NATION

PASSWORD

Polandball Flags- Waldriechball

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Waldriech
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Polandball Flags- Waldriechball

Postby Waldriech » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:20 am

Waldriechball wants some friends. He would like to make your nation into a Polandball too. So please help him get some friends and type your nation name and its Stereotype in the box below

Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Stereotype of Nation:

Waldriechball says hi!
Last edited by Waldriech on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm a, Catholic, Anarcho-Capitalist from Arkansas.

Pro: Free-Market, Property Rights, Gun Rights, Weed Legalization, Public Service Privatization, Trump, Rand and Ron Paul, GOP, Free Speech, Religious Freedom, Catholic Teachings, Non-Aggression Principle, Natural Law, General Pinochet.

Anti: Communism, Democrats, ISIS, Terrorism, SJWs, Gay Pride.

The New American commonwealth
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:23 am

Nation Name: The New American commonwealth
Stereotype of Nation: Imperialist, old fashion, addict to Cola
and likes Zeppelins
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We always live in an uncertain world. What is certain is that the United States will go forward over time." ~ Warren Buffett
Muh Freedom
The most Yankeeist Yankee of the Yankee people of NationStates

Allector
Attaché

Founded: Oct 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Allector » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:24 am

Code: Select all
Nation Name: The Federation of Allector (colloquially just referred to as Allector)
Stereotype of Nation: Beards and pine trees

Have fun you two.
Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

A wise man accepts his own ignorance and defeat. Only a fool refuses to accept either.

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:25 am

Both of your Polandballs are in progress.

Pro: Free-Market, Property Rights, Gun Rights, Weed Legalization, Public Service Privatization, Trump, Rand and Ron Paul, GOP, Free Speech, Religious Freedom, Catholic Teachings, Non-Aggression Principle, Natural Law, General Pinochet.

The Fascist American Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:36 am

Nation Name: The Fascist American Empire
Stereotype of Nation: Militarist, Imperialist, Frugal, Gay Marriage, Kilts, Jewish.

Explanation for Stereotypes: We are militarist and Imperialist. However, we do keep our money in good order, wouldn't want to have a hundred billion dollar deficit (hint, hint), thus we have an army of accountants working for us and the slightest screwup can have one fired. We do allow homosexual marriage, which makes us scorned by many other Right-Wing nations, but alas, we fight for righteousness and what is right and just. Our Tsar's late wife, who died prior to the Coup Against Corruption, was ethnic Hebrew and thus to honor her the Government recognizes Jewish holidays, sometimes in place of Christian holidays if they overlap. For example, Chanukah is a beloved time of year in our nation, and, contrary to popular opinion, can range anywhere from November to January, thus rarely overlaps Christmas, but when it does, the government celebrates Chanukah. Citizens, however, usually just take a roll of duct tape and split the living room in half: one for Chanukah, and one for Christmas. We fight for justice, truth, and civil liberties. Both men and women, however, are required to wear a kilt in public. That is one of our few infractions on civil liberties.

Americans, hands off Ukraine and let Russia do what they will in their own sphere of influence! You are not the world's police!
You obviously do since you posted a response like the shifty little red velvet pseudo ant you are. Yes I am onto your little tricks you hissing pest you exoskeleton brier patch you. Now crawl back in to that patch of grass you call hell and hiss some more. -Benuty
[quote="Arkandros";p="20014230"]

RIP Eli Waller
Race! It is a feeling, not a reality: ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today. -Benito Mussolini

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:41 am

Waldriechball is happy to see his 1st friend The New American Commonwealth!
Last edited by Waldriech on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:47 am

The Fascist American Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Fascist American Empire
Stereotype of Nation: Militarist, Imperialist, Frugal, Gay Marriage, Kilts, Jewish.

Explanation for Stereotypes: We are militarist and Imperialist. However, we do keep our money in good order, wouldn't want to have a hundred billion dollar deficit (hint, hint), thus we have an army of accountants working for us and the slightest screwup can have one fired. We do allow homosexual marriage, which makes us scorned by many other Right-Wing nations, but alas, we fight for righteousness and what is right and just. Our Tsar's late wife, who died prior to the Coup Against Corruption, was ethnic Hebrew and thus to honor her the Government recognizes Jewish holidays, sometimes in place of Christian holidays if they overlap. For example, Chanukah is a beloved time of year in our nation, and, contrary to popular opinion, can range anywhere from November to January, thus rarely overlaps Christmas, but when it does, the government celebrates Chanukah. Citizens, however, usually just take a roll of duct tape and split the living room in half: one for Chanukah, and one for Christmas. We fight for justice, truth, and civil liberties. Both men and women, however, are required to wear a kilt in public. That is one of our few infractions on civil liberties.

Ok in progress

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:48 am

Waldriech wrote:
The Fascist American Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Fascist American Empire

Ok in progress

Thank you.

Americans, hands off Ukraine and let Russia do what they will in their own sphere of influence! You are not the world's police!
You obviously do since you posted a response like the shifty little red velvet pseudo ant you are. Yes I am onto your little tricks you hissing pest you exoskeleton brier patch you. Now crawl back in to that patch of grass you call hell and hiss some more. -Benuty

RIP Eli Waller
Race! It is a feeling, not a reality: ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today. -Benito Mussolini

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:01 pm

Allector

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:05 pm

http://s3.postimg.org is one of the only sites that will work on my computer. j.pegs and .png pictures usually work too. Emphasis on usually.

RIP Eli Waller

Allector
Attaché

Founded: Oct 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Allector » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:10 pm

Waldriech wrote:
Allector

I love it, thanks.
Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

A wise man accepts his own ignorance and defeat. Only a fool refuses to accept either.

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:15 pm

The Fascist American Empire wrote:http://s3.postimg.org is one of the only sites that will work on my computer. j.pegs and .png pictures usually work too. Emphasis on usually.

sorry it's taking long lots of stereotypes I have to try to fit on a circle.

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:27 pm

The Wakandan Republic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wakandan Republic » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:46 pm

WAKANDA BALL
Nation Name: Wakanda
Stereotype of Nation: Poor, 80's Technology, Likes Beard, and Russian Hat, Likes smoking, and playing Videogames.
Last edited by The Wakandan Republic on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:48 pm

Im on it.

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:07 pm

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:39 am

I need more business

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:39 am

Come on!!!

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:40 am

Waldriechball needs friends!

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:41 am

Is anyone there?

Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:44 am

We already have a thread for this.
Sorry for the spelling mistake in my name.
ICly, I am the Vilats Union | IIWiki

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES
Kouralia wrote:You're in a man of war. Screw 'main efforts' and 'objectives'; sail around and look like a badass mother-fucker and sing sea shanties.

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:46 am

There are lots of Polandball threads

Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:50 am

Waldriech wrote:There are lots of Polandball threads

There are two, this being one of them.
Sorry for the spelling mistake in my name.
ICly, I am the Vilats Union | IIWiki

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES
Kouralia wrote:You're in a man of war. Screw 'main efforts' and 'objectives'; sail around and look like a badass mother-fucker and sing sea shanties.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction