NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead (And Telltales TWD Game) Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Walking Dead (And Telltales TWD Game) Thread

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:09 pm

4 seasons and no thread for this show? I have decided to remedy this little issue. Anyway...

"30 Days Without An Accident"
The black guy lives! It's a Christmas Miracle! They teased it pretty bad, but it was a white dude who bit the bullet in the end. That whole shootout was pretty awesome. Especially the helicopter falling through the roof. Rick deals with a crazy bitch, and Glasses is infected...oh my.
Last edited by Ameriganastan on Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 103 times in total.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

The Legion of War
Minister

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:00 pm

I thought for sure the black dude would die.

There were TWO in the group! TWO!! It violates the "one black dude per group" rule most media seems to have.
IC Stuff:
This nation does NOT represent my real life views.
The FT Nation Index, making it easier for FT players to connect.

OCC Stuff:
Pro: Everything you hate
Con: Everything you love
Info: Straight Hispanic Male, Canadian. Speaks fluent Spanish and English, and some French. If you speak French, I'd love to have someone to practice with, even if it is just typing. Same deal with Spanish.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:01 pm

The Legion of War wrote:I thought for sure the black dude would die.

There were TWO in the group! TWO!! It violates the "one black dude per group" rule most media seems to have.

I think they listened to the complaints on that from last season.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Old Vester
Senator

Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Vester » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Wondered what Glasses died from?

Looks promising so far. Wonder what'll happen next.
Last edited by Old Vester on Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A man chooses, a slave obeys".-Andrew Ryan
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".-George Carlin.
"I want you to kill yourself. I will buy and send you rope". -EmpireErwinRommel
Billy Mays of F7. Current balance in F7CF $104,952.I'm the richest one!!
Mushet wrote:Banned becuse you need to stop being a politically correct nigger lover
Coccygia wrote:Is the unsung original creator of Angry Birds.
The only question I can answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Pxifl3zjg&NR=1. Name in Cat translated by 1000 Cats: Zeˑhsˑr:kxk (kxk = "old") (lit. "the first sanctuary, old and glad")
Need a dedicated co-OP? I'll do it for drugs free!-I can also consult for creative ideas and such.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:10 pm

The video game is better than the show, in my opinion.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:The video game is better than the show, in my opinion.

Speaking of, I feel they knocked off something from the game with the
Psycho has a zombie head in their bag
deal. They just switched the genders.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Rio Cana
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 21, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rio Cana » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Old Vester wrote:

You mean Harry P. :lol: Could be contaminated by the rats that feed on the walkers that have been eliminated. Or some other disease that has nothing to do with the walkers. If it is a disease remember, everyone turns into a walker dead when they are dead . You do not have to be bitten by a walker to turn into one.
National Information
Empire of Rio Cana has been refounded.
We went from Empire to Peoples Republic to two divided Republics one called Marina to back to an Empire. And now a Republic under a military General. Our Popular Music
Our National Love SongOur Military Forces
Formerly appointed twice Minister of Defense and once Minister of Foreign Affairs for South America Region.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Rio Cana wrote:
Old Vester wrote:

You mean Harry P. :lol: Could be contaminated by the rats that feed on the walkers that have been eliminated. Or some other disease that has nothing to do with the walkers. If it is a disease remember, everyone turns into a walker dead when they are dead . You do not have to be bitten by a walker to turn into one.

But they don't show signs of the infection. It's dormant until you die. He was clearly turning while still alive. I'm banking on what Nathan Fillion said on Talking Dead. That the virus has mutated to get around the "Bite or Die" roadblock.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Rio Cana wrote:

But they don't show signs of the infection. It's dormant until you die. He was clearly turning while still alive. I'm banking on what Nathan Fillion said on Talking Dead. That the virus has mutated to get around the "Bite or Die" roadblock.

...Could that have ANY connection with "Creepy Clara"'s appearance in the woods? I thought she was a walker at first!

I also think that what happened to "Harry" might have something to do with the pig? They both met the same fate on the same day...
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:
Info: Straight Hispanic Male, Canadian. Speaks fluent Spanish and English, and some French. If you speak French, I'd love to have someone to practice with, even if it is just typing. Same deal with Spanish.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:52 pm

The Legion of War wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:But they don't show signs of the infection. It's dormant until you die. He was clearly turning while still alive. I'm banking on what Nathan Fillion said on Talking Dead. That the virus has mutated to get around the "Bite or Die" roadblock.

...Could that have ANY connection with "Creepy Clara"'s appearance in the woods? I thought she was a walker at first!

I also think that what happened to "Harry" might have something to do with the pig? They both met the same fate on the same day...

You know, my brother said the same thing about her. And now that I think about it, he may have been on to something.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
The Legion of War wrote:...Could that have ANY connection with "Creepy Clara"'s appearance in the woods? I thought she was a walker at first!

You know, my brother said the same thing about her. And now that I think about it, he may have been on to something.

I think she just lost it after being through so much. A zombie apocalypse isn't for the faint of heart, after all.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Illan wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:You know, my brother said the same thing about her. And now that I think about it, he may have been on to something.

I think she just lost it after being through so much. A zombie apocalypse isn't for the faint of heart, after all.

I was talking about her appearance, not her state of mind.

Crazy people can still look normal on the outside you know.
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Illan wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:You know, my brother said the same thing about her. And now that I think about it, he may have been on to something.

Obviously. But did you see her? She was green. I think she was either about to go the way of Phineas Potter(Cause he looked like Harry Potter, and voices Phineas...eh? Tough room) or she got nicked by Eddy the Head over there.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Old Vester
Senator

Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Vester » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Illan wrote:

Obviously. But did you see her? She was green. I think she was either about to go the way of Phineas Potter(Cause he looked like Harry Potter, and voices Phineas...eh? Tough room) or she got nicked by Eddy the Head over there.

Maybe because she had been surviving out in the woods with her only access to water being whatever streams that hadn't been polluted by walkers. It's best not to bathe in whatever you're going to drink.
It could also just be symbolic of the decay of the individual's morals when it comes to survival.
"A man chooses, a slave obeys".-Andrew Ryan
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".-George Carlin.
"I want you to kill yourself. I will buy and send you rope". -EmpireErwinRommel
Billy Mays of F7. Current balance in F7CF $104,952.I'm the richest one!!
Mushet wrote:Banned becuse you need to stop being a politically correct nigger lover
Coccygia wrote:Is the unsung original creator of Angry Birds.
The only question I can answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Pxifl3zjg&NR=1. Name in Cat translated by 1000 Cats: Zeˑhsˑr:kxk (kxk = "old") (lit. "the first sanctuary, old and glad")
Need a dedicated co-OP? I'll do it for drugs free!-I can also consult for creative ideas and such.

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Old Vester wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Obviously. But did you see her? She was green. I think she was either about to go the way of Phineas Potter(Cause he looked like Harry Potter, and voices Phineas...eh? Tough room) or she got nicked by Eddy the Head over there.

Maybe because she had been surviving out in the woods with her only access to water being whatever streams that hadn't been polluted by walkers. It's best not to bathe in whatever you're going to drink.
It could also just be symbolic of the decay of the individual's morals when it comes to survival.

I don't think it's symbolic. Shane didn't turn all green when his morals went out the window.

And wouldn't people get covered in like dirt, and mud after not bathing? Not turn GREEN. You could see her forearms and lower neck weren't green, just dirty, which may imply something was spreading.
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:02 pm

"Infected"
So...it's just the flu? That's a little underwhelming. And...we got a psycho burning people. Goodness.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:"Infected"
So...it's just the flu? That's a little underwhelming. And...we got a psycho burning people. Goodness.

I thought, at first, that they dragged themselves out and burned themselves. Not sure why.

Although wouldn't someone have heard the screams of pain of those people being burned alive.

And what's up with Michonne crying while holding the baby?
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:13 pm

The Legion of War wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:"Infected"

I thought, at first, that they dragged themselves out and burned themselves. Not sure why.

Although wouldn't someone have heard the screams of pain of those people being burned alive.

And what's up with Michonne crying while holding the baby?

I'm guessing babies emote...emotions out of her.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Sibator
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sibator » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:But they don't show signs of the infection. It's dormant until you die. He was clearly turning while still alive. I'm banking on what Nathan Fillion said on Talking Dead. That the virus has mutated to get around the "Bite or Die" roadblock.

He didn't appear to be turning to me. He clearly coughed(all over the water supply too) and collapsed. Then he turned.

It could just be a virulent diseases that is killing people, and then they die. Then, scene the zombie disease is airborne, they turn into a walker.
Call me Teddy.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Sibator wrote:

He didn't appear to be turning to me. He clearly coughed(all over the water supply too) and collapsed. Then he turned.

It could just be a virulent diseases that is killing people, and then they die. Then, scene the zombie disease is airborne, they turn into a walker.

That's exactly what it is. Didn't you watch the new episode? It's a super flu.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Sibator
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sibator » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:42 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Sibator wrote:He didn't appear to be turning to me. He clearly coughed(all over the water supply too) and collapsed. Then he turned.

It could just be a virulent diseases that is killing people, and then they die. Then, since the zombie disease is airborne, they turn into a walker.

That's exactly what it is. Didn't you watch the new episode? It's a super flu.

All right, well, never mind then.
Call me Teddy.

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Rick thinks that the people made the pigs sick. But while inspecting Patrick's body and talking about the sickness, Hershel mentions that illnesses can jump from animals to humans.

So is it the other way around? The pigs made the humans sick?
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:57 pm

The Legion of War wrote:Rick thinks that the people made the pigs sick. But while inspecting Patrick's body and talking about the sickness, Hershel mentions that illnesses can jump from animals to humans.

So is it the other way around? The pigs made the humans sick?

I think they mentioned bugs and rats running around the prison. They probably passed it on to both of them.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:05 pm

"Isolation"
Can safely say I didn't expect Carol to be the killer. I also expected them to drag it out for a long while. But nope. She coldly admits it, and goes back to her business. That's cold and awesome. I hope Glenn doesn't bite the dust from this stupid flu. And Tyrese. Goddamn, bro. He was Dead Rising slaughtering those fuckers. Badass.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:"Isolation"
Can safely say I didn't expect Carol to be the killer. I also expected them to drag it out for a long while. But nope. She coldly admits it, and goes back to her business. That's cold and awesome. I hope Glenn doesn't bite the dust from this stupid flu. And Tyrese. Goddamn, bro. He was Dead Rising slaughtering those fuckers. Badass.

When Carol told that girl that she was weak, right after her father died, something about that seemed REALLY off.

MAYBE you could have told her that a few months after her father died, if she was STILL crying about it on a regular basis, BUT not RIGHT after her father dies. Anyone would still be mourning that loss. I didn't see Carol calling Rick weak right after Lori died.

Anyways, given Carol new warped sense of morality, I had an idea it might be her. That and not a lot of people would see it coming.

And Tyrese... I think he deserved the beating he got. He punched Rick for no reason.
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction