NATION

PASSWORD

Cloudsdale: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Quidomne
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 19, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Quidomne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Retro Vaden wrote:Where's my intervention? :p

It is here I would place a picture of Twi on Pinkie from "Luna Eclipsed", but I am afraid of what I will find when I type "Twilight Sparkle on Pinkie Pie" into Google Images.
Call me Quid.
☁☀☁
The Angels of Derp
My personal blog and shit
Member of the One True Faith and Church. Join The Church of Derpy today!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:21 pm

I swear, I need to make a thread on NSG explaining that I'm a guy.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Strange? Dude, you've been around long enough to know I'm the cheer up guy around here.

No offense, but in my experience you're the guy who starts a thread derailing argument that ends up pissing everyone off 80% of the time.

You know what, forget I said anything.

Oh, I'm that too. But post too much depressing stuff, and I become the cheer up guy.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Morndul
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Morndul » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Mavorpen wrote:I swear, I need to make a thread on NSG explaining that I'm a guy.

Have you tried putting it in your sig?
. ♔ Chair of The Inkwell Lobby ♔ .
. ➷ Merryman of the United Defenders League ➷ .

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Quidomne wrote:

It is here I would place a picture of Twi on Pinkie from "Luna Eclipsed", but I am afraid of what I will find when I type "Twilight Sparkle on Pinkie Pie" into Google Images.

There's almost nothing sexual, even with safe search off.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:22 pm

General Derpy wrote:Alrighty then. This is ES coming on with a puppet (if you couldn't tell by the sig).

I'm at 999 posts on my main account and since I want to do something special for my 1000th, I'll post with the Supreme Muffinmare for now.

Fair enough. :hug:
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

Any time now, Lyra. Any time. Watch your car keys.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

Equestrian States wrote:Retro Lyra is actually an all-female corporation of puppet-manufacturers.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Mavorpen wrote:I swear, I need to make a thread on NSG explaining that I'm a guy.

I never thought you weren't a guy.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Morndul wrote:

Have you tried putting it in your sig?

There are more important things to put in my sig.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Quidomne
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Quidomne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Retro Lyra wrote:
Quidomne wrote:GENTLY AND WITH GREAT CARE, MA'AM!

GOOD, SOLDIER, GOOD! ME THINKS YOU CAN TAKE THE BATTLEFIELD NOW!

PERMISSION TO YAY, MA'AM!

General Derpy wrote:Alrighty then. This is ES coming on with a puppet (if you couldn't tell by the sig).

I'm at 999 posts on my main account and since I want to do something special for my 1000th, I'll post with the Supreme Muffinmare for now.

I approve.
Call me Quid.
☁☀☁
The Angels of Derp

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Quidomne wrote:

Should I post a list of all my puppets just so you have the motivation to look it up?
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

Equestrian States wrote:Retro Lyra is actually an all-female corporation of puppet-manufacturers.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Retro Lyra wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:*smacks Lyra in the face* GOD DAMMIT WOMAN, SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT!

Actually, me and another nation were talking and, uh...well, long story short, that's our son. That nation you just responded to. :?

~~~~~~~~

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Quidomne wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:
GOOD, SOLDIER, GOOD! ME THINKS YOU CAN TAKE THE BATTLEFIELD NOW!

YOU'RE GOING TO 4CHAN, SOLDIER, YOU CAN YAY WHEN YOU ESCAPE ALIVE!
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:

And your weed stash.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Retro Lyra wrote:
Quidomne wrote:

May God have mercy on your soul, Quid.
~~~~~~~~

Quidomne
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Quidomne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Quidomne wrote:It is here I would place a picture of Twi on Pinkie from "Luna Eclipsed", but I am afraid of what I will find when I type "Twilight Sparkle on Pinkie Pie" into Google Images.

There's almost nothing sexual, even with safe search off.

Really? Well, I guess I'm just overly cautious then.

Mavorpen wrote:There are more important things to put in my sig.

Like me telling how awesome you are? :p

Retro Lyra wrote:
Quidomne wrote:It is here I would place a picture of Twi on Pinkie from "Luna Eclipsed", but I am afraid of what I will find when I type "Twilight Sparkle on Pinkie Pie" into Google Images.

Should I post a list of all my puppets just so you have the motivation to look it up?

Nah. I'm good.
Call me Quid.
☁☀☁
The Angels of Derp

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 pm

The buck did I find? DiscoPink?

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:
Actually, me and another nation were talking and, uh...well, long story short, that's our son. That nation you just responded to. :?

You give up? :lol: Come on, I'm still at large.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:

And your weed stash.

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Retro Lyra wrote:

Nah. I'm good.[/quote]

Please? I kind of want to flaunt my list.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:

And your weed stash.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Quidomne wrote:Like me telling how awesome you are? :p

That was literally the first thing that popped into my mind when I typed that post. Get out of my head Quid. :unsure:

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Retro Lyra wrote:The buck did I find? DiscoPink?

Wisconsin9 wrote:

Actually I'm waiting for the bounty hunter to track you down. Shouldn't be too long, now.
Last edited by Wisconsin9 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~

General Derpy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby General Derpy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Retro Lyra wrote:
Quidomne wrote:

Time for the General to lead the 43rd Pegasi Cavalry into that bloody hell of a war zone. LET'S ROLL!
Favorite OOC Puppet of Equestrian States

☁☀☁

The Angels of Derp

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:The buck did I find? DiscoPink?

Actually I'm waiting for the bounty hunter to track you down. Shouldn't be too long, now.

He won't find moi. :lol2:
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:

And your weed stash.

Quidomne
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Quidomne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Retro Lyra wrote:
Quidomne wrote:PERMISSION TO YAY, MA'AM!

OH CELESTIA WHY! D:

I never asked for this!

Wisconsin9 wrote:May God have mercy on your soul, Quid.

Well, I'm an atheist, so I'm screwed.
Call me Quid.
☁☀☁
The Angels of Derp

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Quidomne wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:

OH CELESTIA WHY! D:

I never asked for this!

COLT THE HELL UP AND KISS YOUR FATE WITH A PASSION!
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:

And your weed stash.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Quidomne wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:

OH CELESTIA WHY! D:

I never asked for this!

Wisconsin9 wrote:May God have mercy on your soul, Quid.

Well, I'm an atheist, so I'm screwed.

May Satan have mercy on your soul, Quid.
~~~~~~~~

General Derpy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby General Derpy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Retro Lyra wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:Should I post a list of all my puppets just so you have the motivation to look it up?

Nah. I'm good.

Please? I kind of want to flaunt my list.[/quote]
I'd like to see that actually. It'll be a nice comparisson.
Favorite OOC Puppet of Equestrian States

☁☀☁

The Angels of Derp

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Retro Lyra wrote:
Quidomne wrote:
OH CELESTIA WHY! D:

I never asked for this!

COLT THE HELL UP AND KISS YOUR FATE WITH A PASSION!

My new nickname for you is "Fate."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction