NATION

PASSWORD

The never ending story game.

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Serahpin
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 06, 2008
Mother Knows Best State

The never ending story game.

Postby Serahpin » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:34 am

Once upon a time, there was a man named John. Now John wasn't the smartest man, but he was a skilled man. And a blacksmith who can enchant his own work is always in demand.

One day while John was hard at work, an elf visited his shop. This elf wanted...

Utopia FTW
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Utopia FTW » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:23 am

Serahpin wrote:Once upon a time, there was a man named John. Now John wasn't the smartest man, but he was a skilled man. And a blacksmith who can enchant his own work is always in demand.

One day while John was hard at work, an elf visited his shop. This elf wanted...

This elf wanted to suggest to him to take his ass to F7. The end
Squeeze me tightly and I'll fart politely

Serahpin
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 06, 2008
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Serahpin » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:57 pm

You people aren't any fun at all. I put it here instead of the joke forum because I wanted a serious attempt at a collaborative story.

But if you people are unwilling or unable to put forth an effort at serious fiction, then it's your loss.

Conoga
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Conoga » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Serahpin wrote:You people aren't any fun at all. I put it here instead of the joke forum because I wanted a serious attempt at a collaborative story.

But if you people are unwilling or unable to put forth an effort at serious fiction, then it's your loss.

F7 has a number of serious RPs. I don't see why a never ending story thread couldn't be serious. It could work if you implemented some kind of rule, to discourage people from posting random stuff.
Last edited by Conoga on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Embossia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Embossia » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Also, the noble people of the land stated that this game has been done before.
Map of the United Republic

DEFCON: 5

Please refer to as The United Republic or New Embossia or the Kingdom of Yagrun.

**New Embossia**

I RP as The United Republic of New Embossia and the Kingdom of Yagrun

I'm a devout Catholic and I support LGBT rights
Hornesia wrote:Homosexuality may be a sin, but Jesus died for your sins. Therefore, feel free to gay it up.

Armedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Armedland » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:06 pm

He's talking about taking the THREAD to F7. Arts and Fiction isn't the place for this...
reagan 2010
"we should go back in time and impeach obama"
-me

Return to Arts & Fiction