap), Metal/Rock
Previously active around 2014-2016
The New Age Empire is a revival of The Helghast Empire, in an alternative universe where Mael Radec survived the destruction of Helghan.

My personal beliefs are not that of the character I am with this account, above are my 8values results.

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:11 pm

Ah, thank you, I haven't been using nation states lately, I might be getting back into it, I only just recently started using it again but I used to a long time ago.
Also I meant like the styrian coat of arms holding a fasces, I'd obviously change it to a different color as well, I'm using it for another project and I need a good looking symbol for it, thanks though :)
Hello, I haven't been active in a long while, looking to come back and see how things are with the community.
Music: Rap (mostly trap), Metal/Rock
Previously active around 2014-2016
The New Age Empire is a revival of The Helghast Empire, in an alternative universe where Mael Radec survived the destruction of Helghan.

My personal beliefs are not that of the character I am with this account, above are my 8values results.

Return to Arts & Fiction