NATION

PASSWORD

What Music Are You Listening To??? Part IX

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Starkiller101
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Starkiller101 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:04 am

Circles - Hollywood Undead
Roll tide. Your local ''Floridman'' who should have left long ago xD

Starkiller101
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Starkiller101 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:06 am

Walk alone - Deuce

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:08 am

The Jesus And Mary Chain - Inside Me
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Starkiller101
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Starkiller101 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:11 am

Freaky now - Deuce I know have horrible taste.. but this music's so catchy.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:12 am

The Jesus And Mary Chain - Sowing Seeds
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Kazirstan
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazirstan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:12 am

Coldplay - Speed of Sound

From the album X&Y. My favourite Coldplay song.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:15 am

The Jesus And Mary Chain - My Little Underground

Kazirstan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kazirstan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:17 am

Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song

From the album Purple.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:20 am

The Jesus And Mary Chain - Something's Wrong

From the classic shoegaze album Psychocandy.

Kazirstan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kazirstan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:23 am

Rucka Rucka Ali - My Name's Obama

An incredibly racist comedic parody of Call Me Maybe. From the album Rucka's World
Last edited by Kazirstan on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:45 am

As It Burns - Global Ruin

From the album Global Ruin.

Bleeker Ridge
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bleeker Ridge » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:47 am

The White Stripes - Blue Orchid

Kazirstan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kazirstan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:49 am

Semisonic - Closing Time

From the album Feeling Strangely Fine.
Last edited by Kazirstan on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:52 am

As It Burns - Corpse Collector

Kazirstan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kazirstan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:55 am

blink-182 - Feeling This

From the album blink-182.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:56 am

As It Burns - Mercy In Hell

Kazirstan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kazirstan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:58 am

Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why

So much autotune... From the album Devil Without A Cause

Oppressia FTDOF
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressia FTDOF » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:00 am

Linkin Park - Crawling

Kazirstan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kazirstan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:03 am

Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become

From the album One-X.

Oppressia FTDOF
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressia FTDOF » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:04 am

Nickelback - If Today Was Your Last Day

Kazirstan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kazirstan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:06 am

Oppressia FTDOF wrote:Nickelback - If Today Was Your Last Day

Nickelback! Nice.

Finger Eleven - Falling On

From the album Them vs. You vs. Me
Last edited by Kazirstan on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:07 am

As It Burns - Common Executions

Still playing the album Global Ruin from the Dutch melodic death metal band As It Burns.

Kazirstan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kazirstan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:09 am

Bush - The Only Way Out

From the new album Man On The Run.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:10 am

As It Burns - Dissecting The Evidence

Kazirstan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kazirstan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:13 am

The Trews - Poor Ol' Broken Hearted Me

From the album Den Of Thieves

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction