NATION

PASSWORD

Metal Thread 2: In Metal There Is No Law

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kar-Esseria
Minister

Founded: Oct 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kar-Esseria » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:47 am

Kiaculta wrote:
The republic of Kosh Naranek wrote:Here:

Leo still doesn't have his Oscar. :(

Forget Leo, what about Gary Oldman?
#FeelTheBern
Don't call them ISIS/ISIL/IS, call them Daesh. They hate that.

The republic of Kosh Naranek
Diplomat

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The republic of Kosh Naranek » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:47 am

Kiaculta wrote:
The republic of Kosh Naranek wrote:Here:

HAH, I get it!
Hello, just a fellow headbanger, wondering about the future.
I'm a bisexual homoromantic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC5PU9YNlGM

I am a center-left moderate social libertarian Left: 2.79, Libertarian: 2.71 If you want to take the same quiz: http://www.gotoquiz.com/politics/politi ... -quiz.html

Kiaculta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiaculta » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:48 am

Kar-Esseria wrote:
Kiaculta wrote:

Forget actors, what did you think of the song?
Lars Ulrich: Hello, Dave. Look at your band. Now back to mine. Now back at your band. Now back to mine. Sadly, your band isn't mine, but if they stopped playing pure thrash metal and switched to a tough guy version of Motley Crue, they could sell like they're Metallica! Look down, back up, where are you? You're on the high road, taking it higher like a super collider. That album was great. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's a hard drive with all the private information of the users we banned from Napster. Look again, the hard drive is now Babymetal. Anything is possible when your band reeks of pop. I'm wearing a thong.

Varg Vikernes can fuck off.

Kar-Esseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kar-Esseria » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:50 am

Kiaculta wrote:
Kar-Esseria wrote:

Forget distractions, give me metal.
#FeelTheBern

Kiaculta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiaculta » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:50 am

Kar-Esseria wrote:
Kiaculta wrote:

THAT WAS METAL.
Lars Ulrich: Hello, Dave. Look at your band. Now back to mine. Now back at your band. Now back to mine. Sadly, your band isn't mine, but if they stopped playing pure thrash metal and switched to a tough guy version of Motley Crue, they could sell like they're Metallica! Look down, back up, where are you? You're on the high road, taking it higher like a super collider. That album was great. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's a hard drive with all the private information of the users we banned from Napster. Look again, the hard drive is now Babymetal. Anything is possible when your band reeks of pop. I'm wearing a thong.

Kar-Esseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kar-Esseria » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:52 am

Kiaculta wrote:
Kar-Esseria wrote:

THAT WAS METAL.

METAL FOR THE METAL GOD.

#FeelTheBern

Kar-Esseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kar-Esseria » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:54 am

Kiaculta wrote:
Kar-Esseria wrote:

Meh.
#FeelTheBern

Kiaculta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiaculta » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:56 am

Kar-Esseria wrote:
Kiaculta wrote:
THAT WAS METAL.

METAL FOR THE METAL GOD.

That doesn't answer if you liked the Meshuggah or not. That was just the only good animated film from Warner Brothers.

Kar-Esseria wrote:
Kiaculta wrote:

Meh.

I'm surprised you didn't absolutely despise it. Vocally it's quite death metal esque.
Last edited by Kiaculta on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kar-Esseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kar-Esseria » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:57 am

Kiaculta wrote:
Kar-Esseria wrote:
METAL FOR THE METAL GOD.

That doesn't answer if you liked the Meshuggah or not. That was just the only good animated film from Warner Brothers.

Kar-Esseria wrote:
Meh.

I'm surprised you didn't absolutely despise it. Vocally it's quite death metal esque.

That movie was my childhood.

Also, that was a joke on how he eats metal.
Last edited by Kar-Esseria on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
#FeelTheBern

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The republic of Kosh Naranek » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:58 am

Kiaculta wrote:
Kar-Esseria wrote:
METAL FOR THE METAL GOD.

Kar-Esseria wrote:
Meh.

Although Jens is more of a screamer than a growler, but he's got the chops for it.

I am a center-left moderate social libertarian Left: 2.79, Libertarian: 2.71 If you want to take the same quiz: http://www.gotoquiz.com/politics/politi ... -quiz.html

Kiaculta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiaculta » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:58 am

Kar-Esseria wrote:
Kiaculta wrote:

So the Iron Giant and post grunge have been your childhood. Wow, your life has been SHIT.

Kar-Esseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kar-Esseria » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:59 am

Kiaculta wrote:
Kar-Esseria wrote:

So the Iron Giant and post grunge have been your childhood. Wow, your life has been SHIT.

My life has been and still is shit.

And post-grunge wasn't my childhood. No music was, really. I was too poor for music.
#FeelTheBern

Kiaculta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiaculta » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:00 am

Kar-Esseria wrote:
Kiaculta wrote:

And post-grunge wasn't my childhood. No music was, really. I was too poor for music.

I'd go back to the whole thing about getting a job but that's been worn down more than an Irish Catholic mother's vagina.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The republic of Kosh Naranek » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:01 am

Kiaculta wrote:
Kar-Esseria wrote:

I'd go back to the whole thing about getting a job but that's been worn down more than an Irish Catholic mother's vagina.

Because of all the baby birthing!

Kar-Esseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kar-Esseria » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:02 am

Kiaculta wrote:
Kar-Esseria wrote:

You go back far enough into my family tree you'll probably find an Irish Catholic mother or two.
#FeelTheBern

Kiaculta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiaculta » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:02 am

Kar-Esseria wrote:
Kiaculta wrote:

You go back far enough into my family tree you'll probably find an Irish Catholic mother or two.

And?

Kar-Esseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kar-Esseria » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:03 am

Kiaculta wrote:
Kar-Esseria wrote:

And?

And don't test me, I'm Irish.
#FeelTheBern

Kiaculta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiaculta » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:04 am

Kar-Esseria wrote:
Kiaculta wrote:
And?

Ginger?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The republic of Kosh Naranek » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:05 am

Kiaculta wrote:
Kar-Esseria wrote:

Ginger?

Cliff Burton was ginger.

Kiaculta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiaculta » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:06 am

The republic of Kosh Naranek wrote:
Kiaculta wrote:
Ginger?

Cliff Burton was ginger.

If he were alive today he'd probably like death metal.

Kar-Esseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kar-Esseria » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:07 am

Kiaculta wrote:
Kar-Esseria wrote:

Ginger?

Nope.

Hitler wished he was as "Aryan" as me. White skin, blonde hair, blue eyes.
#FeelTheBern

Kiaculta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiaculta » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:07 am

Kar-Esseria wrote:
Kiaculta wrote:
Ginger?

Nope.

You need Burzum. Now.

And someone get Hjalmarr to bow down before this guy!
Last edited by Kiaculta on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kar-Esseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kar-Esseria » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:08 am

Kiaculta wrote:
Kar-Esseria wrote:
Nope.

You need Burzum. Now.

And someone get Hjalmarr to bow down before this guy!

:rofl:
#FeelTheBern

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The republic of Kosh Naranek » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:08 am

Kiaculta wrote:
The republic of Kosh Naranek wrote:Cliff Burton was ginger.

He did like R.E.M, so he may have enjoyed Nirvana enough to have played with them.

Kar-Esseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kar-Esseria » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:09 am

The republic of Kosh Naranek wrote:
Kiaculta wrote:

He did like R.E.M, so he may have enjoyed Nirvana enough to have played with them.

Yeah, but who doesn't like R.E.M.?
#FeelTheBern

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction