NATION

PASSWORD

Grand Theft Auto 5

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Got GTA5?

Yes
60%
No
40%

Total votes : 1284

Nation of Warfare
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of Warfare » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:55 pm

Anyone on PS4? If so add me. My PSN ID is frank3marc. I am leader of a military RP crew known as Russian Military PSN. Want to join me? I do CEO and MC Work and dominate lobbies. My rank is 326.
THE FINAL GALACTIC IMPERIAL ORDER OF THE NATION OF WARFARE
Tech: MT/FT | GDP: $979.8 Sextillion(USD) | Tax Rate: 41.2% | Pop.(2020): 181.133 Billion | Military
We do not NOT use NS Stats!
Navian wrote:"The Godfather of Military/Warfare."

Theme of the Nation of Warfare...
Number of Galactic Systems Controlled: 183
2x NS Powerwanker of the Year Champion

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:56 pm

Xboner.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:08 pm

TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:15 am

Sorry if this is grave-digging, but I looked at the kind of customization options you'd get at the Benny's place, at least with the Tornado, and some of them seem interesting. Any of you have especially customized cars?

(Still don't have next-gen/PC GTA 5)

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:46 am

My family and I got GTA V for the PC and we've barely played it yet...So I haven't really done all the new shit yet.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:09 am

Corrian wrote:My family and I got GTA V for the PC and we've barely played it yet...So I haven't really done all the new shit yet.

That's what the other person I asked said. You next-genners/PCers are boring. :p

Cadonica
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 19, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:17 am

Corrian wrote:My family and I got GTA V for the PC and we've barely played it yet...So I haven't really done all the new shit yet.

NS GTA V PC mayhem when? :p
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.
That's what they said:Once you go black metal...

That's what I said:
That Finnish bastard. ~2011
Sleeping is overrated. ~2012
I'm only gay with females. ~2013
Wings are sexy and you know it! ~2013.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:18 am

Cadonica wrote:

NS GTA V PC mayhem when? :p

That'd be awesome.
For you guys at least.
But I fully support any GTA V mayhem nonetheless.

Tysoania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:00 pm

Zanera wrote:But I fully support any GTA V mayhem nonetheless.

Or, you could be a nice guy. You know, work as a taxi driver, save up for some stock market investments occasionally, buy a car and work on upgrading it on your days off...
The Cold War in 6 words:
Monsone wrote:the USSR is up to something

Tysoania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Zanera wrote:Sorry if this is grave-digging, but I looked at the kind of customization options you'd get at the Benny's place, at least with the Tornado, and some of them seem interesting. Any of you have especially customized cars?

If you have the money, get Benny's overhaul for the Declasse Tornado, as you mentioned. The outside has some new chrome options, but the interior is where the magic happens. Off-white leather seats, Impotent Rage bobblehead, nice steering wheel...the Tornado is probably your best bet if you're looking to give your car looks over functionality.
The Cold War in 6 words:
Monsone wrote:the USSR is up to something

Patridam
Negotiator

Founded: May 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Patridam » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Nation of warfare wrote:Anyone on PS4? If so add me. My PSN ID is frank3marc. I am leader of a military RP crew known as Russian Military PSN. Want to join me? I do CEO and MC Work and dominate lobbies. My rank is 326.

I don't go on gta online that much, but I'm on PS4, level 80. I don't really take GTA online seriously but a crew that actually does stuff competently - heists, deadline, slasher, etc. - would be wonderful. My PSN ID is Packard352.
Lassiez Faire Capitalist / Libertarian
Past-Tech (1950s-1980s)

_[' ]_

Republican
White male, 24 yrs old
Michigan, USA
ISTJ
(-_Q)

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Tysoania wrote:
Zanera wrote:But I fully support any GTA V mayhem nonetheless.

Or, you could be a nice guy. You know, work as a taxi driver, save up for some stock market investments occasionally, buy a car and work on upgrading it on your days off...

I could work as an accountant, Rockstar can get a financial system up n' working. (Then there can be white collar crimes you can commit, if you don't want to be an accountant. Or you can be an accountant that helps out criminals. But I'll remain clean.)

They can get BAWSDAQ working for Online (Because where's the fun in doing it offline? :p ).

I can get one of those old beat-up Tornados driving around and start fixing it up weekends. Might even be able to pull it out and work on it in full view of San Andreas since, hey, why not live in the hills?

Have a nice suit too, attend a few parties.

:p

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Tysoania wrote:
Zanera wrote:Sorry if this is grave-digging, but I looked at the kind of customization options you'd get at the Benny's place, at least with the Tornado, and some of them seem interesting. Any of you have especially customized cars?

If you have the money, get Benny's overhaul for the Declasse Tornado, as you mentioned. The outside has some new chrome options, but the interior is where the magic happens. Off-white leather seats, Impotent Rage bobblehead, nice steering wheel...the Tornado is probably your best bet if you're looking to give your car looks over functionality.

The Tornado fits my driving style pretty well, which is why I like it and the Peyote, as well as the Emperor and Washington (these two have their own little bit of class to them).

More chrome options can only be a good thing. And I can imagine you can get a real nice interior going for it, since customizing the aesthetics especially matters for a car of class like the Tornado.

White Wall or thin white stripe? :p

Cadonica
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 19, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Zanera wrote:
Tysoania wrote:If you have the money, get Benny's overhaul for the Declasse Tornado, as you mentioned. The outside has some new chrome options, but the interior is where the magic happens. Off-white leather seats, Impotent Rage bobblehead, nice steering wheel...the Tornado is probably your best bet if you're looking to give your car looks over functionality.

The Tornado fits my driving style pretty well, which is why I like it and the Peyote, as well as the Emperor and Washington (these two have their own little bit of class to them).

More chrome options can only be a good thing. And I can imagine you can get a real nice interior going for it, since customizing the aesthetics especially matters for a car of class like the Tornado.

Wall. Obviously.
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.
That's what they said:Once you go black metal...

That's what I said:
That Finnish bastard. ~2011
Sleeping is overrated. ~2012
I'm only gay with females. ~2013
Wings are sexy and you know it! ~2013.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:01 pm

Cadonica wrote:
Zanera wrote:

Wall. Obviously.

If you got a certain style going on with it, the thin white stripe might help top it all off (I do tires last). Although, if you're doing classic af, white wall.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:50 pm

Only have so long until I can no longer transfer my character over. Pfff, goddammit.

Mushet
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 29, 2008

Postby Mushet » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:58 am

Zanera wrote:

That's what the other person I asked said. You next-genners/PCers are boring. :p

Boring? Pfft you should see my biker clubhouse, cocaine galore! :p
"what I believe is like a box, and we’re taking the energy of our thinking and putting into a box of beliefs, pretending that we’re thinking...I’ve gone through most of my life not believing anything. Either I know or I don’t know, or I think." - John Trudell

Gun control is, and always has been, a tool of white supremacy.

Puppet: E-City ranked #1 in the world for Highest Drug Use on 5/25/2015
Puppet Sacred Heart Church ranked #2 in the world for Nudest 2/25/2010
OP of a 5 page archived thread The Forum Seven Tit Museum
Previous Official King of Forum 7 (2010-2012/13), relinquished own title
First person to get AQ'd Quote was funnier in 2011, you had to have been there
Celebrating over a decade on Nationstates!

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:57 am

Mushet wrote:
Zanera wrote:

Boring? Pfft you should see my biker clubhouse, cocaine galore! :p

Well sounds like you're having some fun. Do you go on road trips to rival clubhouses?

United Arab Peoples Republic
Civilian

Founded: Mar 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Arab Peoples Republic » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:00 pm

What really makes me want to go on a shooting spree really makes me laugh is those annoying dicks funny guys who fly around bombing people in jets for no good reason.

Its a good feeling when you succeed in shooting them down.
Last edited by United Arab Peoples Republic on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mushet
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 29, 2008

Postby Mushet » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Zanera wrote:
Mushet wrote:Boring? Pfft you should see my biker clubhouse, cocaine galore! :p

Well sounds like you're having some fun. Do you go on road trips to rival clubhouses?

Nah.
"what I believe is like a box, and we’re taking the energy of our thinking and putting into a box of beliefs, pretending that we’re thinking...I’ve gone through most of my life not believing anything. Either I know or I don’t know, or I think." - John Trudell

Gun control is, and always has been, a tool of white supremacy.

Puppet: E-City ranked #1 in the world for Highest Drug Use on 5/25/2015
Puppet Sacred Heart Church ranked #2 in the world for Nudest 2/25/2010
OP of a 5 page archived thread The Forum Seven Tit Museum
Previous Official King of Forum 7 (2010-2012/13), relinquished own title
First person to get AQ'd Quote was funnier in 2011, you had to have been there
Celebrating over a decade on Nationstates!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction