NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flaming

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

[R] Flaming

Postby Excidium Planetis » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:42 am

While supposedly In Character, I don't know if this is really acceptable for discussion in the GA.

Juansonia wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:As we consider religious persecution 'based', no support.
-Benji
"Based? Based on what? Based on the teachings of Klyprer? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fucking troglodyte. Do you think General Assembly resolution number 436, Protecting Free Expression, was passed just so you may spew random words that have no meaning and don't even correlate to the topic of the conversation? You always complain about why no one talks to you, why no one expresses their opinions on you. It's because you're always spewing random shit like 'poggers', 'based', and 'cringe', and, when you try to explain what it is, you just say that it's funny. What the fuck is funny about it? Do you think you'll just become a comedian of an ambassador that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" while addressing the Security Council? Of course not, you fucking idiot, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly."
- an intern from Juansonia's delegation to the World Assembly
Current Ambassador: Adelia Meritt
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 9 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.

News: AI wins Dawn Fleet election for High Counselor.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:37 pm

Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Return to Moderation