NATION

PASSWORD

Which anime are you watching or have watched recently II?

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Las Palmeras
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Palmeras » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:33 pm

Imota wrote:
Las Palmeras wrote:
Fish Boy.

Did he actually say that, or is that one of those gag subs?

It's a gag sub. Along with "Your resistance only makes my penis harder.", "Even the electronic brain pancake crystal elderly." "His brain is being eaten by semen." "Pew pew pew pew", "I like corm.", "He's black, therefore I'll assume he's evil.", "Find the intruder. Capture him if he's alive. If not, kill him", "People die if they are killed!", "He wouldn't die even if we killed him! (and any variation of killing or dying)...
Last edited by Las Palmeras on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey hey, LP here: Too burnt out with this nation to make new lore or fix macrohistorical longue durée alt-his inconsistencies, too clingy to let it die.
UPHOLD SOUTH REINISM-LENINISM! UNLIMITED DESTRUCTION OF 1ST WORLD HETERRHOIDS!

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whR1KFZNtdc

Took him long enough(Yugioh, the Abridged Series)
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:07 pm

Started watching Heaven's Lost Property.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:59 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Started watching Heaven's Lost Property.

I've seen posters of it in the local R.U. Game shop.

It looks AWFUL.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:02 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Started watching Heaven's Lost Property.

It looks AWFUL.

It's the typical magical girl with huge tits comes down to boy who only wants to live in peace and quiet and this girl calls him master, and does everything he wishes (complete with nosebleeds, panty shots and tit grabbing) sorta plot. I lost interest after the second episode.
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:07 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:

It looks AWFUL.

It's the typical magical girl with huge tits comes down to boy who only wants to live in peace and quiet and this girl calls him master, and does everything he wishes (complete with nosebleeds, panty shots and tit grabbing) sorta plot. I lost interest after the second episode.

What do you mean? It sounds completely original and seems like it will revolutionize anime as a whole.

I think that's the most sarcastic I've been in my life.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:08 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

What do you mean? It sounds completely original and seems like it will revolutionize anime as a whole.

Says the guy with a flag from a cookie cutter rom-com anime...
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:10 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Big titted angels who are really like Tamagotchi, but with the addenda of wish granting? Revolutionize the anime industry? You may be unto something there, sir.
Slava Ukraini

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:What do you mean? It sounds completely original and seems like it will revolutionize anime as a whole.

Says the guy with a flag from a cookie cutter rom-com anime...

Whut?
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:What do you mean? It sounds completely original and seems like it will revolutionize anime as a whole.

Big titted angels who are really like Tamagotchi, but with the addenda of wish granting? Revolutionize the anime industry? You may be unto something there, sir.

The world shall bow before its glory.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Says the guy with a flag from a cookie cutter rom-com anime...

Whut?

Your sarcasm went undetected at exactly 0100.
Slava Ukraini

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

The world shall bow before its glory.

And it's usual portrayal of crazy Japanese animation hairdos.
Slava Ukraini

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:16 pm

I know this is weird to post, but fucking it it's close enough to an anime plot: Who has played Fatal Frame? :P
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:The world shall bow before its glory.

Drill hair/twin tail/antennae lovers, unite!

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

PRESENT.
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:21 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Says the guy with a flag from a cookie cutter rom-com anime...

Whut?

Your flag. You can't really make a sarcastic jab like that when you've got a flag from a done-to-death concept of a show.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:22 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Huzzah!

Although, to be honest, the angel girl, Ikaros, her hairdo makes her look like of those shaggy dogs used for sheep herding.
Slava Ukraini

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Drill hair/twin tail/antennae lovers, unite!

Huzzah!

Although, to be honest, the angel girl, Ikaros, her hairdo makes her look like of those shaggy dogs used for sheep herding.

I never noticed that.

And I read the entire manga. lmao

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:25 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Whut?

Your flag. You can't really make a sarcastic jab like that when you've got a flag from a done-to-death concept of a show.

Would you look at that? I just did.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Huzzah!

I never noticed that.

Check it out again, and you'll see what I mean. It's even more visible when she starts the imprinting.
Slava Ukraini

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Your flag. You can't really make a sarcastic jab like that when you've got a flag from a done-to-death concept of a show.

Would you look at that? I just did.

Whatever.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Orham
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Orham » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

I tell you, that I Dream of Jeannie mechanic just fits perfectly with a certain anime genre. So well, in fact, that writers for that genre never really have seen fit to leave it behind and experiment with other things.
Last edited by Orham on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm female, so please remember to say "she" or "her" when referring to me.

Medical student, aspiring to be a USN sailor. Pass the scalpel, and hooyah!

If I go too far, tell me in a TG and we can talk about it. Really, I care about that.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:I never noticed that.

Check it out again, and you'll see what I mean. It's even more visible when she starts the imprinting.

I can kind of see it now. Still, that was the furthest thing from my mind while reading it. :p

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

I can kind of see it now. Still, that was the furthest thing from my mind while reading it. :p

My mind works in odd ways at times. :p

Then I spook myself and have no one else to blame but myself.
Slava Ukraini

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:I can kind of see it now. Still, that was the furthest thing from my mind while reading it. :p

My mind works in odd ways at times. :p

Then I spook myself and have no one else to blame but myself.

Clearly anime is corrupting your mind. *nods*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction