NATION

PASSWORD

League Of Legends Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Founded: May 11, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Tue May 10, 2022 3:18 pm

My fucking god! These bitches gay! Good for them, good for them!
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue May 10, 2022 4:18 pm

Necroghastia wrote:My fucking god! These bitches gay! Good for them, good for them!

So they finally went and said it, huh? Took them long enough.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed May 11, 2022 9:23 pm

How often do you play this game nowadays?

Is it still popular in 2022?

Did Arcane bring in lots of new players (though whether or not they will stay is dubious)?

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed May 11, 2022 9:55 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:How often do you play this game nowadays?

Did Arcane bring in lots of new players (though whether or not they will stay is dubious)?

I've actually been taking a little break from it. Haven't played since March. Got caught up in other games.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed May 11, 2022 10:16 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:

I've actually been taking a little break from it. Haven't played since March. Got caught up in other games.

Similar. I still follow lore and watch videos and updates and stuff but I’ve not played in a few months.

PhilTech
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Thu May 12, 2022 8:56 am

Never touched it for 6 months, but played several ARAMs this past week to chillax a little.

Professional scene is still very popular and bankable. I always keep up to date.

Arcane created a new fandom and potentially a new cinematic universe. But for people to actually play the game occasionally? I don't think so.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ☢ EMBRACE TOXICITY, EMBRACE CORRUPTION ☢ -----------------------------------------------------------------
.....☣ BE PART OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION ☣................THE CHURCH OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLVED.....................THE AUGMENTATION CLINIC.........................

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri May 13, 2022 3:59 pm

3 months away, and the game is still the same when I returned today. As in I get teams composed of barely sentient human flotsam who drag me down into a losing streak.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Fri May 13, 2022 5:06 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:3 months away, and the game is still the same when I returned today. As in I get teams composed of barely sentient human flotsam who drag me down into a losing streak.

Half the time I imagine my random team mates to be like those slouchers/sabotagers in group projects/presentations at school.

“But I don’t want to work with them. They don’t even-“

Teacher: “Now now now. You have to learn to work with people you don’t like.”

Classmates proceed to undermine the project at every turn.

Bistritza
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Bistritza » Fri May 13, 2022 5:15 pm

Soft OOC: it's popular, friends still pester me to play it. Haven't cared for it since S4. Exceptions are Swain and Aatrox reworks as they objectively have the best character lores.

/Envoking all top mains to confirm that the game sucks since S6.
Main Nation | General Info | The Constitution | NSEconomy Stats | Military Info, Main and Puppets
Other nations | BeeStreetz, Political Parties, More Info | Bistritza TSP-MP Representative, The Regional Alliance
Mediums: Hard OOC; Soft OOC; Soft IC; Hard IC | The accounts' posts are rarely Hard OOC.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue May 17, 2022 9:18 am

Hype! Gimme that Void goodness!
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri May 20, 2022 3:00 pm

The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Mon May 23, 2022 4:51 pm

Finally began playing again this year. Really just stopped caring in every game and just auto-pilot. I automatically assume everyone on my team wants losed, so I give them losted by not 100% tryharding. I've climbed an entire division.

So yeah things are going great.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?
President: Doug McDowell
Population: 227 million
Tech: MT-PMT
I don't use most NS stats
Ideology: Democracy Manifest
Pro: truth
Anti: bullshit

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

PhilTech
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Wed May 25, 2022 5:06 am

Torisakia wrote:Finally began playing again this year.

You are on the wrong road my friend....
-------------------------------------------------------------- ☢ EMBRACE TOXICITY, EMBRACE CORRUPTION ☢ -----------------------------------------------------------------
.....☣ BE PART OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION ☣................THE CHURCH OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLVED.....................THE AUGMENTATION CLINIC.........................

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Wed May 25, 2022 3:45 pm

PhilTech wrote:
Torisakia wrote:Finally began playing again this year.

I don't care. I just wanted something to play. As I also stated, I'm not taking any part of the game seriously. Surprising how much more I enjoy it that way.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?
President: Doug McDowell
Population: 227 million
Tech: MT-PMT
I don't use most NS stats
Ideology: Democracy Manifest
Pro: truth
Anti: bullshit

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

PhilTech
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Sun May 29, 2022 8:32 am

Torisakia wrote:
PhilTech wrote:

I don't care. I just wanted something to play. As I also stated, I'm not taking any part of the game seriously. Surprising how much more I enjoy it that way.

Indeed, I've enjoyed playing league (and even at ranked games) with that kind of mentality as well. However, the jungler in me still prevails and my mouth won't shut until I make sure that my laner don't do shit.
Last edited by PhilTech on Sun May 29, 2022 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Europa Undivided
Minister

Founded: Jun 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Europa Undivided » Sun May 29, 2022 4:14 pm

Aurelion Sol is getting reworked and I believe he will turn into a 200 years champ.
Protestant ~ RPer ~ House of RepresentaThieves ~ Worldbuilder ~ Filipino ~ Centrist ~ Pro-Life ~ Agent of Chaos ~ Discord: derangedtroglodyte ~ No Ani Anquietas, hic qua videum
“Those who cannot conceive Friendship as a substantive love but only as a disguise or elaboration of Eros betray the fact that they have never had a Friend." - C.S. Lewis
“War is cringe." - Moon Tzu, the Art of Peace

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun May 29, 2022 4:16 pm

Europa Undivided wrote:Aurelion Sol is getting reworked and I believe he will turn into a 200 years champ.

It's about time.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Europa Undivided
Minister

Founded: Jun 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Europa Undivided » Sun May 29, 2022 4:16 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Europa Undivided wrote:Aurelion Sol is getting reworked and I believe he will turn into a 200 years champ.

It's about time.

Now I have to worry about my main getting banned or getting picked by someone else lmao
Protestant ~ RPer ~ House of RepresentaThieves ~ Worldbuilder ~ Filipino ~ Centrist ~ Pro-Life ~ Agent of Chaos ~ Discord: derangedtroglodyte ~ No Ani Anquietas, hic qua videum
“Those who cannot conceive Friendship as a substantive love but only as a disguise or elaboration of Eros betray the fact that they have never had a Friend." - C.S. Lewis
“War is cringe." - Moon Tzu, the Art of Peace

PhilTech
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Mon May 30, 2022 4:07 am

Europa Undivided wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:It's about time.

Now I have to worry about my main getting banned or getting picked by someone else lmao

Worry about there is a plausibility that this champion can still be easily countered by a Devil Midget even after the rework lol.

BEEstreetz
Envoy

Founded: May 28, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby BEEstreetz » Mon May 30, 2022 9:06 pm

Torisakia wrote:Finally began playing again this year. Really just stopped caring in every game and just auto-pilot. I automatically assume everyone on my team wants losed, so I give them losted by not 100% tryharding. I've climbed an entire division.

For your own mental health sake, I hope you're playing an enchanter support or artillery mage mid.
Useful links: Most Important Dispatch of Mine | Website rules | NS Guide | List of NSCodes | GA Rules | Personal help | Reppy's sig workshop | Script Rules | NS API Doc
-
OOC Info: | F;She/Her/They. | Orientation: ACE Umbrella.| Profession: (Current) Operational Crisis Management ;Social worker;Bureaucrat| Religion: Pan-Abrahamic | Education: PolSci -> IR -> IntSec. | Ideology: (A) InfValue Results For more Info.

PhilTech
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Mon May 30, 2022 9:12 pm

BeeStreetz wrote:
Torisakia wrote:Finally began playing again this year. Really just stopped caring in every game and just auto-pilot. I automatically assume everyone on my team wants losed, so I give them losted by not 100% tryharding. I've climbed an entire division.

For your own mental health sake, I hope you're playing an enchanter support or artillery mage mid.

That is the opposite case for me, I love playing tanks and semi-tanks. My playstyle has always been to go first head on. Kinda more fun for some reason. But hey, that's my playstyle.

BEEstreetz
Envoy

Founded: May 28, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby BEEstreetz » Mon May 30, 2022 10:52 pm

PhilTech wrote:
BeeStreetz wrote:For your own mental health sake, I hope you're playing an enchanter support or artillery mage mid.

That is the opposite case for me, I love playing tanks and semi-tanks. My playstyle has always been to go first head on. Kinda more fun for some reason. But hey, that's my playstyle.

Oh it's not about the playstyle, I played top lane drain tanks (''bruisers''/''juggernauts''). I just found enchanter and artillery mage players to be the least stressed/depressed after playing the game long-term.

EDIT: fixed the quote error.
Last edited by BEEstreetz on Mon May 30, 2022 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Useful links: Most Important Dispatch of Mine | Website rules | NS Guide | List of NSCodes | GA Rules | Personal help | Reppy's sig workshop | Script Rules | NS API Doc
-
OOC Info: | F;She/Her/They. | Orientation: ACE Umbrella.| Profession: (Current) Operational Crisis Management ;Social worker;Bureaucrat| Religion: Pan-Abrahamic | Education: PolSci -> IR -> IntSec. | Ideology: (A) InfValue Results For more Info.

PhilTech
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Tue May 31, 2022 2:16 am

BeeStreetz wrote:
PhilTech wrote:

Oh it's not about the playstyle, I played top lane drain tanks (''bruisers''/''juggernauts''). I just found enchanter and artillery mage players to be the least stressed/depressed after playing the game long-term.

EDIT: fixed the quote error.

Yeah true, they are the least stressful to play. But don't get me wrong, I honestly would prefer to play tanks long term than mages personally.

In my early days I only played mages and enchanters but I always get bored quickly. Switched to jungle and mained Tank/bruiser junglers, and since then never got tired of playing the game. A "Toxic" role to be in yes, but I love the adrenaline. High-risk, High-reward; it always gets my blood pumping.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue May 31, 2022 2:48 am

BeeStreetz wrote:Oh it's not about the playstyle, I played top lane drain tanks (''bruisers''/''juggernauts''). I just found enchanter and artillery mage players to be the least stressed/depressed after playing the game long-term.

As a Mastery 7 Xerath player who borderlines on maining him, I can tell you I am just as stressed playing this game as your average Yasuo player.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

PhilTech
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Tue May 31, 2022 2:52 am

Ameriganastan wrote:
BeeStreetz wrote:Oh it's not about the playstyle, I played top lane drain tanks (''bruisers''/''juggernauts''). I just found enchanter and artillery mage players to be the least stressed/depressed after playing the game long-term.

As a Mastery 7 Xerath player who borderlines on maining him, I can tell you I am just as stressed playing this game as your average Yasuo player.

Wrong! An average yasuo player never gets stressed due to lack of self-awareness and self-consciousness XD

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction