Advertisement

by Continental Free States » Thu Sep 03, 2026 12:28 pm
The Nighfraigner: Webster–Bloodfeast Geset mislucks in the Senate on third reading, quashing hopes of eking 50 million walers only two months before the coming Wales of November | Overster Gerightshove beslots that milliarder, businessman, and almsgiver Sebastian Veldt, better known as the overheleth Weaponlair, cannot be made to give up his outrysting | Crisis in Hispany: Europa clashes against Moorland after the Moors forbear giving up the lands south of the Tagus. "Andalusia has been befreed, it shan't be put under Crosstygely yoke yet again" – King-Caliph Faisal II

by Jedi Council » Thu Sep 03, 2026 9:59 pm
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay... The lord of all gays.

by DutchFormosa » Sun Sep 06, 2026 12:15 pm

by Prussiapaper » Mon Sep 07, 2026 4:56 pm
DutchFormosa wrote:For some reason, I love using cheats to conquer a bunch of land in Crusader Kings only to just let it all blow up Diadochi style. I don't know why I keep doing that

by DutchFormosa » Mon Sep 07, 2026 5:24 pm
Prussiapaper wrote:DutchFormosa wrote:For some reason, I love using cheats to conquer a bunch of land in Crusader Kings only to just let it all blow up Diadochi style. I don't know why I keep doing that
i like CK2 better i think is better game compared to ck3 i even i haven't played it seems to me that CK3 is more of game that eveyone can pick up and play but CK2 to me is more immersive compared to Ck3. I like the old game engine from 2012. the only i have anything againist it. is the extreme dlc model it came out with. i like how it is free to play. but the dlc's are so expensive if pay for all dlcs at one time but I like the modding scene for the Paradox games. there is some really good mods for all the paradox games. that's i find good about paradox games is the good modding scene. (espically Hoi4)

by Prussiapaper » Mon Sep 07, 2026 6:02 pm
DutchFormosa wrote:Prussiapaper wrote:
i like CK2 better i think is better game compared to ck3 i even i haven't played it seems to me that CK3 is more of game that eveyone can pick up and play but CK2 to me is more immersive compared to Ck3. I like the old game engine from 2012. the only i have anything againist it. is the extreme dlc model it came out with. i like how it is free to play. but the dlc's are so expensive if pay for all dlcs at one time but I like the modding scene for the Paradox games. there is some really good mods for all the paradox games. that's i find good about paradox games is the good modding scene. (espically Hoi4)
Yeah, CK2 is what I play too. I was thinking about getting CK3, but I saw CK2 was free so I wanted to try it out. Safe to say, I got hooked and eventually got all DLC via subscription. And yeah, the fact CK2 had so many DLC's is insane. But at least they made it free along with the subscription. Can't really say the same for other Paradox games, aside from maybe EU4, but it's not free

by A m e n r i a » Tue Sep 08, 2026 6:06 am
Prussiapaper wrote:DutchFormosa wrote:For some reason, I love using cheats to conquer a bunch of land in Crusader Kings only to just let it all blow up Diadochi style. I don't know why I keep doing that
i like CK2 better i think is better game compared to ck3 i even i haven't played it seems to me that CK3 is more of game that eveyone can pick up and play but CK2 to me is more immersive compared to Ck3. I like the old game engine from 2012. the only i have anything againist it. is the extreme dlc model it came out with. i like how it is free to play. but the dlc's are so expensive if pay for all dlcs at one time but I like the modding scene for the Paradox games. there is some really good mods for all the paradox games. that's i find good about paradox games is the good modding scene. (espically Hoi4)

by Prussiapaper » Wed Sep 09, 2026 7:31 pm

by Abserdia » Thu Sep 10, 2026 8:31 am

by Bralia » Tue Sep 15, 2026 7:03 am

by Bralia » Thu Sep 17, 2026 4:41 am

by Chess Socialism » Fri Sep 18, 2026 8:49 am


by Abserdia » Mon Sep 21, 2026 4:31 pm

by Bralia » Tue Sep 22, 2026 9:33 am

by Nothark Vilum » Tue Sep 22, 2026 12:04 pm
Bralia wrote:Almost forgot about this diary today, here's a shotgun blast's worth of content left over for CK3 to talk about.
OOO | THE UNITED PROVINCES OF NOTHARK VILUM | OOOShe has no patience for paradise; she knows what men do with promisesNATIONAL HEADLINES | 01/06/2068 - 12:01 | War on Holan Systems Escalates as it Enters its Second Week | World cup to kick off in Cassalia | Zharan authorities express "deep outrage" at Vilumian war on Holan SystemsThis nation mostly represents my views, as seen from a pseudorealistic standpoint | NS stats are not canon | OOC / Politics / Q&A | He/him - Spaniard - History studentCreative block no more, in spirit of it being 68', just make a parallel vietnam war with corps and robots | I've come to realise that thinking so hard about my nation's politics has in turn morphed mine into them.

by Bralia » Thu Sep 24, 2026 9:00 am

by Bralia » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:12 am

by Bralia » Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:23 am
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
Advertisement