NATION

PASSWORD

Cabello de ébano

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Minnas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Cabello de ébano

Postby Minnas » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:38 pm

Corrida la mar
Tus mejillas son mi arena
En destellos dentro de tu penumbra
Niña ibérica, me deslumbras
Y soñando que te acaricio
Cuando el avaro de capote negro te conquista
Sólo en tu cabello de ébano
Casi sombra de mi sombra
Te creo mía, mía y ajena en la soledad.

-For Nanatsu no Tsuki.
Take your time to trust in me,
and you will find
Infinity...

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Re: Cabello de ébano

Postby Galloism » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:25 pm

I am amused, but it's actually not a bad poem. I wish my Spanish was better, but I gather I'm the one in the "dark cape."
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:15 am

:clap: Nanatsu, tienes que responder! Si no, usted sería una persona muy mala. :p
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:56 am

Buffett and Colbert wrote::clap: Nanatsu, tienes que responder! Si no, usted sería una persona muy mala. :p

Sí, ya lo he leído. Es muy lindo, y me siento alhagada pero ¿qué más desea la autora que diga?
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Minnas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Minnas » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Galloism wrote:Image

I am amused, but it's actually not a bad poem. I wish my Spanish was better, but I gather I'm the one in the "dark cape."

I don't see why you should be amused, in the least. This poem wasn't intended for you, but for your gal.
and you will find
Infinity...

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Minnas wrote:I don't see why you should be amused, in the least. This poem wasn't intended for you, but for your gal.

I gathered that, but it was posted in a public forum, and therefore I read it. By reading it, I was amused.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Minnas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Minnas » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:15 pm

Galloism wrote:
Minnas wrote:I don't see why you should be amused, in the least. This poem wasn't intended for you, but for your gal.

I gathered that, but it was posted in a public forum, and therefore I read it. By reading it, I was amused.

Amused, eh? Amused. Me pregunto que diría Nanatsu si supiera que este poema sólo te pareció divertido...
Oops, I forget, you lack the knowledge of Spanish. So incomplete, aren't we? Tsk tsk. :roll:
and you will find
Infinity...

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Minnas wrote:Amused, eh? Amused. Me pregunto que diría Nanatsu si supiera que este poema sólo te pareció divertido...
Oops, I forget, you lack the knowledge of Spanish. So incomplete, aren't we? Tsk tsk. :roll:

Ya se lo dije a Nanatsu. Tu subestimación de mi persona es absolutamente increíble.

Minnas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Minnas » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Galloism wrote:
Minnas wrote:Amused, eh? Amused. Me pregunto que diría Nanatsu si supiera que este poema sólo te pareció divertido...

Ya se lo dije a Nanatsu. Tu subestimación de mi persona es absolutamente increíble.

Ah, sí. El traductor en línea, fuente fidedigna para aquellos gringuitos que no saben hueva de español. Sí. Impresionante.
and you will find
Infinity...

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Minnas wrote:Ah, sí. El traductor en línea, fuente fidedigna para aquellos gringuitos que no saben hueva de español. Sí. Impresionante.

Well, I am trying to learn Spanish, but languages are an area which I have difficulty. Aerodynamics, medicine, weather, engineering, radar, and other factually based logical things are where I shine.

Minnas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Minnas » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Galloism wrote:
Minnas wrote:Ah, sí. El traductor en línea, fuente fidedigna para aquellos gringuitos que no saben hueva de español. Sí. Impresionante.

Well, I am trying to learn Spanish, but languages are an area which I have difficulty. Aerodynamics, medicine, weather, engineering, radar, and other factually based logical things are where I shine.

I could teach you Spanish, the proper way.
and you will find
Infinity...

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:00 pm

Creo que con ésto voy a vomitar. :roll:
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:13 pm

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minnas, no seas tan malo! Es un pobre gringo, no sabes que estás diciendo. Pero Galloism, cómo puedes decir que su poema es "amusing", si no sabes que dice?
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

Milks Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Milks Empire » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Minnas wrote:
Galloism wrote:

Amused, eh? Amused. Me pregunto que diría Nanatsu si supiera que este poema sólo te pareció divertido...

¡No hablo muy bien el español, y no soy incompleto! ¿Porqué no te callas?
:p
Last edited by Milks Empire on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Milks Empire wrote:¡No hablo muy bien el español, y no soy incompleto! ¿Porqué no te callas?

Si no sabes la lengua pura, yes you are lacking in your life. Y porque TU no te callas?

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

Milks Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Milks Empire » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:
Milks Empire wrote:¡No hablo muy bien el español, y no soy incompleto! ¿Porqué no te callas?

Si no sabes la lengua pura, yes you are lacking in your life. Y porque TU no te callas?

Finally... someone I don't have to translate that Rey Juan Carlos quote for! :hug:
I was just kidding when I said to shut up, for the record.

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Milks Empire wrote:

Finally... someone I don't have to translate that Rey Juan Carlos quote for! :hug:
I was just kidding when I said to shut up, for the record.

Yo sé moron. Do you know a joke when you hear one?

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

Milks Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Milks Empire » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:Yo sé moron. Do you know a joke when you hear one?

Shall I report that? Flaming is still flaming, even when it's in Spanish. :p
I kinda figured you knew, but not everyone does. You known what assuming does, at least in English, right? :lol:

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:14 am

Buffett and Colbert wrote:JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minnas, no seas tan malo! Es un pobre gringo, no sabes que estás diciendo. Pero Galloism, cómo puedes decir que su poema es "amusing", si no sabes que dice?

I translated it for him. And he finds it amusing that Minnas makes reference to him with 'cuando el avaro de capote negro te conquista' on the poem. :rofl:
Slava Ukraini

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:06 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

I translated it for him. And he finds it amusing that Minnas makes reference to him with 'cuando el avaro de capote negro te conquista' on the poem. :rofl:

Are you kidding me? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:26 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Are you kidding me? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nope, I ain't kiddin' ya, Buffy. :D
Slava Ukraini

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Buffy? Hmm. Unique!

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

KaIashnikov
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby KaIashnikov » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:33 pm

No.
So your an Anti-war and terrorist organization. Sorta like 'Green Al-Qaeda'?
Death is a gift given at birth and delivered from the end of my rifle.
Enlist today! U.S. Marines U.S. Navy U.S. Army U.S. Air force U.S. National Guard U.S. Coast Guard
British? Royal Marines Royal Navy Royal Air force British Army

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 pm

KaIashnikov wrote:No.

:eyebrow:
Slava Ukraini

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:55 pm

KaIashnikov wrote:No.

?

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction