NATION

PASSWORD

Sugarcube Corner: My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Part 2

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Saphirasia
Senator
 
Posts: 4268
Founded: Feb 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saphirasia » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Soxastan wrote:Did you just go to Ponychan and ask for a torrent of tons of pony pics, gifs, songs, episodes, and whatnot and steal a South Korean's internet?

Image
No, I just hit up Google Images.
Vitaphone Racing wrote:You can do some really incredible stuff in your kitchen. And I'm talking more than just a phenomenal sandwich.

Shanix wrote:Somepony really took the time of their MLP to do life?

Olthar wrote:I prefer "I Came, I Saw, I Came Again."

Rupudska wrote:Except Nightkill, of course. Nightkill has obtained a level of badassery where his pants depart his legs of their own accord.

Saphirasia wrote:
Soxastan wrote:...then how did you get 1TB of pony in about an hour, maybe less?

I have fast hands.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)

User avatar
Soxastan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9808
Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soxastan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Rhodmhire wrote:
Saphirasia wrote:Image
U mad bro?

Not only do I have Kalysk to deal with, now it's you, again.

So much rage.

Quickly! Before he reaches maximum levels!

User avatar
Soxastan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9808
Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soxastan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:25 pm

<EPIC SNIP>
Last edited by Soxastan on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Saphirasia
Senator
 
Posts: 4268
Founded: Feb 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saphirasia » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Rhodmhire wrote:So much rage.

Image
Vitaphone Racing wrote:You can do some really incredible stuff in your kitchen. And I'm talking more than just a phenomenal sandwich.

Shanix wrote:Somepony really took the time of their MLP to do life?

Olthar wrote:I prefer "I Came, I Saw, I Came Again."

Rupudska wrote:Except Nightkill, of course. Nightkill has obtained a level of badassery where his pants depart his legs of their own accord.

Saphirasia wrote:
Soxastan wrote:...then how did you get 1TB of pony in about an hour, maybe less?

I have fast hands.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)

User avatar
Soxastan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9808
Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soxastan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Saphirasia wrote:
Soxastan wrote:Did you just go to Ponychan and ask for a torrent of tons of pony pics, gifs, songs, episodes, and whatnot and steal a South Korean's internet?

Image

No, I just hit up Google Images.

...then how did you get 1TB of pony in about an hour, maybe less?

User avatar
Saphirasia
Senator
 
Posts: 4268
Founded: Feb 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saphirasia » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Soxastan wrote:...then how did you get 1TB of pony in about an hour, maybe less?

I have fast hands.
Vitaphone Racing wrote:You can do some really incredible stuff in your kitchen. And I'm talking more than just a phenomenal sandwich.

Shanix wrote:Somepony really took the time of their MLP to do life?

Olthar wrote:I prefer "I Came, I Saw, I Came Again."

Rupudska wrote:Except Nightkill, of course. Nightkill has obtained a level of badassery where his pants depart his legs of their own accord.

Saphirasia wrote:
Soxastan wrote:...then how did you get 1TB of pony in about an hour, maybe less?

I have fast hands.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)

User avatar
Soxastan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9808
Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soxastan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Saphirasia wrote:
Soxastan wrote:...then how did you get 1TB of pony in about an hour, maybe less?

I have fast hands.

Image

User avatar
Kalysk
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7049
Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalysk » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Saphirasia wrote:
Soxastan wrote:...then how did you get 1TB of pony in about an hour, maybe less?

I have fast hands.

the wonders I could create with this
Economic Left/Right: -5.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54
Rhodmhire wrote:Kalysk you are a total fucking bro for professing your love (of Erasure)

ruuuruuu~

User avatar
Licana
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16275
Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Licana » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Saphirasia wrote:
Soxastan wrote:...then how did you get 1TB of pony in about an hour, maybe less?

I have fast hands.

>waits for someone to put this in their sig without context.
Last edited by Licana on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

User avatar
Saphirasia
Senator
 
Posts: 4268
Founded: Feb 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saphirasia » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Erm...
I think That Came Out Wrong.
Vitaphone Racing wrote:You can do some really incredible stuff in your kitchen. And I'm talking more than just a phenomenal sandwich.

Shanix wrote:Somepony really took the time of their MLP to do life?

Olthar wrote:I prefer "I Came, I Saw, I Came Again."

Rupudska wrote:Except Nightkill, of course. Nightkill has obtained a level of badassery where his pants depart his legs of their own accord.

Saphirasia wrote:
Soxastan wrote:...then how did you get 1TB of pony in about an hour, maybe less?

I have fast hands.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)

User avatar
Dragosovlkiav
Minister
 
Posts: 2817
Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragosovlkiav » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Soxastan wrote:
Rhodmhire wrote:Not only do I have Kalysk to deal with, now it's you, again.

So much rage.

Quickly! Before he reaches maximum levels!

it will be done
Image
i'm a scalie(Dracophile to be exact), and if any one dares harm my counterparts and comrades, your a** is mine.
i am also DAMN PROUD OF IT!
"I believe in one thing only, the power of human will."
Joseph Stalin
"Without a revolutionary theory there cannot be a revolutionary movement."
Vladimir Lenin
“Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.”
Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Soxastan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9808
Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soxastan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Saph, you changed flags about 3 times in less than a minute.

User avatar
Rhodmhire
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17421
Founded: Jun 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhodmhire » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Soxastan wrote:Saph, you changed flags about 3 times in less than a minute.

A challenge?

Oh a death wish has just been written.
Part of me grew up here. But part of growing up is leaving parts of ourselves behind.

User avatar
Rhodmhire
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17421
Founded: Jun 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhodmhire » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Licana wrote:
Saphirasia wrote:I have fast hands.

>waits for someone to put this in their sig without context.

Image
Part of me grew up here. But part of growing up is leaving parts of ourselves behind.

User avatar
Dragosovlkiav
Minister
 
Posts: 2817
Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragosovlkiav » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Rhodmhire wrote:
Licana wrote:>waits for someone to put this in their sig without context.

Image

no polotics
i'm a scalie(Dracophile to be exact), and if any one dares harm my counterparts and comrades, your a** is mine.
i am also DAMN PROUD OF IT!
"I believe in one thing only, the power of human will."
Joseph Stalin
"Without a revolutionary theory there cannot be a revolutionary movement."
Vladimir Lenin
“Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.”
Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Soxastan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9808
Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soxastan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Rhodmhire wrote:
Soxastan wrote:Saph, you changed flags about 3 times in less than a minute.

A challenge?

Oh a death wish has just been written.

Oh fuck. What have I done. Rhodmhire will go into full overdrive. It looks like the Mayans meant to say January 21, not December 21. I'll see you guys in a bunker. Bye.

>Takes cover in awesome bunker.

User avatar
Soxastan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9808
Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soxastan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Dragosovlkiav wrote:
Rhodmhire wrote:
Image

no polotics

*politics

User avatar
Kalysk
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7049
Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalysk » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Rhodmhire wrote:
Soxastan wrote:Saph, you changed flags about 3 times in less than a minute.

A challenge?

Oh a death wish has just been written.

>rainbow dash flag

Image


>rarity flag

Image
Economic Left/Right: -5.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54
Rhodmhire wrote:Kalysk you are a total fucking bro for professing your love (of Erasure)

ruuuruuu~

User avatar
Dragosovlkiav
Minister
 
Posts: 2817
Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragosovlkiav » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Soxastan wrote:
Dragosovlkiav wrote:no polotics

*politics

yea yea, i was to lazy to edit, got a problem?
i'm a scalie(Dracophile to be exact), and if any one dares harm my counterparts and comrades, your a** is mine.
i am also DAMN PROUD OF IT!
"I believe in one thing only, the power of human will."
Joseph Stalin
"Without a revolutionary theory there cannot be a revolutionary movement."
Vladimir Lenin
“Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.”
Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Soxastan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9808
Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soxastan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Dragosovlkiav wrote:
Soxastan wrote:*politics

yea yea, i was to lazy to edit, got a problem?

Yessshhhhhh. I do have a problem, sssshhhhhir.

User avatar
Dragosovlkiav
Minister
 
Posts: 2817
Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragosovlkiav » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Soxastan wrote:
Dragosovlkiav wrote:yea yea, i was to lazy to edit, got a problem?

Yessshhhhhh. I do have a problem, sssshhhhhir.

Image
i'm a scalie(Dracophile to be exact), and if any one dares harm my counterparts and comrades, your a** is mine.
i am also DAMN PROUD OF IT!
"I believe in one thing only, the power of human will."
Joseph Stalin
"Without a revolutionary theory there cannot be a revolutionary movement."
Vladimir Lenin
“Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.”
Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Rhodmhire
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17421
Founded: Jun 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhodmhire » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Kalysk wrote:
Rhodmhire wrote:A challenge?

Oh a death wish has just been written.

>rainbow dash flag

Image


>rarity flag

Image

Check in again. Before it goes away.
Part of me grew up here. But part of growing up is leaving parts of ourselves behind.

User avatar
Soxastan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9808
Founded: May 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soxastan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Dragosovlkiav wrote:
Soxastan wrote:Yessshhhhhh. I do have a problem, sssshhhhhir.

Image

Oh noes. What ssshhhaaaall I do now? I cannot sssshhhholve thish problem.

User avatar
Licana
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16275
Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Licana » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:39 pm

> Kalysk changed snow flag for a dashfire one

All is forgiven, my bro.
>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

User avatar
Dragosovlkiav
Minister
 
Posts: 2817
Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragosovlkiav » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Soxastan wrote:
Dragosovlkiav wrote:
Image

Oh noes. What ssshhhaaaall I do now? I cannot sssshhhholve thish problem.

nothing, you just wait patiently for the nice commissar
i'm a scalie(Dracophile to be exact), and if any one dares harm my counterparts and comrades, your a** is mine.
i am also DAMN PROUD OF IT!
"I believe in one thing only, the power of human will."
Joseph Stalin
"Without a revolutionary theory there cannot be a revolutionary movement."
Vladimir Lenin
“Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.”
Adolf Hitler

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Herador

Advertisement

Remove ads