NATION

PASSWORD

Thread for Gamers VIII: Killing Nazis Since 1981

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Remove ads

How do you game?

Console
213
22%
PC
386
40%
Arcade
39
4%
Mobile
127
13%
Anything and Everything
99
10%
Other
43
4%
Catchphrase!
57
6%
 
Total votes : 964

User avatar
Abserdia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15610
Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Abserdia » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:31 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:This dragon dating game is not a dating game. I feel betrayed, the one i chose to go out with ended up shot and stranded in a desolant city whith his world being destroyed by an astroid

Well, it is a dating game if you dated a dragon and if it has multiple endings for that character depending on your actions and choices throughout the story
”How about a little something called ‘courtesy’, bitch!”

Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care
Leave, but don't leave me
Look around, and choose your own ground

User avatar
Dylar
Minister
 
Posts: 2915
Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dylar » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Dylar wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:
I doubt it

Well, damn. Guess I gotta spend more money on games that I already own on another console, and have to complete said games again...

Waitaminute. I just had a good idea that will hopefully work. I take a USB flashdrive plug it into the PS3 copy the files over, then plug it into the USB port in the back of the PS2 where I could then move that info into my memory card. Now I just gotta do it to see if it works...after I sleep...

DEUS VULT!!!!!!

Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: 6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.51
I am: Roman Catholic, pro-life, metal-head, gamer, male, American, and of Polish-Irish descent. Other nations of mine: The 181st and USS Indianapolis
You can call me Josh, if you want.
Rest in Peace, Chris Cornell. 1964-2017
Rest In Peace Tom Petty 1950-2017

Sexiest/Cutest Under 18 NS'er for 2017

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29696
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:12 am

Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Economic LeftRight:-10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian:-7.64
Spawn of Satan, aka Socialist
An Irishman from Belfast
Egalitarian
Loyal to Dragonstone
Summon the Elector Counts!
Pro:Equality, the slightly lesser red menace of Socialism, judging people by individual actions, Not being a prick, Video games, Art, Printmaking, Science, SPACE, Old Gregg, The Hitcher, Blondes, Redheads, Punk Girls, Asian Women, Tanks, Memes, Chinese food

Anti:Being a prick, Nazi's, racism, national wankery, religious extremism wankery, 90% of fan theories, "not"snowflakes who cry about snowflakes and the snowflakes they cry about, Wehrmacht fanboys, Katana Fanboys, video game wankery and other things like such as that

User avatar
Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14942
Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Abserdia wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:This dragon dating game is not a dating game. I feel betrayed, the one i chose to go out with ended up shot and stranded in a desolant city whith his world being destroyed by an astroid

Well, it is a dating game if you dated a dragon and if it has multiple endings for that character depending on your actions and choices throughout the story


So far, there are no good ends, most end with the asteroid going boom, and at least 2 end with me with a big old hole in my important bits
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Posts: 1653
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.


Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

User avatar
Puzikas
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10663
Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Puzikas » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:32 pm

I am seriously, legitimately bored of video games.

I haven't had a new game come out in about two years that I was interested in significantly, and any one that has peaked my interest has turned out to either be vastly disappointing or vaporware. Then only games I even enjoy anymore are seriously garbage, small time studio games that blare hardly playable -and these are usually more original or entertaining than anything coming out of any major studio.

Per Licanas wishes for me to suffer, I was more entertained by a fucking furry visual nivel/dating sim thing he bought me than anything recent. Seriously.

Where are all the good games? What have you been playing that's not some endless "gib shekels" moneygrab or infinite grind to mediocrity?

Am I alone? Is anyone else as disillusioned with gaming as I am lately?
Medical professional with intimate understanding of surgical procedures and an unhealthy affinity for weaponry. AMA.
Taihei Tengoku wrote:Finally, tank sperg for people like me who are well-adjusted and have incredible sex lives

Questers wrote:
Dragomere wrote: Also, I am not stupid
Interesting. What makes you believe this?

The Polarian Empire wrote:She unzippes his pants "Wow"

Husseinarti wrote:
Purpelia wrote:I have... no friends


Kek

SteamPunkFish wrote:Am I in truble for this?

Gallia- wrote:You implied that you have an Orthodox Marxist perspective of the left/right political spectrum, do you need help finding your way to the 21st century?

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:I am seriously bootybothered now

User avatar
Licana
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15435
Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Licana » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:45 pm

Puzikas wrote:Is anyone else as disillusioned with gaming as I am lately?


Yes. :<
Ever felt the need to waste 24 hours on Youtube?
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

User avatar
Czechanada
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14850
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Czechanada » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Puzikas wrote:I am seriously, legitimately bored of video games.

I haven't had a new game come out in about two years that I was interested in significantly, and any one that has peaked my interest has turned out to either be vastly disappointing or vaporware. Then only games I even enjoy anymore are seriously garbage, small time studio games that blare hardly playable -and these are usually more original or entertaining than anything coming out of any major studio.

Per Licanas wishes for me to suffer, I was more entertained by a fucking furry visual nivel/dating sim thing he bought me than anything recent. Seriously.

Where are all the good games? What have you been playing that's not some endless "gib shekels" moneygrab or infinite grind to mediocrity?

Am I alone? Is anyone else as disillusioned with gaming as I am lately?


You could just take a break from gaming; Why force yourself to do something you don't enjoy?

I myself found novelty within a virtual reality headset. Haven't been able to go back to regular 2D gaming ever since.

User avatar
Puzikas
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10663
Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Puzikas » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:50 pm

My game playtime weekly might-might-amount to 2-4 hours a week at most-if im lucky I can get in a single good session of gaming a week. Its not that I want to take a break from it, I LIKE gaming, its a way for me to decompress from my extremely stressful job, but I really haven't got a single game in my library right now that I have any real interest in going to, nor a single game that I have interest in getting.
Last edited by Puzikas on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Medical professional with intimate understanding of surgical procedures and an unhealthy affinity for weaponry. AMA.
Taihei Tengoku wrote:Finally, tank sperg for people like me who are well-adjusted and have incredible sex lives

Questers wrote:
Dragomere wrote: Also, I am not stupid
Interesting. What makes you believe this?

The Polarian Empire wrote:She unzippes his pants "Wow"

Husseinarti wrote:
Purpelia wrote:I have... no friends


Kek

SteamPunkFish wrote:Am I in truble for this?

Gallia- wrote:You implied that you have an Orthodox Marxist perspective of the left/right political spectrum, do you need help finding your way to the 21st century?

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:I am seriously bootybothered now

User avatar
Dylar
Minister
 
Posts: 2915
Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dylar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:11 pm

...And I just realized that while cleaning out my PS2 memory cards, I had old saves from the games that I needed to get secret stuff in Jak X. They were just 3 extra characters, which were the first 3 renditions of the main character in the game. Now all I need to get to have all the secret characters is to buy Rachet Deadlocked, a PSP, and the spinoff game Daxter, for the PSP... Woo! Time to get that job I've always been talking about getting!
Last edited by Dylar on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DEUS VULT!!!!!!

Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: 6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.51
I am: Roman Catholic, pro-life, metal-head, gamer, male, American, and of Polish-Irish descent. Other nations of mine: The 181st and USS Indianapolis
You can call me Josh, if you want.
Rest in Peace, Chris Cornell. 1964-2017
Rest In Peace Tom Petty 1950-2017

Sexiest/Cutest Under 18 NS'er for 2017

User avatar
Abserdia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15610
Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Abserdia » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Puzikas wrote:I am seriously, legitimately bored of video games.

I haven't had a new game come out in about two years that I was interested in significantly, and any one that has peaked my interest has turned out to either be vastly disappointing or vaporware. Then only games I even enjoy anymore are seriously garbage, small time studio games that blare hardly playable -and these are usually more original or entertaining than anything coming out of any major studio.

Per Licanas wishes for me to suffer, I was more entertained by a fucking furry visual nivel/dating sim thing he bought me than anything recent. Seriously.

Where are all the good games? What have you been playing that's not some endless "gib shekels" moneygrab or infinite grind to mediocrity?

Am I alone? Is anyone else as disillusioned with gaming as I am lately?

What games have you played recently?
Any indies, or just major releases from AAA studios? Have you tried any new genres recently?

Believe it or not, but two of the most fun games I've played recently have been completely free with no microtransactions at all. From a genre I usually dislike.
Although I wouldn't exactly call them easy to recommend or get into, Dwarf Fortress and Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead are brimming with replayability and the choice to do whatever you want.

I'd also like to take this moment to talk about the stories of Dwarf Fortress.
Even if you've never played it, don't want to, and have no idea what you're looking at when you see it...
Boatmurdered is a good read.
It's the story of a city's improbable and very impressive existence despite everything.
Goblin raids were common, flooding was a bit of a problem, the fort became increasingly more complicated and maze-like as time went on, and the elephants across the river had a love for Dwarf blood.
Last edited by Abserdia on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
”How about a little something called ‘courtesy’, bitch!”

Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care
Leave, but don't leave me
Look around, and choose your own ground

User avatar
The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5421
Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:36 am

TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

The valor of Nerevar is with me

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29696
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:04 am

The first Galactic Republic wrote:Asking the important questions here.

*sigh* clearly the most important thing to worry about eh?
Economic LeftRight:-10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian:-7.64
Spawn of Satan, aka Socialist
An Irishman from Belfast
Egalitarian
Loyal to Dragonstone
Summon the Elector Counts!
Pro:Equality, the slightly lesser red menace of Socialism, judging people by individual actions, Not being a prick, Video games, Art, Printmaking, Science, SPACE, Old Gregg, The Hitcher, Blondes, Redheads, Punk Girls, Asian Women, Tanks, Memes, Chinese food

Anti:Being a prick, Nazi's, racism, national wankery, religious extremism wankery, 90% of fan theories, "not"snowflakes who cry about snowflakes and the snowflakes they cry about, Wehrmacht fanboys, Katana Fanboys, video game wankery and other things like such as that

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29696
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:52 am

May have fucked myself as Norsca in TW: Warhammer by not siding with Archaon the everchosen after defeating the champions of the three gods i did not side with. Seven full stacks of veteran chaos troops have invaded my territory, led by four legendary lords.

Ive got four armies ive mustered in a pass led by three legendary lords and one regular lord, and have had three battles against Archaon's forces using only garrisons, and they have all been defeats, but the first two were classed as Valiant because the enemy losses were equal to mine and ive killed one of the enemy lords, a level 30 chaos sorcerer lord on a dragon. But there are still a fuck ton of them to deal with, and because im not raiding, im losing 2k a turn.
Economic LeftRight:-10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian:-7.64
Spawn of Satan, aka Socialist
An Irishman from Belfast
Egalitarian
Loyal to Dragonstone
Summon the Elector Counts!
Pro:Equality, the slightly lesser red menace of Socialism, judging people by individual actions, Not being a prick, Video games, Art, Printmaking, Science, SPACE, Old Gregg, The Hitcher, Blondes, Redheads, Punk Girls, Asian Women, Tanks, Memes, Chinese food

Anti:Being a prick, Nazi's, racism, national wankery, religious extremism wankery, 90% of fan theories, "not"snowflakes who cry about snowflakes and the snowflakes they cry about, Wehrmacht fanboys, Katana Fanboys, video game wankery and other things like such as that

User avatar
Corrian
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 65670
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Corrian » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:35 am

Puzikas wrote:I am seriously, legitimately bored of video games.

I haven't had a new game come out in about two years that I was interested in significantly, and any one that has peaked my interest has turned out to either be vastly disappointing or vaporware. Then only games I even enjoy anymore are seriously garbage, small time studio games that blare hardly playable -and these are usually more original or entertaining than anything coming out of any major studio.

Per Licanas wishes for me to suffer, I was more entertained by a fucking furry visual nivel/dating sim thing he bought me than anything recent. Seriously.

Where are all the good games? What have you been playing that's not some endless "gib shekels" moneygrab or infinite grind to mediocrity?

Am I alone? Is anyone else as disillusioned with gaming as I am lately?

*Shrug* I always find games I like. In fact, I am way behind on games because I play and buy too many.
My Last.FM and RYM

RP's hosted by me: The Last of Us RP's

We're all sentenced to die in a world of hate~

User avatar
Husseinarti
Senator
 
Posts: 4728
Founded: Mar 20, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Husseinarti » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:22 am

The first Galactic Republic wrote:Asking the important questions here.

fuck i didn't want a nuke to detonate over the west coast, but ffs i want one now.
#FreeKekistan

Put this in your sig if you support a free and independent Kekistan.

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29696
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:11 am

Economic LeftRight:-10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian:-7.64
Spawn of Satan, aka Socialist
An Irishman from Belfast
Egalitarian
Loyal to Dragonstone
Summon the Elector Counts!
Pro:Equality, the slightly lesser red menace of Socialism, judging people by individual actions, Not being a prick, Video games, Art, Printmaking, Science, SPACE, Old Gregg, The Hitcher, Blondes, Redheads, Punk Girls, Asian Women, Tanks, Memes, Chinese food

Anti:Being a prick, Nazi's, racism, national wankery, religious extremism wankery, 90% of fan theories, "not"snowflakes who cry about snowflakes and the snowflakes they cry about, Wehrmacht fanboys, Katana Fanboys, video game wankery and other things like such as that

User avatar
Eol Sha
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14500
Founded: Aug 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Eol Sha » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:55 am

Been playing a lot of Guild Wars 2 over the last week or so. I really like this game.
You'd better believe I'm a bitter Bernie Sanders supporter. The Dems fucked up and fucked up hard. Hopefully they'll learn that neoliberalism and maintaining the status quo isn't the way to win this election or any other one. I doubt they will, though.

"What's the number one method of achieving civil rights in America? Don't scare the white folks." ~ Eol Sha

Praise be to C-SPAN - Democrats Should Listen to Sanders - How I Voted on November 8, 2016 - Trump's Foreign Policy: Do Stupid Shit - Trump's Clock is Ticking

User avatar
Abserdia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15610
Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Abserdia » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm playing a game called Liberal Crime Squad, in which you must make America a leftist paradise through espionage and sabotage after an Arch-Conservative president was elected. It's really tough but fun.

Recently, I had a really good game going. The public was starting to really support me and my newspaper was goin' strong.
Unfortunately, a CEO took offense to my presence, and sent Elite Security to the building I had my writers in.
Double unfortunately... everyone in my squad was there.
I was about to escape with the lives of my leader and a hacker, but they were then shot.
Every active criminal in my control was dead.

But not everyone was killed.
A young hacker I had recruited, Ashley Carson, was arrested early in my game. My lawyer wasn't quite able to get an acquittal or lenient sentence.
So Ashley was instead sent to prison for 9 years.

The year is now 2018. I'm starting from pretty much the bottom with a hacker and my old safehouse. She's now very experienced and can recruit 11 people. My old leader could only recruit 7.
The new president is just a normal conservative, the SCOTUS is mostly the same, and the Congress is noticeably more moderate.

I may be able to get close.
Last edited by Abserdia on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
”How about a little something called ‘courtesy’, bitch!”

Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care
Leave, but don't leave me
Look around, and choose your own ground

User avatar
Czechanada
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14850
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Czechanada » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:37 pm

Abserdia wrote:I'm playing a game called Liberal Crime Squad, in which you must make America a leftist paradise through espionage and sabotage after an Arch-Conservative president was elected. It's really tough but fun.

Recently, I had a really good game going. The public was starting to really support me and my newspaper was goin' strong.
Unfortunately, a CEO took offense to my presence, and sent Elite Security to the building I had my writers in.
Double unfortunately... everyone in my squad was there.
I was about to escape with the lives of my leader and a hacker, but they were then shot.
Every active criminal in my control was dead.

But not everyone was killed.
A young hacker I had recruited, Ashley Carson, was arrested early in my game. My lawyer wasn't quite able to get an acquittal or lenient sentence.
So Ashley was instead sent to prison for 9 years.

The year is now 2018. I'm starting from pretty much the bottom with a hacker and my old safehouse. She's now very experienced and can recruit 11 people. My old leader could only recruit 7.
The new president is just a normal conservative, the SCOTUS is mostly the same, and the Congress is noticeably more moderate.

I may be able to get close.


So, XCOM set in real life?

User avatar
Abserdia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15610
Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Abserdia » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Czechanada wrote:
Abserdia wrote:I'm playing a game called Liberal Crime Squad, in which you must make America a leftist paradise through espionage and sabotage after an Arch-Conservative president was elected. It's really tough but fun.

Recently, I had a really good game going. The public was starting to really support me and my newspaper was goin' strong.
Unfortunately, a CEO took offense to my presence, and sent Elite Security to the building I had my writers in.
Double unfortunately... everyone in my squad was there.
I was about to escape with the lives of my leader and a hacker, but they were then shot.
Every active criminal in my control was dead.

But not everyone was killed.
A young hacker I had recruited, Ashley Carson, was arrested early in my game. My lawyer wasn't quite able to get an acquittal or lenient sentence.
So Ashley was instead sent to prison for 9 years.

The year is now 2018. I'm starting from pretty much the bottom with a hacker and my old safehouse. She's now very experienced and can recruit 11 people. My old leader could only recruit 7.
The new president is just a normal conservative, the SCOTUS is mostly the same, and the Congress is noticeably more moderate.

I may be able to get close.


So, XCOM set in real life?

Ehhhh...
Combat is way simpler and you don't need to worry about research or anything like that.

It's mostly text-based, but when you're infiltrating a building you have a small and simple top-down map to the side that shows you enemies, doors, items, etc.
Encounters are random, too. You don't see enemies until they pop up like a JRPG. Usually you'd try to avoid combat through talking your way out of it or intimidation.

Most of the strategy is giving your squad members stuff to do, like stealing cars or soliciting for donations. Infiltration is reliant upon your ability to get in and get out as quickly as possible without alerting the Conservatives.

It's free, by the way. I'd suggest getting it if you're a fan of roguelites and want something different but way easier to get into than Dwarf Fortress, the creator of which also made LCS.
”How about a little something called ‘courtesy’, bitch!”

Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care
Leave, but don't leave me
Look around, and choose your own ground

User avatar
Licana
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15435
Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Licana » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:17 pm

meanwhile I'm dropping cluster munitions on humanitarian NGOs in ARMA
>allowing the wounded to live
not even once
Ever felt the need to waste 24 hours on Youtube?
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

User avatar
Abserdia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15610
Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Abserdia » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:20 pm

I pre-ordered Undertale on the PS4.

And I think I may have just angered every gamer in existence.
”How about a little something called ‘courtesy’, bitch!”

Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care
Leave, but don't leave me
Look around, and choose your own ground

User avatar
The Grene Knyght
Minister
 
Posts: 2188
Founded: May 07, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Grene Knyght » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Abserdia wrote:I pre-ordered Undertale on the PS4.

And I think I may have just angered every gamer in existence.

If you really wanna rile The Gamers up, mention that time it was voted best game ever on GameFAQ. Gets em every time
[_★_]
(◕‿◕)

AN-COM|FEMINIST |GREEN|NBNB|PORTAL NATIONALIST
2015 - x=-8.75, y=-6.56
2016 - x=-8.88, y=-9.54
2017 - x=-9.63, y=-9.9
Socialist Women wrote:Part of the reason you're an anarchist is because you ate too much expired food.


Bakery Hill wrote:The dialectic is not some cold process comrade, the world spirit is real and Guevara was its avatar, a creative force of destruction. We can manifest his ongoing power through chaos magic. All those t-shirts don't seem so stupid now do they?

User avatar
The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5421
Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:46 pm

The Grene Knyght wrote:
Abserdia wrote:I pre-ordered Undertale on the PS4.

And I think I may have just angered every gamer in existence.

If you really wanna rile The Gamers up, mention that time it was voted best game ever on GameFAQ. Gets em every time

But can it compete with the hit JRPG Cory in the House?
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

The valor of Nerevar is with me

User avatar
Abserdia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15610
Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Abserdia » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Although my hacking skills are unmatched and I can easily influence the public's opinion on businesses, animal rights, and the justice system...
My Infiltration Team was killed in the prison, attempting to search for anything that could change how the people feel about the death penalty or prisons in general.

Well, I need new people then. I need somebody good at picking locks, and they all have to have a high Disguise skill so I can sneak into anything.
My tailor can make most useful things, so I just need somebody who looks good in them.
”How about a little something called ‘courtesy’, bitch!”

Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care
Leave, but don't leave me
Look around, and choose your own ground

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Herador, Nocturnalis

Remove ads