NATION

PASSWORD

[D] Can you figure out TET

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
User avatar
Neu Arbuckle
Diplomat
 
Posts: 536
Founded: Feb 21, 2026
Iron Fist Consumerists

[D] Can you figure out TET

Postby Neu Arbuckle » Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:57 am

The moderation that occurred by Luna today in TET was a bit silly.

If it's too much of a drag for you guys to properly do your job, just kill it instead of handing out actions for the sake of handing out actions in a thread designed to be fast-moving and a chat thread.

"it's good for players to be able to have a space to just chill out and talk with each other. As such, TET exists"
Unless, of course, it's players greeting each other as they come into the CHAT THREAD to begin CHATTING and then saying goodbye as they CEASE CHATTING in the CHAT THREAD for some reason.

"Remember that the rules of the thread are really no different from the rest of the forums, save TET is intended as a chat thread, and thus, the ideas of 'spamming' and such are somewhat relaxed. Don't be overly-uptight when attempting to help keep things clean."
Are you sure about that?

"TET is not your blog. Sharing life updates occasionally: fine. Making TET all about you every time you come in here: not."
A user was modtexted for: "i reached 1 billion population!!! lets go :)" wish I could quote it but the thread was shut down for no reason.
Imagine being excited for hitting a milestone in this game, going to the only """sanctioned""" chat thread in the forums to talk about it, and getting slapped down.

Talking about the meta of the thread is now actionable too?


None of this is being 3p appealed or relitigated, they're being used as examples to my points.

I really think a discussion needs to be had around TET and rules re-examined. You guys are being uptight (your own words btw (by the way)) about it. If it's a staffing issue and headache, just say that and shut it down. It's to the point now where I'm sure some users are unsure of if their next post in there will get a trigger happy redtexter executing them.

Edit to add: I'm guilty of none of this, and some of the people you actioned aren't massive fans of me. It just appears to be an injustice and a borderline moderation meltdown
Last edited by Neu Arbuckle on Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
▮☩▮☩▮☩▮☩▮
☩▮☩▮V▮☩▮☩

▮☩▮☩▮☩▮☩▮
FIFTH EMPIRE
FORUM PATROL

L U S I T A N I A
FOR
S O V E R E I G N T Y
The only WASec Candidate
the system truly fears!

User avatar
Cawn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1714
Founded: Mar 27, 2026
Corporate Police State

Postby Cawn » Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:20 am

Based based. Moderation really is getting meltdown-y with this sort of policy.

I’m pretty sure that we need to ensure that we show our clear support for a TET.

User avatar
Might Delete Later
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6765
Founded: Apr 05, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Might Delete Later » Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:08 am

I think it's fair it got shut down. It's speeding thru way too fast with what basically equals spam, which is the reason I've barely gone in it. People need to learn the rules and that TET isn't just loose F7.

User avatar
Neu Arbuckle
Diplomat
 
Posts: 536
Founded: Feb 21, 2026
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Neu Arbuckle » Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:13 am

Might Delete Later wrote:I think it's fair it got shut down. It's speeding thru way too fast with what basically equals spam, which is the reason I've barely gone in it. People need to learn the rules and that TET isn't just loose F7.

It's either a casual chat or it's not. They can't pretend it is in the rules and then flip out after the fact.
▮☩▮☩▮☩▮☩▮
☩▮☩▮V▮☩▮☩

▮☩▮☩▮☩▮☩▮
FIFTH EMPIRE
FORUM PATROL

L U S I T A N I A
FOR
S O V E R E I G N T Y
The only WASec Candidate
the system truly fears!

User avatar
Luna Amore
Issues Moderator
 
Posts: 17052
Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:21 am

Neu Arbuckle wrote:
Might Delete Later wrote:I think it's fair it got shut down. It's speeding thru way too fast with what basically equals spam, which is the reason I've barely gone in it. People need to learn the rules and that TET isn't just loose F7.

It's either a casual chat or it's not. They can't pretend it is in the rules and then flip out after the fact.

None of this is new. You might want to acquaint yourself with the rules before complaining about how they are enforced.

From the OSRS:

*Forum Spam: Off-topic, irrelevant and multi-posts that do not belong, such as smiley spam, meme spam, linkspam, and attempting to increase your post count.
-- Greeter Spam is only posting a 'hi' or 'hello', especially in the chat threads. Please add something to the ongoing conversations, even if you're introducing something new.


TET restarted on this forum back in 2011. Unfortunately, there's an increasing amount of regulars who are unable or unwilling to stop themselves from posting low-effort spam. I don't like the situation any more than the rest of you do. We've tried short breaks, specifically calling what needs to stop happening, and finally warnings, but some posters just aren't stopping. It's not even a high bar to cross. If posters put extremely minimal effort in, this problem stops.
Last edited by Luna Amore on Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The reason I want you to get better at chess isn't for you, isn't so you're proud of yourself, and your friends are proud of you, and you did something with your life. It's so you can understand better how bad f4 is." - Ben Finegold

User avatar
Might Delete Later
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6765
Founded: Apr 05, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Might Delete Later » Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:45 am

Neu Arbuckle wrote:
Might Delete Later wrote:I think it's fair it got shut down. It's speeding thru way too fast with what basically equals spam, which is the reason I've barely gone in it. People need to learn the rules and that TET isn't just loose F7.

It's either a casual chat or it's not. They can't pretend it is in the rules and then flip out after the fact.

This spammy behavior (often equated with "summie-ism") has been plaguing TET, especially with the newest editions. I've seen posts that were the same size with way more substance due to surrounding context or simply being concise. We had a guy try and litigate boasting about his post count and how his day was going for s total of around 10 words that he got spammed for. It's been a constant repetition and as a "regular", I'm frankly sick of it.

User avatar
Cawn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1714
Founded: Mar 27, 2026
Corporate Police State

Postby Cawn » Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:25 am

Might Delete Later wrote:
Neu Arbuckle wrote:It's either a casual chat or it's not. They can't pretend it is in the rules and then flip out after the fact.

This spammy behavior (often equated with "summie-ism") has been plaguing TET, especially with the newest editions. I've seen posts that were the same size with way more substance due to surrounding context or simply being concise. We had a guy try and litigate boasting about his post count and how his day was going for s total of around 10 words that he got spammed for. It's been a constant repetition and as a "regular", I'm frankly sick of it.

I can’t care less, do what you will, TET is a place with no set topic and as such, people will discuss topics that can be considered short, as content with a lot more depth will usually have its own thread.

Greeter“spam” is in many discords and RMBs, it makes no sense why it would be barred in TET.

User avatar
DutchFormosa
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6332
Founded: Feb 11, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DutchFormosa » Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:33 am

Cawn wrote:
Might Delete Later wrote:This spammy behavior (often equated with "summie-ism") has been plaguing TET, especially with the newest editions. I've seen posts that were the same size with way more substance due to surrounding context or simply being concise. We had a guy try and litigate boasting about his post count and how his day was going for s total of around 10 words that he got spammed for. It's been a constant repetition and as a "regular", I'm frankly sick of it.

I can’t care less, do what you will, TET is a place with no set topic and as such, people will discuss topics that can be considered short, as content with a lot more depth will usually have its own thread.

Greeter“spam” is in many discords and RMBs, it makes no sense why it would be barred in TET.

Just because it is allowed elsewhere doesn't mean it has to be allowed here as well. I'd assume they'd want to keep a higher standard for the forums compared to RMB's

Short discussions aren't the same as meaningless spam, which is what the thread had a lot of. Like posting for the heck of it rather than with purpose
IC wiki
OOC info
============

User avatar
Might Delete Later
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6765
Founded: Apr 05, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Might Delete Later » Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:53 am

Cawn wrote:
Might Delete Later wrote:This spammy behavior (often equated with "summie-ism") has been plaguing TET, especially with the newest editions. I've seen posts that were the same size with way more substance due to surrounding context or simply being concise. We had a guy try and litigate boasting about his post count and how his day was going for s total of around 10 words that he got spammed for. It's been a constant repetition and as a "regular", I'm frankly sick of it.

I can’t care less, do what you will, TET is a place with no set topic and as such, people will discuss topics that can be considered short, as content with a lot more depth will usually have its own thread.

Greeter“spam” is in many discords and RMBs, it makes no sense why it would be barred in TET.

If you can't care less, why do you come in here and argue for TETs spam? There is no gain from TET, it's fun for a select few at the expense of the larger community and wastes moderator time locking it down and handing out warnings for spam when they have more important things to do.

User avatar
Cawn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1714
Founded: Mar 27, 2026
Corporate Police State

Postby Cawn » Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:01 am

Might Delete Later wrote:
Cawn wrote:I can’t care less, do what you will, TET is a place with no set topic and as such, people will discuss topics that can be considered short, as content with a lot more depth will usually have its own thread.

Greeter“spam” is in many discords and RMBs, it makes no sense why it would be barred in TET.

If you can't care less, why do you come in here and argue for TETs spam? There is no gain from TET, it's fun for a select few at the expense of the larger community and wastes moderator time locking it down and handing out warnings for spam when they have more important things to do.

It seems like those few are many and the larger community is MDL.
I, Welves, Kuro, M-O, RU, Slav, OA, Hurdergaryp, Orlavia, SWH, Neo and Rechol to name some have frequently participated in TET. If you don't like TET as it is, then I can't care less, it has a whole community around it, like Clichés and unlike the 'effortposters'.

User avatar
Might Delete Later
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6765
Founded: Apr 05, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Might Delete Later » Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:06 am

Cawn wrote:
Might Delete Later wrote:If you can't care less, why do you come in here and argue for TETs spam? There is no gain from TET, it's fun for a select few at the expense of the larger community and wastes moderator time locking it down and handing out warnings for spam when they have more important things to do.

It seems like those few are many and the larger community is MDL.
I, Welves, Kuro, M-O, RU, Slav, OA, Hurdergaryp, Orlavia, SWH, Neo and Rechol to name some have frequently participated in TET. If you don't like TET as it is, then I can't care less, it has a whole community around it, like Clichés and unlike the 'effortposters'.

Don't misconstrue what I said. The larger community is Nana, Zantalio, Hurdergaryp, AtaHana, and I could name many more but it'd be trivial. The larger community is the older wave, the newer wave has been causing constant trouble and that's coming from a relatively new user. Ask those users if they support the spam in TET, if they say yes then they're part of the problem, simple as that. Even if you were right about "the few is many", that doesn't make it right. Those are simple ideas.

User avatar
Yorsa II
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 407
Founded: Aug 16, 2026
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Yorsa II » Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:12 am

Protip: If you want instant messaging and simple responses, just stick to Discord. It's built to handle that kind of fast paced banter. This is a forum on a website
[She/Her] Yorsa II lore is terrible. Avoid
I: Hybrid 003 / The Heretic / The Queen
II: Hybrid 092 / Blessed Artillery / The Right Hand
III: Lt. Vulgore of the Glory / The Left Hand
IV: Hybrid 023 / The Emaciated Holy Figure / The Planet Grid
V: Hybrid 069 / Big Bow / Bull Dog Enforcer

The fires of self are never extinguished, only displaced

User avatar
Cawn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1714
Founded: Mar 27, 2026
Corporate Police State

Postby Cawn » Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:14 am

Might Delete Later wrote:
Cawn wrote:It seems like those few are many and the larger community is MDL.
I, Welves, Kuro, M-O, RU, Slav, OA, Hurdergaryp, Orlavia, SWH, Neo and Rechol to name some have frequently participated in TET. If you don't like TET as it is, then I can't care less, it has a whole community around it, like Clichés and unlike the 'effortposters'.

Don't misconstrue what I said. The larger community is Nana, Zantalio, Hurdergaryp, AtaHana, and I could name many more but it'd be trivial. The larger community is the older wave, the newer wave has been causing constant trouble and that's coming from a relatively new user. Ask those users if they support the spam in TET, if they say yes then they're part of the problem, simple as that. Even if you were right about "the few is many", that doesn't make it right. Those are simple ideas.

Okay nostalgic conservative, the older community, to say it, has mostly left TET, I’ve already named double the users as you. Any issue with that or do you realise that believe it or not, people just want to start or end new topics and that will start with greetings and byes.

User avatar
Southwest Horizonia
Minister
 
Posts: 2883
Founded: Sep 17, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Southwest Horizonia » Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:18 am

Might I chime in?
Yorsa II wrote:Protip: If you want instant messaging and simple responses, just stick to Discord. It's built to handle that kind of fast paced banter. This is a forum on a website
TET has this certain charm that Discord can't capture. It has a sense of community, and it's able to replicate a time a majority of users were not around to see. I was born in 2012 for example, when things like Skype were becoming popular which eventually gave rise to Discord. By the time I was born, forum culture was already dying, and NationStates was built in 2002, so it has a forums. It's magical, really, and this is the reason why the unofficial TET discord is dead and goes weeks without messages, except when TET gets locked like what just happened
Anyways, on my suggestion about this fiasco. I mostly treat TET as a low cortisol forum. This doesn't mean I can say "hi everyone" and not expect it to be spam. Whenever I wake up, I say "hi everyone" followed by replying to another users post as to not constitute my first post of the day as spam. But even I can agree that the moderation is getting pretty strict for a "low cortisol" thread. I worry a lot and when I heard that TET was locked, first thing I did was check the warning wave to see if I was swept up like Lorelei. This doesn't mean we should just discontinue TET, but I agree with many other users on this thread like MDL and Neu Are buckle that we need change.
False alarm, I'm back.

User avatar
Cawn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1714
Founded: Mar 27, 2026
Corporate Police State

Postby Cawn » Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:19 am

Yorsa II wrote:Protip: If you want instant messaging and simple responses, just stick to Discord. It's built to handle that kind of fast paced banter. This is a forum on a website

Not everyone has discord.

User avatar
Cawn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1714
Founded: Mar 27, 2026
Corporate Police State

Postby Cawn » Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:20 am

Southwest Horizonia wrote:Might I chime in?
Yorsa II wrote:Protip: If you want instant messaging and simple responses, just stick to Discord. It's built to handle that kind of fast paced banter. This is a forum on a website
TET has this certain charm that Discord can't capture. It has a sense of community, and it's able to replicate a time a majority of users were not around to see. I was born in 2012 for example, when things like Skype were becoming popular which eventually gave rise to Discord. By the time I was born, forum culture was already dying, and NationStates was built in 2002, so it has a forums. It's magical, really, and this is the reason why the unofficial TET discord is dead and goes weeks without messages, except when TET gets locked like what just happened
Anyways, on my suggestion about this fiasco. I mostly treat TET as a low cortisol forum. This doesn't mean I can say "hi everyone" and not expect it to be spam. Whenever I wake up, I say "hi everyone" followed by replying to another users post as to not constitute my first post of the day as spam. But even I can agree that the moderation is getting pretty strict for a "low cortisol" thread. I worry a lot and when I heard that TET was locked, first thing I did was check the warning wave to see if I was swept up like Lorelei. This doesn't mean we should just discontinue TET, but I agree with many other users on this thread like MDL and Neu Are buckle that we need change.

Off-topic but people want the link.

User avatar
Neo Lunatea
Senator
 
Posts: 3974
Founded: Mar 13, 2026
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Neo Lunatea » Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:23 am

Cawn wrote:
Yorsa II wrote:Protip: If you want instant messaging and simple responses, just stick to Discord. It's built to handle that kind of fast paced banter. This is a forum on a website

Not everyone has discord.


I also don't have discord, and I'm not giving away my email. The advantage NS has is that creating an account requires absolutely none of your personal information.

I just want TET to stay alive in I way I can actively participate in.

User avatar
Yorsa II
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 407
Founded: Aug 16, 2026
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Yorsa II » Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:24 am

Maybe if there was a way to limit responses/response times, that would be the only solution I could see. Otherwise, I don't know how you can get some nations to agree.
[She/Her] Yorsa II lore is terrible. Avoid
I: Hybrid 003 / The Heretic / The Queen
II: Hybrid 092 / Blessed Artillery / The Right Hand
III: Lt. Vulgore of the Glory / The Left Hand
IV: Hybrid 023 / The Emaciated Holy Figure / The Planet Grid
V: Hybrid 069 / Big Bow / Bull Dog Enforcer

The fires of self are never extinguished, only displaced

User avatar
Neo Lunatea
Senator
 
Posts: 3974
Founded: Mar 13, 2026
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Neo Lunatea » Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:28 am

Yorsa II wrote:Maybe if there was a way to limit responses/response times, that would be the only solution I could see. Otherwise, I don't know how you can get some nations to agree.


We already have a response time limit though. Unless it can be extended for TET and only TET, I don't see this as a viable solution without wrecking the F7 ecosystem in the process.

User avatar
Yorsa II
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 407
Founded: Aug 16, 2026
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Yorsa II » Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:31 am

Neo Lunatea wrote:
Yorsa II wrote:Maybe if there was a way to limit responses/response times, that would be the only solution I could see. Otherwise, I don't know how you can get some nations to agree.


We already have a response time limit though. Unless it can be extended for TET and only TET, I don't see this as a viable solution without wrecking the F7 ecosystem in the process.


That's why I said maybe. I don't see it happening unless you use some dystopian forum robot that monitors your pre-post

" :D is an improper response. Add a sentence "
[She/Her] Yorsa II lore is terrible. Avoid
I: Hybrid 003 / The Heretic / The Queen
II: Hybrid 092 / Blessed Artillery / The Right Hand
III: Lt. Vulgore of the Glory / The Left Hand
IV: Hybrid 023 / The Emaciated Holy Figure / The Planet Grid
V: Hybrid 069 / Big Bow / Bull Dog Enforcer

The fires of self are never extinguished, only displaced

User avatar
The Great-German Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1160
Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Conservative Democracy

Postby The Great-German Empire » Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:41 am

I don't have the mods' bird's eye view to know whether or not I would have locked that TET necessarily, but I think the last thing anybody from TET should do atm is argue that greeterspam is okay. We've already seen how posting for posting's sake derails conversations and results in snowballing posting for post count's sake.

It's not actually hard to contribute one way or another, literally just suppress the urge to yell "HAIIII TEEEET" at the top of your digital lungs and we won't have this convo anymore. If you can't, join a Discord, where the mods from here have neither responsibility nor jurisdiction . If you don't have Discord, register. If you have privacy concerns? Okay, back to square one, stay here and follow the rules. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
IC Name: Deutsches Reich
Okay, if I accidentally smack you with a pan I'll apologize | NS Stats are not used | Mostly Democratic Federal Monarchy
Berliner Lokal-Anzeiger: The Federal Government is officially a minority social-liberal cabinet as Christian Social party ends its cabinet participation | Siemens commits to a strategy of developing purpose-built rather than general-use machine learning models | Mercedes-Benz announces its first-ever crate engine lineup in a bid to prevent enthusiasts from putting Arlington and Chevrolet V8s into their vehicles


User avatar
AtaHana
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 118
Founded: Aug 21, 2026
Democratic Socialists

Postby AtaHana » Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:55 am

Cawn wrote:
Might Delete Later wrote:Don't misconstrue what I said. The larger community is Nana, Zantalio, Hurdergaryp, AtaHana, and I could name many more but it'd be trivial. The larger community is the older wave, the newer wave has been causing constant trouble and that's coming from a relatively new user. Ask those users if they support the spam in TET, if they say yes then they're part of the problem, simple as that. Even if you were right about "the few is many", that doesn't make it right. Those are simple ideas.

Okay nostalgic conservative, the older community, to say it, has mostly left TET, I’ve already named double the users as you. Any issue with that or do you realise that believe it or not, people just want to start or end new topics and that will start with greetings and byes.

Edit: Forgot to mention my opinion on the lock. I don't think tet should have been locked now, especially in the middle, but I agree with most of the spam warnings

How exactly does a one word greeting or bye start a topic?

Greetings mean you are expecting people to ask how you are, and then you respond with whatever topic you want. You know what would actually start new topics? Actually posting new topics, as short as a few words. Your feelings, your opinions, what you saw recently, anything that has something people can actually chat about

And byes literally end topics. Do you want TETites to mourn as you go into your usual sleep cycle? It's filler. When people want to talk about a new topic, they talk about a new topic, no need to announce your departure, they can already see based on the green bar on your flag

Do you want to know why the older community has mostly left tet, it is literally because of this spam, that causes their topics to be ignored, that reduces chats to something that already exists in rmbs and discords: greeting, how you're feeling, bye.

I want tet to be a place where we can share our thoughts and our experiences, have a few people comment on them, have them link it to their own opinions, and once the topic dies out after a few posts, a new topic can easily replace it.

But if a thread filled with greetspam and postcountspam is the state that the larger community wants tet to be in, then I'll agree with OP, kill it.
Last edited by AtaHana on Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
  《 O v e r  H e r e 》  
It hurts. It hurts like
being pierced right through my heart.
While it continues,

Continues to beat
without a care in the world.
Come closer, listen.

Lub-dub, lub-dub. See?
It says "I might be dying,
But I'm surviving."

Because there is pain.
Pain is how we know we live;
How we've yet to die.
Theres only so many words to fit in a story
Only so many words to fit in a signature
The more I write, the more restricted I feel
Compressing a fraction of how I present myself
into this tiny prison of mere letters and colours

There will always be more of me that remains unknown
There will always be more words yet to be wr-

User avatar
Cawn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1714
Founded: Mar 27, 2026
Corporate Police State

Postby Cawn » Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:08 am

AtaHana wrote:
Cawn wrote:Okay nostalgic conservative, the older community, to say it, has mostly left TET, I’ve already named double the users as you. Any issue with that or do you realise that believe it or not, people just want to start or end new topics and that will start with greetings and byes.

Edit: Forgot to mention my opinion on the lock. I don't think tet should have been locked now, especially in the middle, but I agree with most of the spam warnings

How exactly does a one word greeting or bye start a topic?

Greetings mean you are expecting people to ask how you are, and then you respond with whatever topic you want. You know what would actually start new topics? Actually posting new topics, as short as a few words. Your feelings, your opinions, what you saw recently, anything that has something people can actually chat about

And byes literally end topics. Do you want TETites to mourn as you go into your usual sleep cycle? It's filler. When people want to talk about a new topic, they talk about a new topic, no need to announce your departure, they can already see based on the green bar on your flag

Do you want to know why the older community has mostly left tet, it is literally because of this spam, that causes their topics to be ignored, that reduces chats to something that already exists in rmbs and discords: greeting, how you're feeling, bye.

I want tet to be a place where we can share our thoughts and our experiences, have a few people comment on them, have them link it to their own opinions, and once the topic dies out after a few posts, a new topic can easily replace it.

But if a thread filled with greetspam and postcountspam is the state that the larger community wants tet to be in, then I'll agree with OP, kill it.

Greetings, thanks for misconstruing that I support rapidly filling TET with hellos and byes. There is a good reason why those words exist though.

User avatar
Frismana
Diplomat
 
Posts: 678
Founded: Aug 07, 2024
Democratic Socialists

Postby Frismana » Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:11 am

I think TET shouldn't have been locked, you could have just given the people a slap on the wrist for what seems like only a minor misdemeanor but not everyone that could have posted.

This is the reason many people don't use the forums frequently, because of this kind of s**t people do to ruin the fun for everyone, you need to at least point it out that spam should be disencouraged in the next TET if it wasn't already.

Edit: Maybe you could have banned them from TETs altogether now that I think about it, a definitely think TET should have an extended time for post timing.
Last edited by Frismana on Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Goofy Ahh Irish Person made Nation

User avatar
AtaHana
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 118
Founded: Aug 21, 2026
Democratic Socialists

Postby AtaHana » Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:12 am

Cawn wrote:Greetings, thanks for misconstruing that I support rapidly filling TET with hellos and byes. There is a good reason why those words exist though.

Yeah, hellos and byes are useful. But they are meant to be followed by an opinion or topic or a response to an above post. A hello does not need to be a separate post, a goodbye does not need to be a separate post
  《 O v e r  H e r e 》  
It hurts. It hurts like
being pierced right through my heart.
While it continues,

Continues to beat
without a care in the world.
Come closer, listen.

Lub-dub, lub-dub. See?
It says "I might be dying,
But I'm surviving."

Because there is pain.
Pain is how we know we live;
How we've yet to die.
Theres only so many words to fit in a story
Only so many words to fit in a signature
The more I write, the more restricted I feel
Compressing a fraction of how I present myself
into this tiny prison of mere letters and colours

There will always be more of me that remains unknown
There will always be more words yet to be wr-

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cerespasia, Dengist China, Faltriq, Kuromistan, Lipizia, South Gherkinstan, The Land of Love

Advertisement

Remove ads