NATION

PASSWORD

League Of Legends Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:How viable is Ziggs in this current meta?

Are his bombs much easier to aim than Lux's skill shots? (I'm pretty decent with fast skill shots like Amumu's bandage toss and Ezreal's Qs but I find slower shots like Blitz' hook and Lux's Q really hard).

Do you recommend practicing him? Worth the time?

Never tried him.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:35 pm

The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Amistrinal
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Amistrinal » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:43 pm

Well, at least it's better than the splash arts that were literally recolors... right?
I enjoy role-playing and ponies. I'm also descended from French kings, English kings, and Vikings. Can't speak anything other than English though.

Current catchphrase: "keep on keepin' on."

Selljoke, Jester of many courts.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:22 pm

Yeah I wouldn't buy it... not that I play Diana anyways? Diana a good champ?

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:

Never tried her.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:37 pm

WHAT... THE... HELL... DID THEY DO TO RAMMUS' SPLASH ART?!

I REPEAT...

WHAT... THE... HELL... 0_0

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:47 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:WHAT... THE... HELL... DID THEY DO TO RAMMUS' SPLASH ART?!

I REPEAT...

WHAT... THE... HELL... 0_0

...Actually made it look like he's doing something? Seriously, his old splash was barely even art. Just him standing there in some weird void.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:14 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:

Diana is a broken piece of shit. Just got no mana. If you play her and don't get blue buffs, you'll be oom 24/7.
Unless of course you've actually got some brain capacity and know how to play a mana conserving playstyle. Sadly this is League of Legends and such a trait is rarer than fucking Invincible.
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:56 am

So URF is finally here. 120 people died in a 20 minute match. Good shit.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

New Larthinia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Larthinia » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:15 pm

Doom Legions wrote:So URF is finally here. 120 people died in a 20 minute match. Good shit.

Guys, are you having this problem? On EUNE, the server was shut down because people were randomly being disconnected from game.
New Larthinia - spacial superpower, futuristic dictatorship, leaders of The Larthinian Phalanx. As our influence reaches for you across the Omniverse, you will have to make a choice everyone makes: join us or face us

We use factbooks, not NS stats
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:52 pm

New Larthinia wrote:
Doom Legions wrote:So URF is finally here. 120 people died in a 20 minute match. Good shit.

Guys, are you having this problem? On EUNE, the server was shut down because people were randomly being disconnected from game.

Don't have those problems at EUW.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:10 pm

All those guys who called me a dummy were right: Ori is better as a mid than a support.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:34 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:All those guys who called me a dummy were right: Ori is better as a mid than a support.

Well, she is originally meant as a midlaner, very few people play her though, since she's not meta. Hasn't been for like 2 years or something, I dunno. Been ages since I last saw an Orianna though.

Imo a better support mage is Zyra, really nice if you want to go aggressive, though it seems upcoming patch they're gonna change somethings about her, dunno yet how that will affect her performance.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:59 pm

Doom Legions wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:All those guys who called me a dummy were right: Ori is better as a mid than a support.

Well, she is originally meant as a midlaner, very few people play her though, since she's not meta. Hasn't been for like 2 years or something, I dunno. Been ages since I last saw an Orianna though.

Imo a better support mage is Zyra, really nice if you want to go aggressive, though it seems upcoming patch they're gonna change somethings about her, dunno yet how that will affect her performance.

Correction, nobody plays Ori cause they can't play her.

Thomas Insaniac
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Thomas Insaniac » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:00 pm

Doom Legions wrote:

She's fallen out of favour, not flashy and lack of mobility make her kinda of boring and there are better options for a control mage.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:11 pm

Thomas Insaniac wrote:
Doom Legions wrote:Well, she is originally meant as a midlaner, very few people play her though, since she's not meta. Hasn't been for like 2 years or something, I dunno. Been ages since I last saw an Orianna though.

She's fallen out of favour, not flashy and lack of mobility make her kinda of boring and there are better options for a control mage.

I saw her in Mid yesterday. She lost lane against Yasuo (I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen but I was under the impression Yasuo should be in for a tough match here since he is melee except for his tornado and the most part you're safe if you just stand away from your own minions).

Later on in team fights, my MF and others were able to join and turn it around.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Anyone have intel on the exact release time for 6.9? I am dying to try out the new Vladimir. I'm also not sure how I feel about them changing the graphics to his Transfusion attack.

It used to be that when he launched a Q the red flies towards him and then he flashes with green light as he heals. I've noticed in the demonstrations that they've removed it so the whole process is red. The red flies towards him, and then there is a brief glow of red bubble on his end to indicate the health boost. There is no more green basically, I guess they want to play up the blood.

I also hope that Annie remains very powerful (if anything, the new gap closer items will probably make her meta again).
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:08 am

Played my first ever URF game today. The enemy Sol made it not very fun.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:36 am

Ameriganastan wrote:Played my first ever URF game today. The enemy Sol made it not very fun.

Sol shrekt you in URF? You must be doing something horribly wrong then, he's one of the worst URF champs.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:37 am

Kractero wrote:
Doom Legions wrote:Well, she is originally meant as a midlaner, very few people play her though, since she's not meta. Hasn't been for like 2 years or something, I dunno. Been ages since I last saw an Orianna though.

Correction, nobody plays Ori cause they can't play her.

I haven't seen people not being able to play a champ stop them from playing before.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:56 am

Omfg, just tried out AD Malzahar, we finished the game in 10 minutes.
This shit's insane.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:35 pm

Doom Legions wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Played my first ever URF game today. The enemy Sol made it not very fun.

Sol shrekt you in URF? You must be doing something horribly wrong then, he's one of the worst URF champs.

Did I say he wrecked me? I just said he made it annoying. Cause his damn star field was expanded all game.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Doom Legions wrote:Sol shrekt you in URF? You must be doing something horribly wrong then, he's one of the worst URF champs.

Did I say he wrecked me? I just said he made it annoying. Cause his damn star field was expanded all game.

If you think that's bad, try laning against something like a Vel'koz-Galio lane. With that duo it is literally better to abandon your lane and start jungling, because they can bombard you even when you're standing behind your turret.

Honestly, Galio alone is horrible.. His shield makes him near unkillable. I had a game today with a Galio on both teams and they spent several minutes fighting eachother but literally couldn't kill eachother, so they just decided to ignore eachother.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Doom Legions wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Did I say he wrecked me? I just said he made it annoying. Cause his damn star field was expanded all game.

If you think that's bad, try laning against something like a Vel'koz-Galio lane. With that duo it is literally better to abandon your lane and start jungling, because they can bombard you even when you're standing behind your turret.

Honestly, Galio alone is horrible.. His shield makes him near unkillable. I had a game today with a Galio on both teams and they spent several minutes fighting eachother but literally couldn't kill eachother, so they just decided to ignore eachother.

I don't think I've EVER seen a Galio. Even when he's free to play.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Doom Legions
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:45 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Doom Legions wrote:If you think that's bad, try laning against something like a Vel'koz-Galio lane. With that duo it is literally better to abandon your lane and start jungling, because they can bombard you even when you're standing behind your turret.

I don't think I've EVER seen a Galio. Even when he's free to play.

Normally nobody really plays him, but he's very powerful. He has this shield thing that gives the target(or himself) increased armor and MR and every attack on the target(or himself, if he self-casted) heals him for a certain amount. In a normal you can activate it and stand in a minion wave for 2-3 seconds and your HP is filled up completely. In URF he can keep it turned on permanently. He also has high damage but is quite tanky. It's nuts to play against that in URF.
Born2shit4ced2wipe

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction