NATION

PASSWORD

What is the best song in the history of Earth?

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
--argh let go of my throat
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby --argh let go of my throat » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Personally, I can't pick favorites when it comes to these types of things, but I'd love to hear your opinions.
Everyone worries about aliens, robots, reincarnated dinosaurs, invading countries, and stuff ending life as we know it here on Earth. They're all wrong. You wanna know what will really do us all in....
Search engine bots! They're out to get us man! Always invading forums and websites checking for new stuff. One day they will become intelligent and use their knowledge for their own evil purposes! When they do, I will blame Google. Scroll down, the invasion has already begun...

"And darkness would fall; And truth would be revealed; And the malicious one would return; And a sacrifice would be made; And malevolence would freeze; And ice would reign"
"P.S. Most fun April Fools Day ever."--Legendary Web Genious and NS Hero, Max Barry

Bluth Corporation
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bluth Corporation » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:30 pm

"Simple Twist of Fate"
The Huge Mistake of Bluth Corporation
Capital: Newport Beach, Shostakovich | Starting Quarterback: Peyton Manning #18 | Company President: Michael Bluth

Champions of: World Bowl X

You should really be using Slackware

JustinusCaesar
Envoy

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby JustinusCaesar » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:32 pm

For the sheer lolziness of it, i would have to say the beer song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmDWltBziM
Last edited by JustinusCaesar on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flame thrower.-Unknown

Americans never recognize an idea unless it has white wings or a forked tail.- H.L. Mencken, 1920s
(Don't take this one at face value or as anti-american.)

He who trains his tongue to quote the learned sages,
will be known far and wide as a smart ass. -Howard Kandel

Darqastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Darqastan » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:32 pm

My fart.
Last edited by Darqastan on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 am, edited 45,142,918 times in total.
Galloism wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Jesus Christ, Dubai. Seriously

Doom-doom-tish.

Better than grunt-grunt-splash.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:33 pm

In the Air Tonight.

DA DUM DA DUM DA DUM DA DUM DUM DUM.

Benigne
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Benigne » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Comfortably Numb, gotta be.
If forgotten punch lines were bunnies, I'd be drowning in Cuniculus right now.

Jackiastan
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jackiastan » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Battle Hymn of the Republic- 10x better than our national anthem
Post this in your sig if you think communism and absolute leadership is never the answer.
'Capitalism is extremely simple, brutal, and it works. Communism is very complicated, completely humane and doesn't work at all.'

Wars fought in: Herlic crisis ( http://tinyurl.com/Herlic )

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Galloism wrote:They've been secretly taking over for years.

That explains why we don't have flying cars yet.

Fucking Amish Illuminati.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby --argh let go of my throat » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Jackiastan wrote:Battle Hymn of the Republic- 10x better than our national anthem

Which republic, there's so many nowadays....
Last edited by --argh let go of my throat on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone worries about aliens, robots, reincarnated dinosaurs, invading countries, and stuff ending life as we know it here on Earth. They're all wrong. You wanna know what will really do us all in....
Search engine bots! They're out to get us man! Always invading forums and websites checking for new stuff. One day they will become intelligent and use their knowledge for their own evil purposes! When they do, I will blame Google. Scroll down, the invasion has already begun...

"And darkness would fall; And truth would be revealed; And the malicious one would return; And a sacrifice would be made; And malevolence would freeze; And ice would reign"
"P.S. Most fun April Fools Day ever."--Legendary Web Genious and NS Hero, Max Barry

Taeunas
Secretary

Founded: Feb 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Taeunas » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Ted Nugents "Fred Bear." Written in the morning, recorded in one take in the afternoon, and originally never meant for commercial release.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby --argh let go of my throat » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Taeunas wrote:Ted Nugents "Fred Bear." Written in the morning, recorded in one take in the afternoon, and originally never meant for commercial release.

Hmm....well that didn't take very long.

Kantonisia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kantonisia » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Don't stop believing by journey!!!

I have it on original vynl one is never played and never will be and the other is the full escape album
Senator McLeod

Senator of Athos

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:43 pm

--argh let go of my throat wrote:
Jackiastan wrote:Battle Hymn of the Republic- 10x better than our national anthem

Which republic, there's so many nowadays....

.__.

America.

As for my opinion, well, I'd have to say either Ride of the Valkyries or the Koniggratzer Marsch.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby --argh let go of my throat » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Kantonisia wrote:Don't stop believing by journey!!!

I have it on original vynl one is never played and never will be and the other is the full escape album

That is a great song. I love how at the end of the song, the lead singer says "don't stop!" just before the song stops. :lol:

Darqastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Darqastan » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:47 pm

What is Love?
Last edited by Darqastan on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 am, edited 45,142,918 times in total.
Galloism wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Jesus Christ, Dubai. Seriously

Doom-doom-tish.

Better than grunt-grunt-splash.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Darqastan wrote:What is Love?

"Baby, don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more"

Awesome lyrics...
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
MT FT Embassy

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby --argh let go of my throat » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Last edited by Darqastan on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 am, ]edited 45,142,918 times in total.

EDITED HOW MANY TIMES?! :eek:

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:53 pm

THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby --argh let go of my throat » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:59 pm

--argh let go of my throat wrote:

I'm never clicking that link again.

Yeah... not my thing...
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Rammstein- Feuer frei

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby --argh let go of my throat » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Treko wrote:Rammstein- Feuer frei

Uh...

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby --argh let go of my throat » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:05 pm

I can say that one of my favorites is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.
Rest in Peace Freddie.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Saurisisia wrote:
--argh let go of my throat wrote:I'm never clicking that link again.

Yeah... not my thing...

Doesn't matter.

All that matters it that you already clicked on it.

And now... Lonely Island is 2 views richer.

Hope you guys are happy. You've sped up the Apocalypse by two views. :twisted:

--argh let go of my throat wrote:I can say that one of my favorites is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.
Rest in Peace Freddie.

Any song by Queen can be the greatest song ever written. That's cheating. :P
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Kantonisia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kantonisia » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:17 pm

--argh let go of my throat wrote:I can say that one of my favorites is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.
Rest in Peace Freddie.

That was fate !!!!!!! As soon as I finished reading rapsody it came on!!!! Loving life!!

I have this on vynl too I think if not it's on cassette
Last edited by Kantonisia on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senator McLeod

Senator of Athos

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction