NATION

PASSWORD

[Q] Gravedig Query

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

[Q] Gravedig Query

Postby The Orwell Society » Sun May 22, 2022 10:16 am

Hello. I have a few questions regarding what can can't be considered a reportable gravedig:

1. What forums are the mods most strict about regarding gravedigs?
  2. What forums are the mods least strict about regarding gravedigs?
  3. How long, on average, does a thread have to stay dormant for to be considered gravediggable?
  4. And are there any specific rules that one should know about on the topic?

Thank you!
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sun May 22, 2022 10:56 am

It depends on the nature of the thread, the post, and the wider context. You're not going to get more specific answers than that. Do you have a particular post or thread that you are enquiring about?

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Sun May 22, 2022 11:13 am

Sedgistan wrote:It depends on the nature of the thread, the post, and the wider context. You're not going to get more specific answers than that. Do you have a particular post or thread that you are enquiring about?

I just joined a region, The Western Isles and went to a thread in GE&T linked on their WFE, and after I posted, I realized it hadn't been posted on in a long time and most of the nations in the thread have CTE.
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

Santheres
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Santheres » Sun May 22, 2022 5:13 pm

The Orwell Society wrote:
Sedgistan wrote:It depends on the nature of the thread, the post, and the wider context. You're not going to get more specific answers than that. Do you have a particular post or thread that you are enquiring about?

I just joined a region, The Western Isles and went to a thread in GE&T linked on their WFE, and after I posted, I realized it hadn't been posted on in a long time and most of the nations in the thread have CTE.

Chances are you can use the thread. Which thread specifically, though? We can't hunt it down in a mass of options. Please link it.

PhilTech
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Mon May 23, 2022 8:36 am

Santheres wrote:Chances are you can use the thread. Which thread specifically, though? We can't hunt it down in a mass of options. Please link it.

Since I just happen to hang out there. On Orwell's behalf, I think this is what he's referring to; viewtopic.php?p=39627042#p39627042

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Mon May 23, 2022 1:35 pm

PhilTech wrote:
Santheres wrote:Chances are you can use the thread. Which thread specifically, though? We can't hunt it down in a mass of options. Please link it.

Since I just happen to hang out there. On Orwell's behalf, I think this is what he's referring to; viewtopic.php?p=39627042#p39627042

Correct.
The Orwell Society

Return to Moderation