NATION

PASSWORD

The NS Steam Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Menassa
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:07 pm

New Carloso wrote:New Carloso - De Derk Lerd - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120222079/

I peppr ur ani nao

Added.... your profile is weird. :blink:
Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey --- Do not Forget!
Their hollow inheritance.
This is my god and I shall exalt him
Jewish Discussion Thread בְּ
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"God said: you must teach, as I taught, without a fee."
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."

Polar Svalbard
Senator

Founded: Mar 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Polar Svalbard » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:09 pm

EU4 anyone? :lol:
Member of The Western Isles
Svalbardian international policy summarized: "Shoot first, hope that no one asks questions later." - Linaviar

New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Menassa wrote:
New Carloso wrote:New Carloso - De Derk Lerd - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120222079/

I peppr ur ani nao

Added.... your profile is weird. :blink:

Ey bbe
Last edited by New Carloso on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Polar Svalbard
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Polar Svalbard » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:12 pm

Last edited by Polar Svalbard on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Svalbardian international policy summarized: "Shoot first, hope that no one asks questions later." - Linaviar

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:15 pm

Polar Svalbard wrote:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105354396/

You people have to start filling out the app apropriately :p
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."

Polar Svalbard
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Polar Svalbard » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Menassa wrote:
Polar Svalbard wrote:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105354396/

You people have to start filling out the app apropriately :p

I did though, look up :)
Last edited by Polar Svalbard on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
New Carloso wrote:
Ey bbe

C-c-c-c-arlll!!!!!!!! :hug:

Ey bbe
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:20 pm

Polar Svalbard wrote:
Menassa wrote:You people have to start filling out the app apropriately :p

I did though, look up :)

Yeah yeah, added and invited.

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:27 pm

If you haven't been invited to the steam Group, inform me please. :lol:

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:32 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
New Carloso wrote:Ey bbe

Can you post a link to my profile please so people can send me friend requests?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198229878536

Militcom
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Militcom » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:43 pm

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:16 pm

Militcom wrote:Militcom - Destructoid789 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/destructoid789

Added and invited!

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:02 pm

Deian, I'm going to wait till you fill out the thing to add you.

Also, as we get more members in the steam group, don't forget to say Hay! and let people know who you are.

YellowApple
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby YellowApple » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:21 pm

YellowApple - YellowApple - http://steamcommunity.com/id/gultepli

Mallorea and Riva should resign
Member of the One True Faith and Church. Join The Church of Derpy today!

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:30 pm

YellowApple wrote:YellowApple - YellowApple - http://steamcommunity.com/id/gultepli

Added! Thanks for coming and helping us!

Empire of Narnia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Narnia » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:14 pm

I use Steam but I don't trust the users of NS so I won't upload my screen name. Haters like Prussia-Steinbach would probably try to hack me or file false reports against me.

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Empire of Narnia wrote:I use Steam but I don't trust the users of NS so I won't upload my screen name. Haters like Prussia-Steinbach would probably try to hack me or file false reports against me.

Good to have you post here anyway!

Meryuma
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Meryuma » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Empire of Narnia wrote:I use Steam but I don't trust the users of NS so I won't upload my screen name. Haters like Prussia-Steinbach would probably try to hack me or file false reports against me.

No one is conspiring against you.
ᛋᛃᚢ - Social Justice Úlfheðinn
Potarius wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:Gravity is a natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract with a force proportional to their mass.

In layman's terms, orgy time.

Niur wrote: my soul has no soul.

Saint Clair Island wrote:The English language sucks. From now on, I will refer to the second definition of sexual as "fucktacular."

Trotskylvania wrote:Alternatively, we could go on an epic quest to Plato's Cave to find the legendary artifact, Ockham's Razor.

Norstal wrote:Gunpowder Plot: America.

Meryuma: "Well, I just hope these hyperboles don't...

*puts on sunglasses*

blow out of proportions."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...so here's your future

Empire of Narnia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Narnia » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:20 pm

Menassa wrote:

Good to have you post here anyway!

Thanks! Steam is awesome!

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:28 pm

Empire of Narnia wrote:
Menassa wrote:Good to have you post here anyway!

Thanks! Steam is awesome!

Yeah, it's so awesome!

YellowApple
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby YellowApple » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:12 am

Meryuma wrote:

Correction: I'm conspiring against him.

Empire of Narnia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Narnia » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:15 am

YellowApple wrote:
Meryuma wrote:

Leave me alone. I never did anything to you. I just want to play NS without people trying to go after me and murder me because they don't like what I eat or what I believe in.

YellowApple
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby YellowApple » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:17 am

Empire of Narnia wrote:
YellowApple wrote:

Leave me alone. I never did anything to you. I just want to play NS without people trying to go after me and murder me because they don't like what I eat or what I believe in.

It's nothing personal. I conspire against everyone, you see.

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:19 am

Empire of Narnia wrote:
YellowApple wrote:

Don't you think you're being a bit too paranoid? Not everyone is out to get you.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?
President: Doug McDowell
Population: 227 million
Tech: MT-PMT
I don't use most NS stats
Ideology: Democracy Manifest
Pro: truth
Anti: bullshit

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:51 am

Please, this is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue over who conspired against who.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction