NATION

PASSWORD

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Awright folks. Here's the deal. Same as the other threads that have suffered the same. This thread has gone more off-topic than I care to think about, especially with some of the stuff on the previous page, which I'll address shortly.

Bottom line is this - Ponies. That's the topic. And preferably staying away from the less savory pic links, if you please, because damn.

You want to chat about other stuff? Take it elsewhere. Like Facebook, or irc, or any number of other bits. Knock off the sniping at one another. Tolerate and love, what again? Right. There's been enough drama, warnings, nudgings back on track, and other various situations that ought to have made it patently clear what needed to be done to keep this going.

So for now, lock. And you can ponder whether or not y'all think you can adhere to a few basic guidelines in the meantime. Don't ask to have it re-opened for now. We'll let you know.

EDIT: And here's just from the past few pages.

The Vuhifellian States: Warnedfor starting the cumcakes thing - you'd even edited it ffs. Don't even try to say it was a random typo. Not twice, not edited. And then the unecessary gore, also completely off topic. Not cool. And the continued sexualization of the majority of your posts, using smalltext or other methods. How about not from here on out, thanks. There's plenty of adult sites to get your fix on.

Wilgrove: Warned for this. Most definitely not cool.

Rhodmire Warnedfor quoting it again ... Wilconson Warnedfor quoting it yet again ... Kalsyk Warnedfor gleefully doing the same ... are y'all getting the picture? If we do re-poen this, or allow a reboot, clean up your collective acts.
Last edited by Dread Lady Nathicana on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Return to Arts & Fiction