NATION

PASSWORD

Empire Total War

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

North Suran
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North Suran » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:36 pm

I lead Greater Iran to war against the Ottoman Empire, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and the Maratha Confederacy - and prevail!

Until the latter conquered my capital and sent my eastern forces scattering like Japanese school girls.
Neu Mitanni wrote:As for NS, his latest statement is grounded in ignorance and contrary to fact, much to the surprise of all NSGers.

North Suran
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North Suran » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:38 pm

Goldsaver wrote:If I were to conquer it's capital and the territory that wasn't a nation by itself, would that cause the former nations to declare independence and reform?

The only way to restore a nation is to drive their home territory into the ground by burning all popular buildings, removing your forces from the central city and ramping up taxes.

One of the poor things about ETW, and why the Europa Universalis series is probably superior.
Neu Mitanni wrote:As for NS, his latest statement is grounded in ignorance and contrary to fact, much to the surprise of all NSGers.

Previous

Return to Arts & Fiction