NATION

PASSWORD

Thank you moderation/admin team!

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Merien
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 06, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Thank you moderation/admin team!

Postby Merien » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:10 am

A few days ago, I hit a bug where my payment for telegram stamps had screwed up and I did not get telegram stamps even though I spent money.

In a reasonable time, whatever team is responsible for store purchase problems decided to fix my problem and give me even more than I asked for.

Thank you NS Moderation/Admin! I personally am thankful for your help and I'm sure many other people are too!

(sorry if I spammed moderation by making this)
Merien!!!

Hate is bad, love is good, spread peace across your neighbourhood!

The Aosta Valley
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 13, 2024
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Aosta Valley » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:01 am

This is the third glazing thread. I think they get the point.
SAVE ISRAEL! END HAMAS!
Republic of the Aosta Valley"Libertas ecclesiae et libertas patriae"Consul of the Global Guild

IIIIII
⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ✩ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ✩ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅
Fᴏʀᴇᴄᴀsᴛ.
Aᴏsᴛᴀ ❅ 2℃
Aᴏsᴛᴀ Dᴀɪʟʏ. Currently, the Aosta Valley is experiencing a surge in tourism due to its stunning natural landscapes and rich cultural heritage • Attualmente, la Valle d'Aosta sta vivendo un aumento del turismo grazie ai suoi paesaggi naturali straordinari e al ricco patrimonio culturale
Have any news suggestions? Telegram The Aosta Valley your suggestions for the possibility of it being added Last Update (DMY): 5/3/24

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:30 am

The Aosta Valley wrote:This is the third glazing thread. I think they get the point.

Players are allowed to say thank you for staff actions. You're absolutely not obliged to share the sentiment, but if you don't, you can leave them to it.

In this case, Violet spent time investigating a bug, and took steps to both rectify a problem Merien experienced, and also pass on an apology for the impact it had on them.

Return to Moderation