NATION

PASSWORD

The Fallout Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Do you have Fallout 4 yet?

yes, and its the best game i've ever played ever
351
35%
yes and i hate it. refund when?
93
9%
maybe idk
102
10%
no but im buying it by the end of the year
120
12%
no and ill never play a fallout game in my entire life
49
5%
this pull fucking sucks who let you be op
291
29%
 
Total votes : 1006

User avatar
Sevvania
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6749
Founded: Nov 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sevvania » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:25 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Haha, could they have picked a worse image for Jun

I had to give him a wrapped cap and a gas mask because I got tired of looking at his mopey face.
"Humble thyself and hold thy tongue."

Current Era: 1945
NationStates Stat Card - Sevvania
OFFICIAL FACTBOOK - Sevvania
4/1/13 - Never Forget

User avatar
Licana
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16039
Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Licana » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:32 am

This is the precise reason I put all of the beds in Sanctuary on a giant floating platform no one can get to.
B-BELIEVE WOMEN!
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38613
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:10 am

Sevvania wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Haha, could they have picked a worse image for Jun

I had to give him a wrapped cap and a gas mask because I got tired of looking at his mopey face.

Hehe

Licana wrote:This is the precise reason I put all of the beds in Sanctuary on a giant floating platform no one can get to.
You are a cruel person.

I approve.
Scary Spooky Leftist #19879417 An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Loyal to Dragonstone and the King in the Narrow Sea

WHY BOOB SMALL? WHY YOU HATE?
-oppressed gamer
Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Husseinarti
Senator
 
Posts: 4794
Founded: Mar 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Husseinarti » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:58 am

I like how the last like 80 pages has been about synths and synth accessories.
Bash the fash, neopup the neo-cons, crotale the commies, and super entendard socialists

User avatar
The Wolven League
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5390
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Why does Curie have to be so damn cute?

I mean her first two approval talks... like Jesus, I never knew extreme naivety plus French accent equals extreme cuteness.
For anyone wondering, I joined this website during my edgy teenage years. I made a lot of dumb, awkward posts, flip-flopped between various extreme ideologies, and just generally embarrassed myself. I denounce a sizable amount of my past posts. I am no longer active on NationStates and this nation/account is no longer used.

User avatar
The Enclave-
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: Jun 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Enclave- » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:59 pm

The Wolven League wrote:Why does Curie have to be so damn cute?

I mean her first two approval talks... like Jesus, I never knew extreme naivety plus French accent equals extreme cuteness.


There are mods which make her even cuter.

User avatar
Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21989
Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Transoxthraxia » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:09 pm

The Wolven League wrote:Why does Curie have to be so damn cute?

I mean her first two approval talks... like Jesus, I never knew extreme naivety plus French accent equals extreme cuteness.

too bad she has gross short hair
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

User avatar
The Enclave-
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: Jun 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Enclave- » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:06 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
The Wolven League wrote:Why does Curie have to be so damn cute?

I mean her first two approval talks... like Jesus, I never knew extreme naivety plus French accent equals extreme cuteness.

too bad she has gross short hair



Moooooddsssssss

User avatar
Imperial isa
Senator
 
Posts: 4763
Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:52 am

The Enclave- wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:too bad she has gross short hair



Moooooddsssssss

Or the console if you know what you are doing.
Romeo Foxtrot, Shall we Dance...
We're on Express Elevator to Hell

User avatar
The Wolven League
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5390
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:52 am

Transoxthraxia wrote:
The Wolven League wrote:Why does Curie have to be so damn cute?

I mean her first two approval talks... like Jesus, I never knew extreme naivety plus French accent equals extreme cuteness.

too bad she has gross short hair

I prefer it that way.
For anyone wondering, I joined this website during my edgy teenage years. I made a lot of dumb, awkward posts, flip-flopped between various extreme ideologies, and just generally embarrassed myself. I denounce a sizable amount of my past posts. I am no longer active on NationStates and this nation/account is no longer used.

User avatar
The Wolven League
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5390
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:54 am

Heard this quote from Curie yesterday- "I find people staring. Is there something wrong with my backside?"

Or something along those lines.

Curie, you're too innocent for a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
For anyone wondering, I joined this website during my edgy teenage years. I made a lot of dumb, awkward posts, flip-flopped between various extreme ideologies, and just generally embarrassed myself. I denounce a sizable amount of my past posts. I am no longer active on NationStates and this nation/account is no longer used.

User avatar
Imperial isa
Senator
 
Posts: 4763
Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:55 am

The Wolven League wrote:Heard this quote from Curie yesterday- "I find people staring. Is there something wrong with my backside?"

Or something along those lines.

Curie, you're too innocent for a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

Wait tell she ask to try out this thing called sex :lol:
Last edited by Imperial isa on Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Romeo Foxtrot, Shall we Dance...
We're on Express Elevator to Hell

User avatar
The Unhallowed City
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1543
Founded: Aug 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unhallowed City » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:06 am

The Wolven League wrote:Heard this quote from Curie yesterday- "I find people staring. Is there something wrong with my backside?"

Or something along those lines.

Curie, you're too innocent for a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

I locked Curie in the impenetrable fortress known as Sanctuary. I think I forced a few other companions to stay there with her. My darlings cannot be harmed.

User avatar
The Hobbesian Metaphysician
Minister
 
Posts: 3141
Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hobbesian Metaphysician » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:19 pm

So the brotherhood killed Veronica, and an entire team of the followers. I in response used Lilly to slaughter my way into their bunker, and murdered them all. I buried Veronica back in goodsprings, and it really pissed me off they did that. I am now hunting any of the scouts they had out there to murder them as well (found several of them) including an entire team coming back from patrol.
Majoring in History, and Religion & Philosophy in Presbyterian College.

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016 ... 1474447463 studying religion & philosophy

The once dead Benuty has risen again, and this means I qualify to give marriage licenses in my name sorry Wolf.

Seraphim-active roleplay Squire of VR

User avatar
Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21989
Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Transoxthraxia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:20 pm

The Hobbesian Metaphysician wrote:So the brotherhood killed Veronica, and an entire team of the followers. I in response used Lilly to slaughter my way into their bunker, and murdered them all. I buried Veronica back in goodsprings, and it really pissed me off they did that. I am now hunting any of the scouts they had out there to murder them as well (found several of them) including an entire team coming back from patrol.

cucked again eh

tbf I don't like Veronica.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

User avatar
Barboneia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10361
Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Barboneia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:21 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
The Hobbesian Metaphysician wrote:So the brotherhood killed Veronica, and an entire team of the followers. I in response used Lilly to slaughter my way into their bunker, and murdered them all. I buried Veronica back in goodsprings, and it really pissed me off they did that. I am now hunting any of the scouts they had out there to murder them as well (found several of them) including an entire team coming back from patrol.

cucked again eh

tbf I don't like Veronica.

I didn't like her that much either, but she was better than Cass at least. I hated Cass so much.

Arcade best follower

And Boone

User avatar
Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21989
Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Transoxthraxia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:22 pm

Barboneia wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:cucked again eh

tbf I don't like Veronica.

I didn't like her that much either, but she was better than Cass at least. I hated Cass so much.

Arcade best follower

And Boone

I'm actually not a huge fan of followers in any Fallout Game, NV or otherwise. The first follower I actually grew attached to was Piper, from FO4.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

User avatar
The Hobbesian Metaphysician
Minister
 
Posts: 3141
Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hobbesian Metaphysician » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:23 pm

Barboneia wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:cucked again eh

tbf I don't like Veronica.

I didn't like her that much either, but she was better than Cass at least. I hated Cass so much.

Arcade best follower

And Boone


Honestly when Cass wasn't too drunk she was a terrible shot. At least Veronica could punch things to death with actual accuracy. The funniest moment happened when Veronica punched the Van Griffin twins to death, and I used Archimedes to blast all the mooks they had coming outside at me.
Majoring in History, and Religion & Philosophy in Presbyterian College.

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016 ... 1474447463 studying religion & philosophy

The once dead Benuty has risen again, and this means I qualify to give marriage licenses in my name sorry Wolf.

Seraphim-active roleplay Squire of VR

User avatar
The Nuclear Fist
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33214
Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nuclear Fist » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:24 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
The Wolven League wrote:Why does Curie have to be so damn cute?

I mean her first two approval talks... like Jesus, I never knew extreme naivety plus French accent equals extreme cuteness.

too bad she has gross short hair

Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste
[23:24] <Marquesan> I have the feeling that all the porn videos you watch are like...set to Primus' music, Ulysses.
Farnhamia wrote:You're getting a little too fond of the jerkoff motions.
And you touch the distant beaches with tales of brave Ulysses. . .
THE ABSOLUTTM MADMAN ESCAPES JUSTICE ONCE MORE

User avatar
Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21989
Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Transoxthraxia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:25 pm

The Nuclear Fist wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:too bad she has gross short hair

Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Ah, I might just throw this in my signature, lmao.

But yeah, just never been a huge fan of the short hair.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

User avatar
Barboneia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10361
Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Barboneia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:26 pm

The Hobbesian Metaphysician wrote:
Barboneia wrote:I didn't like her that much either, but she was better than Cass at least. I hated Cass so much.

Arcade best follower

And Boone


Honestly when Cass wasn't too drunk she was a terrible shot. At least Veronica could punch things to death with actual accuracy. The funniest moment happened when Veronica punched the Van Griffin twins to death, and I used Archimedes to blast all the mooks they had coming outside at me.

Yeah, Veronica's power fist was pretty cool.

User avatar
Licana
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16039
Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Licana » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:29 pm

The Hobbesian Metaphysician wrote:Honestly when Cass wasn't too drunk she was a terrible shot. At least Veronica could punch things to death with actual accuracy. The funniest moment happened when Veronica punched the Van Griffin twins to death, and I used Archimedes to blast all the mooks they had coming outside at me.

>Van Griffin
>twins
>door ambush
>funny

Doesn't even come close to the time I accidentally broke the game and got Veronica into Dead Money's worldspace, where she proceeded to literally punch Father Elijah into a bottomless pit.
B-BELIEVE WOMEN!
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

User avatar
The Hobbesian Metaphysician
Minister
 
Posts: 3141
Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hobbesian Metaphysician » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Licana wrote:
The Hobbesian Metaphysician wrote:Honestly when Cass wasn't too drunk she was a terrible shot. At least Veronica could punch things to death with actual accuracy. The funniest moment happened when Veronica punched the Van Griffin twins to death, and I used Archimedes to blast all the mooks they had coming outside at me.

>Van Griffin
>twins
>door ambush
>funny

Doesn't even come close to the time I accidentally broke the game and got Veronica into Dead Money's worldspace, where she proceeded to literally punch Father Elijah into a bottomless pit.


Yes I forgot you have such a synthetic sense of humor.
Majoring in History, and Religion & Philosophy in Presbyterian College.

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016 ... 1474447463 studying religion & philosophy

The once dead Benuty has risen again, and this means I qualify to give marriage licenses in my name sorry Wolf.

Seraphim-active roleplay Squire of VR

User avatar
Husseinarti
Senator
 
Posts: 4794
Founded: Mar 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Husseinarti » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:32 pm

Licana wrote:
The Hobbesian Metaphysician wrote:Honestly when Cass wasn't too drunk she was a terrible shot. At least Veronica could punch things to death with actual accuracy. The funniest moment happened when Veronica punched the Van Griffin twins to death, and I used Archimedes to blast all the mooks they had coming outside at me.

>Van Griffin
>twins
>door ambush
>funny

Doesn't even come close to the time I accidentally broke the game and got Veronica into Dead Money's worldspace, where she proceeded to literally punch Father Elijah into a bottomless pit.


you missed a perfect opportunity

>companions
>ever
Bash the fash, neopup the neo-cons, crotale the commies, and super entendard socialists

User avatar
Licana
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16039
Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Licana » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:35 pm

The Hobbesian Metaphysician wrote:Yes I forgot you have such a synthetic sense of humor.


What are you trying to say with this?

Husseinarti wrote:you missed a perfect opportunity

>companions
>ever


Was one of my rare forays into shit-tier charisma bot building. I do them occasionally to remind myself of why this kind of build is irredeemably boring and shit.

But yes,
>companions
>ever
Last edited by Licana on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
B-BELIEVE WOMEN!
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads