NATION

PASSWORD

Deleted Nations

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Jalapanos
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Deleted Nations

Postby Jalapanos » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:43 pm

I previously had two nations on this site, Jalapanos, a friendly, democratic and pleasant country which is still thriving, and Phukyaself, a not so friendly, extremely oppressive country that just got a new capital city of Buggeroff. I was having a lot of fun oppressing and needlessly arresting all of the terrified imaginary people in this made up country, but it was deleted. Why was it deleted, I actively updated and passed bills for the country, so why was it deleted. Did someone deem the name unappropriate? If that is the case, why did it take until I had 330 million people, months after I created it? This upsets me, can it be restored? There is no record that it ever even existed.

The Most Glorious Hack
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 11, 2003
Anarchy

Postby The Most Glorious Hack » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:02 am

Yes, fuck yourself and bugger off were deemed unacceptable. This really shouldn't be that shocking.
Now the stars they are all angled wrong,
And the sun and the moon refuse to burn.
But I remember a message,
In a demon's hand:
"Dread the passage of Jesus, for he does not return."

-Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, "Time Jesum Transeuntum Et Non Riverentum"

Lithatrius
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lithatrius » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Also, "months" isn't quite 330 million people. I've only been on here not long over a year and I'm well over 2.5 billion. Also, there are nearly 60,000 nations on here, with 2.5 million+ on the servers. It's simply impossible for the mods to be able to screen for all obscenely named nations until they are either pointed out or accidentally come across by the mods.

[/notamod]

Btw, I apologise to the mods for highlighting that they are only human, as they have spent many years trying to come across as our gods... :bow:
~ Lithatrius

• Houston Texans
  • New Jersey Devils
  • New York Mets
  • Memphis Grizzlies
  • Michigan Wolverines

Jalapanos
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jalapanos » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm not "shocked" I just wanted answers, and thanks for the speedy reply. I guess I'll just pretend that they were all eliminated by a global nuclear holocaust; they were going down that path anyhow.

Return to Moderation