NATION

PASSWORD

Dodge Junction: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Wilgrove wrote:Man, I'm sorry but humanized Luna in Equestria Girls did not look that good. Human Luna

I dunno what it is, but it just seems off to me. I dunno if it's the fact that the blue is wrong, or what, but this was my face.

I gotta agree actually, I thought she looked very....off. She was also a bit pudgy.
Luna I'm taking away the abacus until you do some laps.
"NOOOO!!!!"
Last edited by Genivaria on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krazakistan
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Krazakistan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:I was in Kindergarten when my school diagnosed me with Autism (well, they had a guy from the nearest big city come in and diagnose me).

You get a mental disorder!
He gets a mental disorder!
EVERYONE GETS A MENTAL DISORDER!

Okay, I fuckin' laughed way to hard at that.
Secularism, restricted immigration policy, against affirmative action, voter ID laws, gun rights, democracy, free-market capitalism, egalitarianism, nationalism, and lastly, Rhodesia > Zimbabwe

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.56
"On the other hand, and let's face it, there's always another hand, unless you're a Saudi Arabian shoplifter of course, hurt feelings can be quite traumatic. I've heard that it can take seconds, sometimes even minutes, to get over it" ~ Pat Condell

"Communism works only in heaven, where they don't need it, and in hell, where they've already got it." ~ Ronald Reagan

"Communism was a mistake" ~ (((((((((Karl Marx)))))))))
CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

Wilgrove
Post Czar

Founded: May 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilgrove » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Wilgrove wrote:Man, I'm sorry but humanized Luna in Equestria Girls did not look that good. Human Luna

I dunno what it is, but it just seems off to me. I dunno if it's the fact that the blue is wrong, or what, but this was my face.

I gotta agree actually, I thought she looked very....off. She was also a bit pudgy.

I don't mind the pudgy, but ugh.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:47 pm

I liked it. You know why? Cause it pissed off all the fanboys who wanted hot human princesses.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Krazakistan wrote:
Genivaria wrote:You get a mental disorder!

Sorry I just hate how quickly people schools and parents nowadays are so quick to just skip to drugging the kid instead of actually TALKING to them.

YellowApple
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby YellowApple » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:47 pm

I don't think it was nearly as bad as humanized Celestia, though; something seemed... really off about her.

Mallorea and Riva should resign
Member of the One True Faith and Church. Join The Church of Derpy today!

Wilgrove
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wilgrove » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:

I liked it. You know why? Cause it pissed off all the fanboys who wanted hot human princesses.

>Implying it pissed me off.

I gotta say, if you're pissed off about a cartoon, then you need to reevaluate your priorities.

YellowApple wrote:

I don't think it was nearly as bad as humanized Celestia, though; something seemed... really off about her.

I actually didn't mind Princess Celestia..I mean she was white as fuck, but other than that.

Humanized Celestia was so white...

How white was she?

She was so white, even Powder went DAYUM!
Last edited by Wilgrove on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Krazakistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krazakistan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Krazakistan wrote:

Sorry I just hate how quickly people schools and parents nowadays are so quick to just skip to drugging the kid instead of actually TALKING to them.

"You mean to tell me my kid's not doing his homework?"
"Ehhh, yes Miss."
"IT'S NOT HIS FUCKING FAULT! HE HAS A FUCKIN' MENTAL DISORDER!"
"Oh...then make him take drugs. That'll help"
Secularism, restricted immigration policy, against affirmative action, voter ID laws, gun rights, democracy, free-market capitalism, egalitarianism, nationalism, and lastly, Rhodesia > Zimbabwe

Political Compass:
"On the other hand, and let's face it, there's always another hand, unless you're a Saudi Arabian shoplifter of course, hurt feelings can be quite traumatic. I've heard that it can take seconds, sometimes even minutes, to get over it" ~ Pat Condell

"Communism works only in heaven, where they don't need it, and in hell, where they've already got it." ~ Ronald Reagan

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Krazakistan wrote:
Genivaria wrote:Sorry I just hate how quickly people schools and parents nowadays are so quick to just skip to drugging the kid instead of actually TALKING to them.

"Ehhh, yes Miss."

Kraz stop looking through my childhood, that shit's personal.

Orangi
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Orangi » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:I was in Kindergarten when my school diagnosed me with Autism (well, they had a guy from the nearest big city come in and diagnose me).

You get a mental disorder!

I was actually diagnosed (incorrectly) with Aspergers as well.

I can tell you, I ain't got that. But I AM terribly depressed 80% of the time! JOY.
The Sovereign Republic of Orangi: World Assembly Member

Krazakistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krazakistan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Orangi wrote:
Genivaria wrote:You get a mental disorder!

I was actually diagnosed (incorrectly) with Aspergers as well.

I can tell you, I ain't got that. But I AM terribly depressed 80% of the time! JOY.

Krazakistan wrote:
Relevant.

Political Compass:

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

Wilgrove
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wilgrove » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Krazakistan wrote:
"Ehhh, yes Miss."

Kraz stop looking through my childhood, that shit's personal.

There there Geni.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:59 pm

Wilgrove wrote:
Genivaria wrote:Kraz stop looking through my childhood, that shit's personal.

There there Geni.

.....goddamnit I actually started tearing up a bit, wtf.
Ok I need a minute.

Orangi
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Orangi » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Genivaria wrote:

.....goddamnit I actually started tearing up a bit, wtf.
Ok I need a minute.

Yo, Geni. Realtalk?

I know what that shit's like.
The Sovereign Republic of Orangi: World Assembly Member

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Orangi wrote:
Genivaria wrote:.....goddamnit I actually started tearing up a bit, wtf.
Ok I need a minute.

Yo, Geni. Realtalk?

I know what that shit's like.

Yeah, I think alot of us do.

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Saurisisia wrote:
Auzkhia wrote:Well, when I was 4 they diagnosed me with Asperger's syndrome when I was four.

Ponies
Oh what an unoriginal title

I was in Kindergarten when my school diagnosed me with Autism (well, they had a guy from the nearest big city come in and diagnose me).

It was done in March 1999. I was born in August 1997, so I was about 15 or 16 months old when they did it. It was far worse than when I was young.

But yeah, enough about my past. I personally do not watch it, but I kind of like the RPing community there, although I think the RPing community regarding the pony nations has pretty much died out.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Luziyca wrote:

It was done in March 1999. I was born in August 1997, so I was about 15 or 16 months old when they did it. It was far worse than when I was young.

But yeah, enough about my past. I personally do not watch it, but I kind of like the RPing community there, although I think the RPing community regarding the pony nations has pretty much died out.

Speaking of which I've been thinking up another ponyflag for me if anyone's willing.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Luziyca wrote:It was done in March 1999. I was born in August 1997, so I was about 15 or 16 months old when they did it. It was far worse than when I was young.

Speaking of which I've been thinking up another ponyflag for me if anyone's willing.

If you describe what you want and I think I can do it, I'll give it a shot.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Genivaria wrote:Speaking of which I've been thinking up another ponyflag for me if anyone's willing.

If you describe what you want and I think I can do it, I'll give it a shot.

Something that has the Sabotage Valkyrie version of Twilight with the words 'Knowledge is Power' underneath.The one on the right.

And it needs to be....'imperial' looking, if that makes any sense.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:If you describe what you want and I think I can do it, I'll give it a shot.

Something that has the Sabotage Valkyrie version of Twilight with the words 'Knowledge is Power' underneath.The one on the right.

And it needs to be....'imperial' looking, if that makes any sense.

I'll see what I can do. Should be fun.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Also I have to say I really fucking loved the cafeteria song.
http://www.youtube.com//watch?v=rfyKAXSZIr0

Atomosea
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Atomosea » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Genivaria wrote:Also I have to say I really fucking loved the cafeteria song.

Pretty good.

Are Snips and Snails Villain-Lackeys-For-Hire or just terrible judges of character?

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Atomosea wrote:
Genivaria wrote:Also I have to say I really fucking loved the cafeteria song.

Pretty good.

Are Snips and Snails Villain-Lackeys-For-Hire or just terrible judges of character?

You realize that these are the human versions of the characters that brought an Ursa Minor to Ponyville right?

Atomosea
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Atomosea » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Atomosea wrote:Pretty good.

You realize that these are the human versions of the characters that brought an Ursa Minor to Ponyville right?

"Terrible judges of character", then?

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Atomosea wrote:
Genivaria wrote:You realize that these are the human versions of the characters that brought an Ursa Minor to Ponyville right?

"Terrible judges of character", then?

Eeeyup.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction