NATION

PASSWORD

Star Trek Discussion Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Initial Thoughts on Discovery

Love it
24
13%
Like it
45
25%
So-so
52
29%
Dislike it
22
12%
Hate it
36
20%
 
Total votes : 179

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39758
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:07 am

Ameriganastan wrote:

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Michael O'Hare left the show due to mental health issues.

This only became widely known after his death when the creator of the show, J Michael Straczynski talked about it at a convention a few years back.

New haven america wrote:Probably because Michael O'Hare voluntarily left on account of the fact that he had incredibly serious mental and physical health issues, which lead to filming being absolutely hell for him and lead to several instances of paranoid delusions, hallucinations, and fights with fellow costars and crewmembers.

...Oh...well, they couldn't find a better replacement? I never liked Bruce Boxleitner.

Sheridan is pretty good tho
Scary Spooky Leftist #19879417 An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Loyal to Dragonstone and the King in the Narrow Sea
"They fight bravely. They cannot harm our ships but they continue to try"
"Whether they fight or not they know the will die anyway, so really is this bravery or simple desperation?
"
Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
New haven america
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32195
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby New haven america » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:33 am

Ameriganastan wrote:

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Michael O'Hare left the show due to mental health issues.

This only became widely known after his death when the creator of the show, J Michael Straczynski talked about it at a convention a few years back.

New haven america wrote:Probably because Michael O'Hare voluntarily left on account of the fact that he had incredibly serious mental and physical health issues, which lead to filming being absolutely hell for him and lead to several instances of paranoid delusions, hallucinations, and fights with fellow costars and crewmembers.

...Oh...well, they couldn't find a better replacement? I never liked Bruce Boxleitner.

Eh, Sheridan's probably the best role Bruce has ever done.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2020

That's all folks~

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44568
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:57 am

Not warming up to Sherridan. Especially since he spent most of "A Distant Star" whining about having a station job instead of a ship job. Guy is a tool.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Bralia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29340
Founded: Mar 07, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bralia » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:20 am

You know, I'd like to bring up how almost every alien in the Star Trek universe is a variation of the human form. It's ultimately explained that a progenitor race seeded the galaxy with their DNA. And there have been SO MANY variations. Some variations are subtle. Many are not. Here's a short list of examples, a preface to my ultimate statement (subtle/not subtle):

Klingons: Ridges on the foreheads/organ redundancies
Vulcans: pointy ears/highly sophisticated mental attributes
Betazoids: black eyes/telepaths

And so I'd like to discuss a very specific race. They're like any other race, they've got their spots like 80% of all other humanoids do. But I want to mention my theory on the subtle feature of the race that isn't actually described in the episode.

The Taresians of Favorite Son.

It is my theory that these people are some of the most vicious looking humanoids in the history of Star Trek. You wouldn't know it by how pretty they look with their clothes on. But beneath them . . . there's a hunger there. It's what their species lives for, the harvesting of alien male DNA. And how do they harvest it, I ask you? . . . these women . . . they latch on to you and drain the life from your body, turning you into a husk, a shell. Gray, withered and consumed down to the bone. They blind you so you cannot see the horror of what awaits. They bind you so you cannot escape its grasp. They . . . don't gag you. The screams surely excite that Taresians. You thought the women were attractive. Sensual. Comforting. You had no idea. You could not have known. The Taresian vagina. Once it takes hold of you, it doesn't let go. A truly monstrous feature of an otherwise benign looking race.

I want every last person who reads this post to be truly terrified if they ever watch this episode ever again.
Last edited by Bralia on Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Romantic slut. Self-deprecating egotist. Benevolent communist.
Wife and queen to King Huskar the Mannis. May his reign be long and great.
Entranced and enchanted by an embrace. In love with locked lips. I cannot lie when I meet your eyes.

User avatar
Ism
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5862
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ism » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:10 am

Bralia wrote:You know, I'd like to bring up how almost every alien in the Star Trek universe is a variation of the human form. It's ultimately explained that a progenitor race seeded the galaxy with their DNA. And there have been SO MANY variations. Some variations are subtle. Many are not. Here's a short list of examples, a preface to my ultimate statement (subtle/not subtle):

Klingons: Ridges on the foreheads/organ redundancies
Vulcans: pointy ears/highly sophisticated mental attributes
Betazoids: black eyes/telepaths

And so I'd like to discuss a very specific race. They're like any other race, they've got their spots like 80% of all other humanoids do. But I want to mention my theory on the subtle feature of the race that isn't actually described in the episode.

The Taresians of Favorite Son.

It is my theory that these people are some of the most vicious looking humanoids in the history of Star Trek. You wouldn't know it by how pretty they look with their clothes on. But beneath them . . . there's a hunger there. It's what their species lives for, the harvesting of alien male DNA. And how do they harvest it, I ask you? . . . these women . . . they latch on to you and drain the life from your body, turning you into a husk, a shell. Gray, withered and consumed down to the bone. They blind you so you cannot see the horror of what awaits. They bind you so you cannot escape its grasp. They . . . don't gag you. The screams surely excite that Taresians. You thought the women were attractive. Sensual. Comforting. You had no idea. You could not have known. The Taresian vagina. Once it takes hold of you, it doesn't let go. A truly monstrous feature of an otherwise benign looking race.

I want every last person who reads this post to be truly terrified if they ever watch this episode ever again.


The only terrifying thing in this post is the idea of watching Voyager.

User avatar
The Alma Mater
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16925
Founded: May 23, 2004
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Alma Mater » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:32 pm

Ism wrote:
Bralia wrote:You know, I'd like to bring up how almost every alien in the Star Trek universe is a variation of the human form. It's ultimately explained that a progenitor race seeded the galaxy with their DNA. And there have been SO MANY variations. Some variations are subtle. Many are not. Here's a short list of examples, a preface to my ultimate statement (subtle/not subtle):

Klingons: Ridges on the foreheads/organ redundancies
Vulcans: pointy ears/highly sophisticated mental attributes
Betazoids: black eyes/telepaths

And so I'd like to discuss a very specific race. They're like any other race, they've got their spots like 80% of all other humanoids do. But I want to mention my theory on the subtle feature of the race that isn't actually described in the episode.

The Taresians of Favorite Son.

It is my theory that these people are some of the most vicious looking humanoids in the history of Star Trek. You wouldn't know it by how pretty they look with their clothes on. But beneath them . . . there's a hunger there. It's what their species lives for, the harvesting of alien male DNA. And how do they harvest it, I ask you? . . . these women . . . they latch on to you and drain the life from your body, turning you into a husk, a shell. Gray, withered and consumed down to the bone. They blind you so you cannot see the horror of what awaits. They bind you so you cannot escape its grasp. They . . . don't gag you. The screams surely excite that Taresians. You thought the women were attractive. Sensual. Comforting. You had no idea. You could not have known. The Taresian vagina. Once it takes hold of you, it doesn't let go. A truly monstrous feature of an otherwise benign looking race.

I want every last person who reads this post to be truly terrified if they ever watch this episode ever again.


The only terrifying thing in this post is the idea of watching Voyager.


It did have a decent selection of attractive females...
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

User avatar
Bralia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29340
Founded: Mar 07, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bralia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:52 am

Here's an interesting survey question that I've thought of and forgotten several times over the past week:

Who is your favorite fully human character who is NOT a captain?
Last edited by Bralia on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Romantic slut. Self-deprecating egotist. Benevolent communist.
Wife and queen to King Huskar the Mannis. May his reign be long and great.
Entranced and enchanted by an embrace. In love with locked lips. I cannot lie when I meet your eyes.

User avatar
Ism
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5862
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ism » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:55 am

Bralia wrote:Here's an interesting survey question that I've thought of and forgotten several times over the past week:

Who is your favorite fully human character who is NOT a captain?


Geordi La Forge

User avatar
Philjia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9638
Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Philjia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:04 am

Bralia wrote:Here's an interesting survey question that I've thought of and forgotten several times over the past week:

Who is your favorite fully human character who is NOT a captain?

Got to be Riker or Bones.
The true insanity of capitalism is not that Jeff Bezos is worth $110 billion, it's that we think he's worth $110 billion.
I think you'll find it's a bit more complicated than that.
⚧ Gender and sex aren't the same thing. ⚧
Liberal social democrat. Keynesian. Egalitarian, pro LGBT rights and gay marriage, pro gay adoption, pro EU, atheist, pro free speech and expression, pro legalisation of prostitution and soft drugs, and pro choice. Anti authoritarian, anti bigotry, anti radfem, anti bullshit. White cishet male.

User avatar
Maichuko
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1521
Founded: May 02, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Maichuko » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:51 am

Bralia wrote:Here's an interesting survey question that I've thought of and forgotten several times over the past week:

Who is your favorite fully human character who is NOT a captain?

Miles O'Brien
Sometimes were in the world war 2 era, sometimes were in the modern day.
Question:Whats the Empire ever done for me?
Answer:What have you ever done for the Empire?
Long Live the Emperor of all Maichins! May he live 100 years!
(V)(;,,;)(V) woop woop woop woop

User avatar
Gig em Aggies
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6760
Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:51 am

question who here would watch a Star Trek Tv series but instead of the enterprise its about a starship and its crew from another race within the Star Trek Universe such as the malcorians or some race from the Delta quadrant?
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44568
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Bureau 13? Okay, starting to see why people claim DS9 knocked off B5 and vice-versa.

Also, that has to be the first serious character I've seen Dwight Schultz play.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Rostavykhan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1543
Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:11 am

Bralia wrote:Here's an interesting survey question that I've thought of and forgotten several times over the past week:

Who is your favorite fully human character who is NOT a captain?


I wanna say Geordi, but I'm also thinking Scotty...
Authoritarian Socialist
【PLUS ULTRA】
Chaotic Neutral
I also go by Torsiedelle (or 'Tori')

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39758
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:41 am

Maichuko wrote:
Bralia wrote:Here's an interesting survey question that I've thought of and forgotten several times over the past week:

Who is your favorite fully human character who is NOT a captain?

Miles O'Brien

Seconded. O'Brien is awesome.
Scary Spooky Leftist #19879417 An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Loyal to Dragonstone and the King in the Narrow Sea
"They fight bravely. They cannot harm our ships but they continue to try"
"Whether they fight or not they know the will die anyway, so really is this bravery or simple desperation?
"
Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Ism
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5862
Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ism » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:07 am

Rostavykhan wrote:
Bralia wrote:Here's an interesting survey question that I've thought of and forgotten several times over the past week:

Who is your favorite fully human character who is NOT a captain?


I wanna say Geordi, but I'm also thinking Scotty...


So we got Geordi, maybe Geordi/maybe Scotty, and two for O'Brien. Guess engineers are popular in this thread.

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39758
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:08 pm

Ism wrote:
Rostavykhan wrote:
I wanna say Geordi, but I'm also thinking Scotty...


So we got Geordi, maybe Geordi/maybe Scotty, and two for O'Brien. Guess engineers are popular in this thread.

Always love the engineers.

They keep the machines rolling.
Scary Spooky Leftist #19879417 An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Loyal to Dragonstone and the King in the Narrow Sea
"They fight bravely. They cannot harm our ships but they continue to try"
"Whether they fight or not they know the will die anyway, so really is this bravery or simple desperation?
"
Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44568
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:49 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:question who here would watch a Star Trek Tv series but instead of the enterprise its about a starship and its crew from another race within the Star Trek Universe such as the malcorians or some race from the Delta quadrant?

Eh. It works as the occasional episode, but it'd get old kind of fast as a whole series.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Grenartia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 40769
Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:05 pm

Bralia wrote:You think what it means to be omniscient. Omnipresent. Omnipotent. Immortal. These concepts are at the edge of comprehension, the edge of reality. They are theories of existence expressed by those who consider themselves enlightened. To have delved so deeply into thought, to have reflected on the nature of existence and its limits . . . it gives people a sense that there is an understanding of the universe.

The truth is FAR greater than any of these mundane concepts. And only one Star Trek episode out of all of them ever comes close to bestowing an understanding of such higher realms of being.

My reverence for Threshold is absolute. Unwavering. All should strive to see beyond the concepts of "low humanity" as I do.


I think I love you. :p
Impeach Humanity, Legalize Death Stars, Life is TheftWis/Gren 2016 Something all cisgender allies should start doing. I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith. ⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧
"Don't take life so serious. It isn't permanent."-Dyakovo
I'm a pansexual Androgyne. Also a Christian.
Please use they/them/their when referencing me, as I do NOT appreciate the other pronouns.
Textbook definition of irony
Quotes of awesomeness

User avatar
New haven america
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32195
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby New haven america » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:48 pm

Bralia wrote:You think what it means to be omniscient. Omnipresent. Omnipotent. Immortal. These concepts are at the edge of comprehension, the edge of reality. They are theories of existence expressed by those who consider themselves enlightened. To have delved so deeply into thought, to have reflected on the nature of existence and its limits . . . it gives people a sense that there is an understanding of the universe.

The truth is FAR greater than any of these mundane concepts. And only one Star Trek episode out of all of them ever comes close to bestowing an understanding of such higher realms of being.

My reverence for Threshold is absolute. Unwavering. All should strive to see beyond the concepts of "low humanity" as I do.

Why?
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2020

That's all folks~

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44568
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:48 am

Well, after "The Coming Of Shadows", I hate Londo. Scumbag.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39758
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:13 am

Ameriganastan wrote:Well, after "The Coming Of Shadows", I hate Londo. Scumbag.

Such a good episode, soo good. Londo is amazing, you love to hate him and you will end up loving him in general as it goes on. Same with G'Qar, bother fantastic characters.
Scary Spooky Leftist #19879417 An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Loyal to Dragonstone and the King in the Narrow Sea
"They fight bravely. They cannot harm our ships but they continue to try"
"Whether they fight or not they know the will die anyway, so really is this bravery or simple desperation?
"
Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 132493
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:12 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Maichuko wrote:Miles O'Brien

Seconded. O'Brien is awesome.

Image
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him

Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot
starts

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44568
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:53 pm

Last edited by Ameriganastan on Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39758
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:14 am


Knew what it was before i even clicked :lol:
Scary Spooky Leftist #19879417 An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Loyal to Dragonstone and the King in the Narrow Sea
"They fight bravely. They cannot harm our ships but they continue to try"
"Whether they fight or not they know the will die anyway, so really is this bravery or simple desperation?
"
Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Imperial isa
Senator
 
Posts: 4769
Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:53 am

Watching TNG The Pegasus where they enter a asteroid are those searchlights on Enterprise i see being used ?
Romeo Foxtrot, Shall we Dance...
We're on Express Elevator to Hell

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The first Galactic Republic

Advertisement

Remove ads