NATION

PASSWORD

Paradox Games IV: Eat him for Éire!

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who is the most disloyal pleb in the realm?

The Danish Confederacy
No votes
Reatra
33%
Western Pacific Territories
No votes
Bojikami
17%
United Marxist Nations
17%
Ontorisa
No votes
The Jonathanian States
No votes
Kisinger
No votes
Czechanada
17%
Herargon
17%

Total votes : 6

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:46 pm

Also i think 01_THREAD_TITLE is great for the new one, it gave me a good laugh.

And so it ends....

On to the next thread!

edit: sorry Blaat about the IC stuff there, but come on let me have this one moment of little fun, its the end of the thread.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:49 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Western Pacific Territories wrote:*intrigue event pops up*
"Roma Byzantina, your fellow vassal, has declared himself to be the rightful heir to the Paradox thread, claiming that he was the son of mischievous intent between Huskar and Cersei Lannister. He, and Duke Renoa, his brother, have raised a band of adventurers seeking to claim the throne for themselves, Roma promising to make Renoa the king of the North if he gains the throne.

Option 1: I shall support them in their rightful quest!
[Join war 'Roman Claim for the Iron Throne' against King Huskar]

Option 2: They are traitors, and lairs! I will join my liege against these fools!
[Join war 'Roman Claim for the Iron Throne' against Count Roma Byzantina and Duke Renoa'
Gain title 'Lordship of Harrenhall' from King Huskar]

Hmm... which option, Huskar?
Idk, not my OP anymore lol

I'd think that you would be angry at Roma claiming to be the result of you committing wincest with bloody Cersei Lannister of all people.

And although you are 103 years old and incapable, you have to choose somebody other than your wife, right?
*gives large bribe*
Genivaria wrote:
Western Pacific Territories wrote:So the thread, and Huskars reign, is at it's final breaths. Unfortunately Huskar had no kids so Braila, his wife is the heir to the Paradox thread, alas.

Despite that, I wish a good reign to Bralia, filled with many instances of seduction, plotting, and wincest!
*offers totally-not-suspicious cup of wine*

*slaps cup away*
None of that! Guards!

The succession will be smooth dammit!
I will not allow instability!

Bloody... Everyone was fit so well into place, my entire life has been leading up to this moment, and you ruin it, ruin my only chance at true power!

Guards, kill this man!

Herargon
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Herargon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:55 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Also i think 01_THREAD_TITLE is great for the new one, it gave me a good laugh.

And so it ends....

On to the next thread!

edit: sorry Blaat about the IC stuff there, but come on let me have this one moment of little fun, its the end of the thread.

Oh, don't worry. There will be a time when you can get revenge.

*secretly asks Pope to support a Jihad on Bralia*

edit: crusade, not jihad
Last edited by Herargon on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pro: tolerance, individualism, technocratism, democratism, freedom, freedom of speech and moderate religious expression, the ban on hate speech, constitutional monarchism, the Rhine model
Against: intolerance, radicalism, strong discrimination, populism, fascism, nazism, communism, totalitarianism, authoritarianism, absolutarianism, fundamentalism, strong religious expression, strong nationalism, police states

If you like philosophy, then here you can see what your own philosophical alignements are.

Ifreann wrote:That would certainly save the local regiment of American troops the trouble of plugging your head in ye olde shittere.
How scifi alliances actually work.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:55 pm

The new thread should have been up the second this one hit 500, i am disappoint Bralia.
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:56 pm

Western Pacific Territories wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Idk, not my OP anymore lol

I'd think that you would be angry at Roma claiming to be the result of you committing wincest with bloody Cersei Lannister of all people.

And although you are 103 years old and incapable, you have to choose somebody other than your wife, right?
*gives large bribe*
Genivaria wrote:*slaps cup away*
None of that! Guards!

The succession will be smooth dammit!
I will not allow instability!

Bloody... Everyone was fit so well into place, my entire life has been leading up to this moment, and you ruin it, ruin my only chance at true power!

Guards, kill this man!

*draws sword*
Hear me! Any man who claims loyalty to the throne, rally to me now!
KILL THESE TRAITORS! CHARGE!!

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:56 pm

Okay yeah we have definitely overdone it, lets stop and just wait till the new thread is up.

Also lets try and not do as much next thread as well. Every now and then, but lets not go nuts (and yes i know a lot of that is my fault)
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Herargon
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Herargon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:57 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Okay yeah we have definitely overdone it, lets stop and just wait till the new thread is up.

Also lets try and not do as much next thread as well. Every now and then, but lets not go nuts (and yes i know a lot of that is my fault)

But then how will Paradox survive?
Pro: tolerance, individualism, technocratism, democratism, freedom, freedom of speech and moderate religious expression, the ban on hate speech, constitutional monarchism, the Rhine model
Against: intolerance, radicalism, strong discrimination, populism, fascism, nazism, communism, totalitarianism, authoritarianism, absolutarianism, fundamentalism, strong religious expression, strong nationalism, police states

If you like philosophy, then here you can see what your own philosophical alignements are.

Ifreann wrote:That would certainly save the local regiment of American troops the trouble of plugging your head in ye olde shittere.
How scifi alliances actually work.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:58 pm

Herargon wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Okay yeah we have definitely overdone it, lets stop and just wait till the new thread is up.

But then how will Paradox survive?

Uh... discuss the finer methods of killing virtual children?

I personally prefer having their maid do the job with a pillow, killed one of Daenery's targaryens kids in the ck2 mod that way, it was quite an anticlimactic way for her house to go out.

But i laughed, because these games have been a sick person.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:01 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Also i think 01_THREAD_TITLE is great for the new one, it gave me a good laugh.

And so it ends....

On to the next thread!

Eh, I will allow a little bit of leeway here.

Anyway, we've come to the final page of the game. And this is no Extended Timeline. After 500 pages of play, it's time for a new game.

I lock.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction