NATION

PASSWORD

League Of Legends Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:33 pm

The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:29 pm

The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:22 am

After a very long hiatus from the game, I’ve decided to redeploy my forces, this time in the new Philippines server.

Close to 0 ping from Hong Kong though I don’t know about the player skills distribution.

Quick Play is weird though because other than Top, I have to pick either JG or Support. Even in beginner tier combat on a new account, I can’t seem to get the hang of these secondary roles.

Mordekaiser can still do his thing in the top lane but I am now horrifically bad at all remaining champions.

What’s easier to learn? Amumu jungling or Blitzcrank?

Also, is there a way to transfer my King of Clubs armor for Morde from NA to the Philippines?

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:59 pm

I'm glad mythics are gone, but some of my builds are nuked because of this item update. Why'd they have to remove Everfrost? That was an item I built on like 4 champs, man.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:45 pm

Well, sad news. Riot laid off like 530 employees. Have basically nuked the lore team, including Graham McNeill. And the most annoying news, are shutting down Riot Forge. Bandle Tale will be the last game under the Riot Forge banner.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:32 am

Ameriganastan wrote:Well, sad news. Riot laid off like 530 employees. Have basically nuked the lore team, including Graham McNeill. And the most annoying news, are shutting down Riot Forge. Bandle Tale will be the last game under the Riot Forge banner.

Must've expected a fat bag from Heartsteel and NewJeans. Not playing the game and having to deal with that mess of a company anymore feels so liberating

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:35 am

Kractero wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Well, sad news. Riot laid off like 530 employees. Have basically nuked the lore team, including Graham McNeill. And the most annoying news, are shutting down Riot Forge. Bandle Tale will be the last game under the Riot Forge banner.

Must've expected a fat bag from Heartsteel and NewJeans. Not playing the game and having to deal with that mess of a company anymore feels so liberating

I think I might be done myself. Between the $200 chroma and this bullshit, I don't feel like supporting them anymore. I even got a refund on my pre-order of Bandle Tale.
Last edited by Ameriganastan on Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:14 am

I’m having a blast with quickplay draft on the Philippines server. The only annoying thing is that I have to learn Support/JG otherwise I can only do okay in Top lane games.

Yesterday a Zed Smurf player called “Elsa” showed up and pentakilled my whole team in SECONDS. I recorded the moment as a highlight and might upload it. It’s such a clean penta-assassination.
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:21 am

Guess who I just recruited to do all of my fighting in the bot lane?

Millio!!!! :)

Is he basically League’s version of the Home Alone/kid adventure hero?

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:30 pm

Ranked climb in the Philippines server going well. Probably because it has less than 1 percent of the total player base, but it still feels good to be technically plat.

It looks like Nautilus support is the way to go. I’m hoping to iron out some macro issues with my Darius pick.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction