NATION

PASSWORD

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Licana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Soxastan wrote:
Licana wrote:Dude
srs
every brony is a Fluttershy fan.

That is because she is fcukign adorable

No argument about that.
>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Licana wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:
Woo, another Fluttershy fan.

Dude
srs

She was voted as the most well-loved pony and by a considerably large margin, at that.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Licana
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Olthar wrote:
srs

She was voted as the most well-loved pony and by a considerably large margin, at that.

The last fav. pony poll I saw had Rainbow Dash pretty close. :/
>American education
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

Saphirasia
Senator

Founded: Feb 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saphirasia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Licana wrote:
Olthar wrote:She was voted as the most well-loved pony and by a considerably large margin, at that.

That's because the Pegasus ponies are the best of the bunch.
Vitaphone Racing wrote:You can do some really incredible stuff in your kitchen. And I'm talking more than just a phenomenal sandwich.

Shanix wrote:Somepony really took the time of their MLP to do life?

Olthar wrote:I prefer "I Came, I Saw, I Came Again."

Rupudska wrote:Except Nightkill, of course. Nightkill has obtained a level of badassery where his pants depart his legs of their own accord.

Saphirasia wrote:
Soxastan wrote:...then how did you get 1TB of pony in about an hour, maybe less?

I have fast hands.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)

Aoafii
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aoafii » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:37 pm

:hug: Brony here.
FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!!

Colonies:
Tannico

Licana
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Saphirasia wrote:
Licana wrote:The last fav. pony poll I saw had Rainbow Dash pretty close. :/

That's because the Pegasus ponies are the best of the bunch.

Again, no argument there.
>American education

Husseinarti wrote:

So was the M-16.

Saphirasia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saphirasia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Aoafii wrote::hug: Brony here.

Seen the whole season?
Vitaphone Racing wrote:You can do some really incredible stuff in your kitchen. And I'm talking more than just a phenomenal sandwich.

Rupudska wrote:Except Nightkill, of course. Nightkill has obtained a level of badassery where his pants depart his legs of their own accord.

Saphirasia wrote:
Soxastan wrote:...then how did you get 1TB of pony in about an hour, maybe less?

I have fast hands.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)

Trixiestan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Trixiestan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Oterro wrote:I don't like Rainbow Dash. Voice grates :/

I sort of agree. When I first got into FiM, she was my least favorite... And in all fairness, she still is. But once you get used to her, you find she's pretty likeable, even if her annoying aspects do crop up every so often. She has a nice singing voice as well~

Licana wrote:
Olthar wrote:She was voted as the most well-loved pony and by a considerably large margin, at that.

I'm probably going to sound like an arseholeish hater (even though I do like Rainbow Dash), but I never really got why so many fans consider her to be their favorite.

Could you Rainbow Dash fans try and explain what makes her 20% cooler? :)
My Last.FM.
(Feel free to make flag requests)

Economic Left/Right: -8.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.67

Chatkasatan
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Sometimes, I wish I was a pony...
Im not gay, I just like RAINBOWS!
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
I am a woman and I have needs.
The Aphrodite of F7 <3
The one and only Time Traveling Rainbow Starfish

Saphirasia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saphirasia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Trixiestan wrote:Could you Rainbow Dash fans try and explain what makes her 20% cooler? :)

It's her attitude. And the hair color.
Plus there's the fact that she makes the most epic faces of anyone in the series. Proof is uploading now.
Last edited by Saphirasia on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saphirasia wrote:

I have fast hands.

Chatkasatan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Saphirasia wrote:
Trixiestan wrote:Could you Rainbow Dash fans try and explain what makes her 20% cooler? :)

I agree.
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
The Aphrodite of F7 <3

The Holy Twig
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Twig » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Saphirasia wrote:

Rainbowdash is also a relatively deep character (See: any episode where she jumps in fear) where her attitude seems like it likely comes from compensating for actually feeling exposed and/or fearful about the world, and so she blusters it away (in a good way, RBD is 2nd best pony)
The most inept invader in Nationstates!

Economic issues: +5.3 left
Social issues: +2.63 libertarian
Foreign policy: +7.28 non-interventionist
Cultural identification: +7.23 liberal
New Freedomstan wrote:What is a little purging and gulag between friends?
They said I could do anything I wanted to do, so I argue with strangers on the internet.
Ceannairceach wrote:I am looking for a girl with >5% genetic relation to me. Must be dtf, blond, big butt.

Trixiestan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Trixiestan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Chatkasatan wrote:Sometimes, I wish I was a pony...

Having a cutie mark would certainly help me work out what career path I should go down. :/

Saphirasia wrote:

Okay, I must say I do love Rainbow Dash's design and I'm really glad she ended up looking how she did, rather than like Firefly.

Speaking of which, I found this: What could have been.

Thank god that never happened. Rarity's colour scheme. D:
My Last.FM.

Oceanic Vakiadia
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Oceanic Vakiadia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Trixiestan wrote:What could have been.

Rarity's?! Look at Twilight's!
Playing NationStates since December 29, 2007.

Saphirasia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saphirasia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Trixiestan wrote:
Okay, I must say I do love Rainbow Dash's design and I'm really glad she ended up looking how she did, rather than like Firefly.

I feel bad for Pinkie Pie. She almost ended up a blonde! Fluttershy must have been a fairly set character, though, except for the mark.

Saphirasia wrote:

I have fast hands.

North Wiedna
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North Wiedna » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Oceanic Vakiadia wrote:

Also flying Pinkie Pie.
I am not at all interested in immortality, only in the taste of tea.

Saphirasia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saphirasia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:58 pm

More proof of Rainbow Dash's epic awesomeness. Because no one else can make faces like these.

And she has control over the most epic non-weapon in existence:

Saphirasia wrote:

I have fast hands.

Oterro
Post Marshal

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Saphirasia wrote:
Oterro wrote:I don't like Rainbow Dash. Voice grates :/

Opinions on Applejack, then?
(Everyone else, Shhhhhh :) )

Probably my least favourite. Which is harsh because I love all of them. But yeah, least favorite:

Twilight/Fluttershy
Pinkie Pie/Rarity
Rainbow Dash/Applejack

In my opinion :)

Soxastan wrote:
srs

That is because she is fcukign adorable

^^^^
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

Trixiestan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Trixiestan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Oceanic Vakiadia wrote:

Twilight does look bad, but I'd say Rarity got it worse. She's should-not-exist blue and the stripes in her mane don't go together at all. ):

Saphirasia wrote:
Trixiestan wrote:

I feel bad for Pinkie Pie. She almost ended up a blonde! Fluttershy must have been a fairly set character, though, except for the mark.

I sort of like Blondie Pie. :p

She probably has the best colour scheme out of those whose colour schemes got changed... Followed by Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and Rarity in last place.
My Last.FM.

Saphirasia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saphirasia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Oterro wrote:
Saphirasia wrote:Opinions on Applejack, then?
(Everyone else, Shhhhhh :) )

Probably my least favourite. Which is harsh because I love all of them. But yeah, least favorite:

Ok, here's some trivia for you, then: Both RD and AJ are voiced by the same person. Now you know.

Saphirasia wrote:

I have fast hands.

Oterro
Post Marshal

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Saphirasia wrote:
Oterro wrote:

Ok, here's some trivia for you, then: Both RD and AJ are voiced by the same person. Now you know.

You're killing the magic ;_;
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

The Holy Twig
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Twig » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Trixiestan wrote:
Oceanic Vakiadia wrote:Rarity's?! Look at Twilight's!

Twilight does look bad, but I'd say Rarity got it worse. She's should-not-exist blue and the stripes in her mane don't go together at all. ):

Saphirasia wrote:I feel bad for Pinkie Pie. She almost ended up a blonde! Fluttershy must have been a fairly set character, though, except for the mark.

I sort of like Blondie Pie. :p

She probably has the best colour scheme out of those whose colour schemes got changed... Followed by Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and Rarity in last place.

There's one on ponychan who likes beta pinkie so much that he just posts as "Beta Pinkie Pie".
The most inept invader in Nationstates!

Economic issues: +5.3 left
Social issues: +2.63 libertarian
Foreign policy: +7.28 non-interventionist
Cultural identification: +7.23 liberal
New Freedomstan wrote:What is a little purging and gulag between friends?
They said I could do anything I wanted to do, so I argue with strangers on the internet.
Ceannairceach wrote:I am looking for a girl with >5% genetic relation to me. Must be dtf, blond, big butt.

Saphirasia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saphirasia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Oterro wrote:
Saphirasia wrote:Ok, here's some trivia for you, then: Both RD and AJ are voiced by the same person. Now you know.

You're killing the magic ;_;

Maybe, but that was why I asked specifically about AJ. It shows you are consistent, at least. Even if you are dissing my favorite of the bunch.
Last edited by Saphirasia on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saphirasia wrote:

I have fast hands.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Holy mother, that's...terrible.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Chatkasatan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:08 pm

If you could have a cutie mark, what would it be and how would you get it?
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
The Aphrodite of F7 <3

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction