NATION

PASSWORD

Sugarcube Corner: My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Twelve Colonies of Kobol
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Twelve Colonies of Kobol » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:12 pm

Immoren wrote:Why can't do/write stuff like that in your own privacy?


Ultimate goal: CSI Equestria

User avatar
Trixiestan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6288
Founded: Jul 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Trixiestan » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Oh hey, page 999.

Immoren wrote:Why can't do/write stuff like that in your own privacy?

Where's the fun in that?
My Last.FM.
(Feel free to make flag requests)

Economic Left/Right: -8.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.67

User avatar
Immoren
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63012
Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Immoren » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Depression worsens.
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀʀ Aʀᴀʀᴀɢɪ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ.
— Death. Probably.

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63063
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Genivaria » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Twelve Colonies of Kobol wrote:
Nazis in Space wrote:There really should be a Fluttershy fanfiction about how she gets quietly married off by her parents, spends the next twenty years in an abusive relationship with her husband, requiring her to wear extraordinarily thick makeup, birthing and raising four more-or-less traumatised children before she finally snaps and spends one long, relieving night stabbing her husband sixty-four times with the kitchen knife.

Probably in diary form.


:shock:

My gods. And I thought nothing was more scare than Cupcakes...

By the way, what Twilight Sparkle do twenty years after FiM season 2?

Be Princess Celestia's Royal Adviser.
General Sherman did nothing wrong, fact.
Liberal Social Democrat.

Proud denouncer of the Taliban.

User avatar
Nazis in Space
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11614
Founded: Aug 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazis in Space » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Oterro wrote:
Nazis in Space wrote:There really should be a Fluttershy fanfiction about how she gets quietly married off by her parents, spends the next twenty years in an abusive relationship with her husband, requiring her to wear extraordinarily thick makeup, birthing and raising four more-or-less traumatised children before she finally snaps and spends one long, relieving night stabbing her husband sixty-four times with the kitchen knife.

Probably in diary form.


Yeah I'd pay for that.

You forgot to add the part where she boils angel and eats him though.
Now that'd just be silly.

Especially after her husband prohibits her from meeting her friends or keeping any pets. I mean, the logistics just don't work out~

User avatar
Quandarm
Minister
 
Posts: 2189
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quandarm » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Image
Vingtor wrote:Ohhh, you could just put her in a bowl of granola and eat her with a fair trade spoon.
11/10/12: the day Ameriganastan fell.

On hats and River Song.
Ameriganistan wrote:I'd toss her out of that TADRIS thing if she shot any of my hats. Respect a mans headwear.
Rode with Shanix in the great Exile of NSG, and returned triumphant and strong again to her shores.
Former member of The Exiles.
Left after Hostile Takeover.

“A true opium for the people is a belief in nothingness after death – the huge solace of thinking that for our betrayals, greed, cowardice, murders we are not going to be judged.” – Czeslaw Milosz

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44260
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:16 pm

I require some FlutterMac to help forget what i just read on page 998.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Twelve Colonies of Kobol
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Twelve Colonies of Kobol » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Twelve Colonies of Kobol wrote:
:shock:

My gods. And I thought nothing was more scare than Cupcakes...

By the way, what Twilight Sparkle do twenty years after FiM season 2?

Be Princess Celestia's Royal Adviser.


She could be even Princess... or the 37,457th lifeform searching for Earth.

User avatar
Twelve Colonies of Kobol
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Twelve Colonies of Kobol » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:17 pm

([url=http://i.imgur.com/3gwxL.png]Image)[/url]

Ponyville, 20 years later
Last edited by Twelve Colonies of Kobol on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Quandarm
Minister
 
Posts: 2189
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quandarm » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:I require some FlutterMac to help forget what i just read on page 998.


LADIES AND GENTLECOLTS, HOLD YOUR PONIES!

Ameri? Did you just... ship?
Vingtor wrote:Ohhh, you could just put her in a bowl of granola and eat her with a fair trade spoon.
11/10/12: the day Ameriganastan fell.

On hats and River Song.
Ameriganistan wrote:I'd toss her out of that TADRIS thing if she shot any of my hats. Respect a mans headwear.
Rode with Shanix in the great Exile of NSG, and returned triumphant and strong again to her shores.
Former member of The Exiles.
Left after Hostile Takeover.

“A true opium for the people is a belief in nothingness after death – the huge solace of thinking that for our betrayals, greed, cowardice, murders we are not going to be judged.” – Czeslaw Milosz

User avatar
Rhodmhire
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17421
Founded: Jun 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhodmhire » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Hey guys how are you all--

>Previous page.
>NiS's fic idea.

Oh I am very disappoint.
Part of me grew up here. But part of growing up is leaving parts of ourselves behind.

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63063
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Genivaria » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Twelve Colonies of Kobol wrote:
Genivaria wrote:Be Princess Celestia's Royal Adviser.


She could be even Princess... or the 37,457th lifeform searching for Earth.

Image
Last edited by Genivaria on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Sherman did nothing wrong, fact.
Liberal Social Democrat.

Proud denouncer of the Taliban.

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63063
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Genivaria » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:I require some FlutterMac to help forget what i just read on page 998.

Image
General Sherman did nothing wrong, fact.
Liberal Social Democrat.

Proud denouncer of the Taliban.

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44260
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Quandarm wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:I require some FlutterMac to help forget what i just read on page 998.


LADIES AND GENTLECOLTS, HOLD YOUR PONIES!

Ameri? Did you just... ship?


No. I just found this in my DA inbox, and decided it needed posting in light of...that stuff NiS said. I didn't fave it or nothing.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Rhodmhire
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17421
Founded: Jun 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhodmhire » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Quandarm wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:I require some FlutterMac to help forget what i just read on page 998.


LADIES AND GENTLECOLTS, HOLD YOUR PONIES!

Ameri? Did you just... ship?


He must have been so traumatized by the 9-9-8 plan that he needed to resort to shipping to forget about it.
Part of me grew up here. But part of growing up is leaving parts of ourselves behind.

User avatar
Oterro
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16939
Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Nazis in Space wrote:
Oterro wrote:
Yeah I'd pay for that.

You forgot to add the part where she boils angel and eats him though.
Now that'd just be silly.

Especially after her husband prohibits her from meeting her friends or keeping any pets. I mean, the logistics just don't work out~


Ah but that would imply she had any friends and Angel wasn't just her previous dependent~
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

User avatar
Immoren
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63012
Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Immoren » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Last edited by Immoren on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀʀ Aʀᴀʀᴀɢɪ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ.
— Death. Probably.

User avatar
Twelve Colonies of Kobol
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Twelve Colonies of Kobol » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Twelve Colonies of Kobol wrote:
She could be even Princess... or the 37,457th lifeform searching for Earth.

Image


Oh...
I never thought Scootaloo would be the main charachter of Friendship is Magic: The Next Generation.

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63063
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Genivaria » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Rhodmhire wrote:
Quandarm wrote:
LADIES AND GENTLECOLTS, HOLD YOUR PONIES!

Ameri? Did you just... ship?


He must have been so traumatized by the 9-9-8 plan that he needed to resort to shipping to forget about it.

Herman Cain reference?
General Sherman did nothing wrong, fact.
Liberal Social Democrat.

Proud denouncer of the Taliban.

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44260
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Immoren wrote:/95540%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20coloured%20opal%20rarity%20spike%20tuxedo%20tuxedo_spike.png]Spike as phantom of opera? and Rarity and Opal[/url]


He's not the Phantom, he's Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Trixiestan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6288
Founded: Jul 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Trixiestan » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:I require some FlutterMac to help forget what i just read on page 998.

>Implying Big Mac isn't with Caramel~
My Last.FM.
(Feel free to make flag requests)

Economic Left/Right: -8.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.67

User avatar
Nazis in Space
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11614
Founded: Aug 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazis in Space » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Oterro wrote:
Nazis in Space wrote:Now that'd just be silly.

Especially after her husband prohibits her from meeting her friends or keeping any pets. I mean, the logistics just don't work out~


Ah but that would imply she had any friends and Angel wasn't just her previous dependent~
Not very grimdark when there's no friends for her husband to take her away from~

User avatar
Rhodmhire
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17421
Founded: Jun 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhodmhire » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Rhodmhire wrote:
He must have been so traumatized by the 9-9-8 plan that he needed to resort to shipping to forget about it.

Herman Cain reference?


Ahhhh, you got the allusion.

NiS is the thread's Hermes Sugarcane now.
Part of me grew up here. But part of growing up is leaving parts of ourselves behind.

User avatar
Oterro
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16939
Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Nazis in Space wrote:
Oterro wrote:
Ah but that would imply she had any friends and Angel wasn't just her previous dependent~
Not very grimdark when there's no friends for her husband to take her away from~


It is when you consider she's never experienced datmagic of friendship :v
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

User avatar
Twelve Colonies of Kobol
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Twelve Colonies of Kobol » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Rhodmhire wrote:
He must have been so traumatized by the 9-9-8 plan that he needed to resort to shipping to forget about it.

Herman Cain reference?


Is this guy still alive?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cannot think of a name, Idzequitch

Advertisement

Remove ads