NATION

PASSWORD

Planetary Annihilation

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Rov
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Planetary Annihilation

Postby Rov » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:32 pm

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659943965/planetary-annihilation-a-next-generation-rts

Uber Entertainment's funded an RTS through Kickstarter. Personally, I think it will be epic. Sci-fi, massive-scale warfare, multi and single player... looks fun as hell. Thoughts?

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it. -Unknown

There is no cause so right that one cannot find a fool following it. -Larry Niven

Pro: Internet direct democracy, transhumanism, mixed economy, LGBT, abortion, feminism, secular government, education, welfare state, net neutrality, government transparency
Anti: Radicals of all ideologies, party system, authoritarianism, imperialism, conservatives, war

Zersium
Minister

Founded: Jul 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zersium » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:50 am

It looks quite epic. Can't wait for it. It's got cartoony-looking graphics, but they're perfect. Not stupid and kind of bland like Red Alert 3's graphics, but slightly cartoony.

Overall: TAKE MY MONEY NOW DAMNIT.

The IASM
Senator

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:52 am

TAKE ALL OF MY MOTHERF*CKING MONEY NOW OH WAIT A ALREADRY HAVE.
HUN-01

20:22 Kirav Normal in Akai is nightmare fuel in the rest of the world.
11:33 Jedoria Something convoluted is going on in Akai probably.
Transoxthraxia: I'm no hentai connoisseur, but I'm pretty sure Akai's domestic politics would be like, at least top ten most fucked up hentais"
18:26 Deusaeuri Let me put it this way, you're what would happen if Lovecraft decided to write political dystopian techno thriller
20:19 Heku tits has gone mental
20:19 Jakee >gone
05:48 Malay lol akai sounds lovely this time of never

Oterro
Post Marshal

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:13 am

I don't even like RTS's but it looks interesting.
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

United State of America
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United State of America » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:19 am

It's, from what I understand, nothing but essentially a remake of Total Annihilation.

Volmachtia
Senator

Founded: Nov 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Volmachtia » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Rov wrote:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659943965/planetary-annihilation-a-next-generation-rts

Uber Entertainment's funded an RTS through Kickstarter. Personally, I think it will be epic. Sci-fi, massive-scale warfare, multi and single player... looks fun as hell. Thoughts?

It's like Supreme Commander, but... you can build on other planets too... clever, clean graphics...

I...

I NEED THIS

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:23 pm

They got 2 and a quarter million dollars when they only needed nine hundred thousand. Wow.

That said, my reaction when I saw that video was somewhere along the lines of JESUS MOTHER FUCKING CHRIST I NEED THIS AHHHHHHHH!
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction