NATION

PASSWORD

Thread for Gamers IX: Epic Games Store Exclusive

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

How indeed, do you game fine sirs or madams?

PC
226
37%
Console
137
23%
Arcade
29
5%
Mobile
82
14%
Anything and Everything
47
8%
Other
22
4%
Insert witty 2018 gaming reference here
64
11%
 
Total votes : 607

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 134502
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ifreann » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:23 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Ifreann wrote:Let that be a lesson to us all. Ask before you stick a camera between someone's legs.

From Norman's perspective it'd actually be a camera floating around him all day with nobody holding it. It's surprising he waits until that point to punch it. :p

That's a good point.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him

Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot
starts

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 40445
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:27 am

Ifreann wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:I think it looks quite good, but I like games with exploration and a good narrative. If that isn't everyone's cup of tea then it's understandable why they'd mark it down.

Some people are very mad that Hideo Kojima said that there are politics in the Norman Reedus Piss Adventures game.

Why would Kojima san do that to us? Why didnt he make another apolitic hidden gem like Metal Gear Solid.
Scary Spooky Leftist #19879417 An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Loyal to Dragonstone and the King in the Narrow Sea
Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 134502
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ifreann » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:49 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Ifreann wrote:Some people are very mad that Hideo Kojima said that there are politics in the Norman Reedus Piss Adventures game.

Why would Kojima san do that to us? Why didnt he make another apolitic hidden gem like Metal Gear Solid.

The SJWs must have gotten to him.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him

Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot
starts

User avatar
North German Realm
Minister
 
Posts: 2970
Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby North German Realm » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:32 am

Finished The Outer Worlds' main quest... under the impression that it was an RPG so I'd be able to finish the sidequests later. I was disappointed, but on the other hand the ending was pretty sweet... even if grim for the people of Halcyon.
------------------
------------------
------------------
North Germany
Norddeutschland

Witness the people's rage and notice the absolute media embargo where we the Iranians are concerned.
Homepage || Overview | Sovereign | Chancellor | Legislature || The World
17 Aug, 1914
Norddeutsche Morgenpost: US President Taft directly wired cordial birthday wishes to the Emperor on August 14, Kaiser-Heinrichstag, marking the first time the United States and North Germany exchange messages using direct wireless communication. || Swedes decisively defeats Danish navy in the Baltic Sea. 35,000 Swedish troops to march on Copenhagen. || French Luxembourg riots on Aug 2, calling for an independent Luxembourg. North German Luxembourg suspiciously silent. || Religious Freedom guaranteed for protestants by Irish constitution. Britain prepares to move troops out of Irish Free State.

User avatar
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31449
Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:08 am

Alvecia wrote:Metacritic opened up user reviews for Death Stranding, and they're as appropriately polarising as you might think.

I get the feeling review scores for this one are going to be pretty worthless. You've as many fanboys are there are haters, and both are drowning out the legitimate reviews.

Let me guess, the negative reviews are mostly "SJW BAD" beacuse the game has politics that the right wing echo chambers don't like.




In other news:

I died in the cutscene where king boo gets the last hit on him with a bomb. Thank god I had that free golden bone on me.

I also got rank A.


Overall Luigi's mansion 3 is fantastic, and I recommend you pick it up.

Great puzzles and combat, but the final boss can be bullshit with what counts as a hit and what doesn't.
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤ NSwiki WA Ambassador: Silver Zephyr. NS's sexyest user 2016 Male 18-29 NSG 2016 Award for Humour 2018 award for most friendly poster (tied with Luminesa)
WBC 38 Postseason team, WBC 40 Postseason Quarterfinalist team, WBC 41 Semifinalists, WBC 42 Third place
Feel the Bern 2020 Trump disrespected fallen heroes beacuse of a little rain Trump lets diseases run wild
Rainbow dash Is best pony.Scootalove is best love.A love letter to NS

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20120
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:14 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
Alvecia wrote:Metacritic opened up user reviews for Death Stranding, and they're as appropriately polarising as you might think.

I get the feeling review scores for this one are going to be pretty worthless. You've as many fanboys are there are haters, and both are drowning out the legitimate reviews.

Let me guess, the negative reviews are mostly "SJW BAD" beacuse the game has politics that the right wing echo chambers don't like.

I'm starting to think there is an element of that to the reviews, yes, because from what I have seen of the game it does not deserve the sheer volumes of hatred directed at it.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Hurdergaryp
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32025
Founded: Jul 10, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hurdergaryp » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:43 am

The New California Republic wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:Let me guess, the negative reviews are mostly "SJW BAD" beacuse the game has politics that the right wing echo chambers don't like.

I'm starting to think there is an element of that to the reviews, yes, because from what I have seen of the game it does not deserve the sheer volumes of hatred directed at it.

The game was even in the news here in the Netherlands: https://nos.nl/artikel/2309416-gamewereld-over-opmerkelijkste-spel-in-jaren-van-bagger-tot-meesterwerk.html.

User avatar
Rostavykhan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1652
Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:03 pm

E-Sports is garbage and full of shady business practice and scamming. GG.


Also, Faze Jarvis was recently perma-banned from Fortnite, for anyone who cares. Why is that important? Jarvis is a large YouTube channel with 2+ million subscribers that's been built on Fortnite. His perma-ban came after he showed off an aimbot on streams and in videos, using it several times. Epic Games, as many issues as they have, are at least known to not be lenient on hackers or cheaters, especially with Fortnite, and a large content creator is no different. However, some people seem to think that is is different for big names, for...some reason. Most notably, Ninja recently came out, stating that Jarvis didn't deserve a permanent ban, and that, essentially, Content Creators and """Influencers""" do deserve special treatment over the average player.

Now, I'm not a Fortnite fan - in fact, I loathe Fortnite - but this is an opinion that's just stupid regardless of the game. Why should certain players get more lenient punishments than the rest because they happen to be cheaters who are popular?

The most amusing part of this is that Faze Jarvis made a video afterwards basically saying "Yeah, I was using hacks, but I didn't actually expect to be banned over it!"
Authoritarian Socialist
【PLUS ULTRA】
Chaotic Neutral
I also go by Torsiedelle (or 'Tori')

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20120
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:09 pm

Rostavykhan wrote:E-Sports is garbage and full of shady business practice and scamming. GG.


Also, Faze Jarvis was recently perma-banned from Fortnite, for anyone who cares. Why is that important? Jarvis is a large YouTube channel with 2+ million subscribers that's been built on Fortnite. His perma-ban came after he showed off an aimbot on streams and in videos, using it several times. Epic Games, as many issues as they have, are at least known to not be lenient on hackers or cheaters, especially with Fortnite, and a large content creator is no different. However, some people seem to think that is is different for big names, for...some reason. Most notably, Ninja recently came out, stating that Jarvis didn't deserve a permanent ban, and that, essentially, Content Creators and """Influencers""" do deserve special treatment over the average player.

Now, I'm not a Fortnite fan - in fact, I loathe Fortnite - but this is an opinion that's just stupid regardless of the game. Why should certain players get more lenient punishments than the rest because they happen to be cheaters who are popular?

The most amusing part of this is that Faze Jarvis made a video afterwards basically saying "Yeah, I was using hacks, but I didn't actually expect to be banned over it!"

Yeah he got what he deserved. He gratuitously used hacks with an alt, so he got what every other player doing the same thing would have got: a permaban. Reversing the ban would send out a message that some players are above the rules.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Pax Nerdvana
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12618
Founded: May 22, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:12 pm

Rostavykhan wrote:E-Sports is garbage and full of shady business practice and scamming. GG.


Also, Faze Jarvis was recently perma-banned from Fortnite, for anyone who cares. Why is that important? Jarvis is a large YouTube channel with 2+ million subscribers that's been built on Fortnite. His perma-ban came after he showed off an aimbot on streams and in videos, using it several times. Epic Games, as many issues as they have, are at least known to not be lenient on hackers or cheaters, especially with Fortnite, and a large content creator is no different. However, some people seem to think that is is different for big names, for...some reason. Most notably, Ninja recently came out, stating that Jarvis didn't deserve a permanent ban, and that, essentially, Content Creators and """Influencers""" do deserve special treatment over the average player.

Now, I'm not a Fortnite fan - in fact, I loathe Fortnite - but this is an opinion that's just stupid regardless of the game. Why should certain players get more lenient punishments than the rest because they happen to be cheaters who are popular?

The most amusing part of this is that Faze Jarvis made a video afterwards basically saying "Yeah, I was using hacks, but I didn't actually expect to be banned over it!"

He deserves what he got 100%.
Patriotic centrist American, who is right leaning. I support the Bill of Rights. I have no loyalty to any party. Expand or die. That's how humanity works. Science fiction is the best genre. The solar system is ours for the taking. I am a male. You can't spell team without "me".
Call me Pax. I take things literally, being a literal person.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
#colonizemars
TANSTAAFL
Freedom is never free, so remember those who died for it
Support the troops!
The country is the people, not the gov't
Doomsday is inevitable. Learn to survive.
Quotes
Pro:Bill of Rights,guns,centrism,capitalism,socialism,space exploration,Christianity,privacy
Anti: Trump,Clinton,fascism,Communism,big business

User avatar
The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6642
Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:19 pm

Rostavykhan wrote:E-Sports is garbage and full of shady business practice and scamming. GG.


Also, Faze Jarvis was recently perma-banned from Fortnite, for anyone who cares. Why is that important? Jarvis is a large YouTube channel with 2+ million subscribers that's been built on Fortnite. His perma-ban came after he showed off an aimbot on streams and in videos, using it several times. Epic Games, as many issues as they have, are at least known to not be lenient on hackers or cheaters, especially with Fortnite, and a large content creator is no different. However, some people seem to think that is is different for big names, for...some reason. Most notably, Ninja recently came out, stating that Jarvis didn't deserve a permanent ban, and that, essentially, Content Creators and """Influencers""" do deserve special treatment over the average player.

Now, I'm not a Fortnite fan - in fact, I loathe Fortnite - but this is an opinion that's just stupid regardless of the game. Why should certain players get more lenient punishments than the rest because they happen to be cheaters who are popular?

The most amusing part of this is that Faze Jarvis made a video afterwards basically saying "Yeah, I was using hacks, but I didn't actually expect to be banned over it!"

It honestly gets to the point where some of these people are like reality tv stars. Once established they’re basically famous for being famous, and anything they do is notable just because it’s them. It no longer matters if it’s actually interesting. Their fans obsess over them like celebrities and enjoy their success vicariously.

When they turn out to be cheaters or dicks, fans tripping on cult of personality will inevitably whine and rave. Sometimes the creators practically sic their fans on critics through social media knowing full well what will happen.
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

User avatar
Alvecia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18799
Founded: Aug 17, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Alvecia » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:56 pm

I only really follow LoL esports myself. World Championship finals this weekend. Hoping for a European victory.
British
Atheist
IT Support
That there is no exception to the rule "There is an exception to every rule" is the exception that proves the rule.
---
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll stop asking you to catch his fish.
That's not happening
That shouldn't be happening
Why is that happening?
That's why it's happening?
How has this ever worked?

User avatar
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31449
Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:45 pm

Rostavykhan wrote:E-Sports is garbage and full of shady business practice and scamming. GG.


Also, Faze Jarvis was recently perma-banned from Fortnite, for anyone who cares. Why is that important? Jarvis is a large YouTube channel with 2+ million subscribers that's been built on Fortnite. His perma-ban came after he showed off an aimbot on streams and in videos, using it several times. Epic Games, as many issues as they have, are at least known to not be lenient on hackers or cheaters, especially with Fortnite, and a large content creator is no different. However, some people seem to think that is is different for big names, for...some reason. Most notably, Ninja recently came out, stating that Jarvis didn't deserve a permanent ban, and that, essentially, Content Creators and """Influencers""" do deserve special treatment over the average player.

Now, I'm not a Fortnite fan - in fact, I loathe Fortnite - but this is an opinion that's just stupid regardless of the game. Why should certain players get more lenient punishments than the rest because they happen to be cheaters who are popular?

The most amusing part of this is that Faze Jarvis made a video afterwards basically saying "Yeah, I was using hacks, but I didn't actually expect to be banned over it!"



Epic was right, perma banning him was the right thing to do.
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤ NSwiki WA Ambassador: Silver Zephyr. NS's sexyest user 2016 Male 18-29 NSG 2016 Award for Humour 2018 award for most friendly poster (tied with Luminesa)
WBC 38 Postseason team, WBC 40 Postseason Quarterfinalist team, WBC 41 Semifinalists, WBC 42 Third place
Feel the Bern 2020 Trump disrespected fallen heroes beacuse of a little rain Trump lets diseases run wild
Rainbow dash Is best pony.Scootalove is best love.A love letter to NS

User avatar
The Biggles Syndicate
Diplomat
 
Posts: 789
Founded: May 18, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Biggles Syndicate » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:31 am

Rostavykhan wrote:E-Sports is garbage and full of shady business practice and scamming. GG.


Also, Faze Jarvis was recently perma-banned from Fortnite, for anyone who cares. Why is that important? Jarvis is a large YouTube channel with 2+ million subscribers that's been built on Fortnite. His perma-ban came after he showed off an aimbot on streams and in videos, using it several times. Epic Games, as many issues as they have, are at least known to not be lenient on hackers or cheaters, especially with Fortnite, and a large content creator is no different. However, some people seem to think that is is different for big names, for...some reason. Most notably, Ninja recently came out, stating that Jarvis didn't deserve a permanent ban, and that, essentially, Content Creators and """Influencers""" do deserve special treatment over the average player.

Now, I'm not a Fortnite fan - in fact, I loathe Fortnite - but this is an opinion that's just stupid regardless of the game. Why should certain players get more lenient punishments than the rest because they happen to be cheaters who are popular?

The most amusing part of this is that Faze Jarvis made a video afterwards basically saying "Yeah, I was using hacks, but I didn't actually expect to be banned over it!"

He deserves it. No massive ego stroker with fucking ridiculous blue hair will save his ass.
By the way, here's an example of him blatantly cheating and saying he's using aimbot multiple times lol

User avatar
North German Realm
Minister
 
Posts: 2970
Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby North German Realm » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:44 am

"It's not the best choice, it's Spacer's Choice" is definitely going to become the new Arrow to the knee Joke, I'm calling it now.
------------------
------------------
------------------
North Germany
Norddeutschland

Witness the people's rage and notice the absolute media embargo where we the Iranians are concerned.
Homepage || Overview | Sovereign | Chancellor | Legislature || The World
17 Aug, 1914
Norddeutsche Morgenpost: US President Taft directly wired cordial birthday wishes to the Emperor on August 14, Kaiser-Heinrichstag, marking the first time the United States and North Germany exchange messages using direct wireless communication. || Swedes decisively defeats Danish navy in the Baltic Sea. 35,000 Swedish troops to march on Copenhagen. || French Luxembourg riots on Aug 2, calling for an independent Luxembourg. North German Luxembourg suspiciously silent. || Religious Freedom guaranteed for protestants by Irish constitution. Britain prepares to move troops out of Irish Free State.

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 134502
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ifreann » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:51 am

North German Realm wrote:"It's not the best choice, it's Spacer's Choice" is definitely going to become the new Arrow to the knee Joke, I'm calling it now.

The best Skyrim mod in existence is the one that kills any guard that says that line with a bolt of lightning from the heavens.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him

Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot
starts

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 40445
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:39 pm

North German Realm wrote:"It's not the best choice, it's Spacer's Choice" is definitely going to become the new Arrow to the knee Joke, I'm calling it now.

Possibly
Scary Spooky Leftist #19879417 An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Loyal to Dragonstone and the King in the Narrow Sea
Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Imperial isa
Senator
 
Posts: 4783
Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:20 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
North German Realm wrote:"It's not the best choice, it's Spacer's Choice" is definitely going to become the new Arrow to the knee Joke, I'm calling it now.

Possibly

I take it, it's from when you say you can't hear him ?

All so i finish said game today and wonder if they got anything plan late on.
Romeo Foxtrot, Shall we Dance...
We're on Express Elevator to Hell

User avatar
New haven america
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33455
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby New haven america » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:21 pm

Ifreann wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:I think it looks quite good, but I like games with exploration and a good narrative. If that isn't everyone's cup of tea then it's understandable why they'd mark it down.

Some people are very mad that Hideo Kojima said that there are politics in the Norman Reedus Piss Adventures game.

Some people just don't understand that Kojima makes games for Kojima.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2020

That's all folks~

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 40445
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:28 pm

Death Stranding looks like a very interesting piece of work in terms of the narrative ideas and world building going on, but from a mechanics and gameplay position, it looks fucking frustrating beyond belief and unbelievably clunky and a tad pretentious.

Ah well, its not for me, hope the people interested in it enjoy it.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scary Spooky Leftist #19879417 An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Loyal to Dragonstone and the King in the Narrow Sea
Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
New haven america
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33455
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby New haven america » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:32 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Death Stranding looks like a very interesting piece of work in terms of the narrative ideas and world building going on, but from a mechanics and gameplay position, it looks fucking frustrating beyond belief and unbelievably clunky and a tad pretentious.

Ah well, its not for me, hope the people interested in it enjoy it.

It's a FedEx delivery simulator.

It's not meant to be fun, it's meant to be a soul crushing challenge.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2020

That's all folks~

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 134502
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ifreann » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:11 pm

New haven america wrote:
Ifreann wrote:Some people are very mad that Hideo Kojima said that there are politics in the Norman Reedus Piss Adventures game.

Some people just don't understand that Kojima makes games for Kojima.

This is truth.


The Huskar Social Union wrote:Death Stranding looks like a very interesting piece of work in terms of the narrative ideas and world building going on, but from a mechanics and gameplay position, it looks fucking frustrating beyond belief and unbelievably clunky and a tad pretentious.

Ah well, its not for me, hope the people interested in it enjoy it.

I might give it a bash when it's cheap on Steam, might be relaxing to play while I watch other things. Watch an hour long philosophical video while half-consciously delivering Tayto and teabags(or whatever) sounds cool.


Disco Elysium:
Image
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him

Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot
starts

User avatar
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31449
Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:33 pm

❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤ NSwiki WA Ambassador: Silver Zephyr. NS's sexyest user 2016 Male 18-29 NSG 2016 Award for Humour 2018 award for most friendly poster (tied with Luminesa)
WBC 38 Postseason team, WBC 40 Postseason Quarterfinalist team, WBC 41 Semifinalists, WBC 42 Third place
Feel the Bern 2020 Trump disrespected fallen heroes beacuse of a little rain Trump lets diseases run wild
Rainbow dash Is best pony.Scootalove is best love.A love letter to NS

User avatar
New haven america
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33455
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby New haven america » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:39 am

I have beaten the first Ratchet and Clank game.

I cannot wait for the second.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2020

That's all folks~

User avatar
West Leas Oros 2
Minister
 
Posts: 2493
Founded: Jul 15, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby West Leas Oros 2 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:00 am

Been playing Outer Worlds all weekend. Great game.
West Leas Oros 2, Election Boogaloo (Please ignore the 2 in our name in all IC interactions)
WLO Public News: Outdated Factbooks and other documents in process of major redesign!
I killed the entire population of Vuvuzela by raising the minimum wage
Simultaneously an evil commie who wants to take your toothbrush, and an evil brocialist reactionary and revisionist.
An accurate description of NSG: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQFU1y928dw

I guess im doing the waifu flag thing now...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Rich Port

Advertisement

Remove ads