NATION

PASSWORD

What are you listening to right now? Part V

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cadonica
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 19, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:54 pm

I lied :p

Galaktik Cancer Squad - Zurück zur feurigen Entstehung

Now THIS is the last song, I swear!
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.
That's what they said:Once you go black metal...

That's what I said:
That Finnish bastard. ~2011
Sleeping is overrated. ~2012
I'm only gay with females. ~2013
Wings are sexy and you know it! ~2013.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Cadonica wrote:I lied :p

Galaktik Cancer Squad - Zurück zur feurigen Entstehung

Now THIS is the last song, I swear!

You sound like me:P

One night I was exhausted, but I had all of these albums I wanted to go through still...I had this goal that day and all. So even though I felt like passing out at like, 9 PM, I ended up staying up until 4 AM listening to music...
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Luveria
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Dead Kennedys - This Could Be Anywhere
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Cameroi
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cameroi » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:00 pm

mookie halo - never forget, by lillypad.
truth isn't what i say. isn't what you say. isn't what anybody says. truth is what is there, when no one is saying anything.

"economic freedom" is "the cake"
=^^=
.../\...

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Dead Kennedys - A Growing Boy Needs His Lunch
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Luveria
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:09 pm

Dead Kennedys - Jock-o-rama

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Boris-Aileron
My Last.FM and RYM

Luveria
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Philiocratic Republic of Davisia
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Philiocratic Republic of Davisia » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Oasis and other music that people get high to. Not that I'm getting high or anything.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:17 pm

Dead Kennedys - MTV - Get Off The Air

Luveria
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Philiocratic Republic of Davisia wrote:Oasis and other music that people get high to. Not that I'm getting high or anything.

You probably are.

Bullet for My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:19 pm

Don't be ashamed!

Boris-Spoon
My Last.FM and RYM

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:21 pm

Dead Kennedys - At My Job

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:23 pm

Boris-Hand In Hand
My Last.FM and RYM

Luveria
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:27 pm

Dead Kennedys - Stars And Stripes Of Corruption

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Luveria
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Luveria » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:35 pm

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Clan Of Xymox - Weak In My Knees

Hamdrew
Attaché

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamdrew » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:43 pm

The Sword - Cloak of Feathers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyJR5sGEdaM

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:51 pm

Clan Of Xymox - Weak In My Knees (Azoic Remix)

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Stars of the Lid-The Mouthchew (Part 2)
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy