NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Somewhat Bait-y Thread in SC

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Bormiar
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[R] Somewhat Bait-y Thread in SC

Postby Bormiar » Mon May 16, 2022 6:34 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
Attack Helicopter wrote:
It has a chance. Count on it.

Then show us how it's done Sunshine....

"Sunshine"— Baiting? Flaming? I don't know.

Wayneactia wrote:
Attack Helicopter wrote:
Okay, then.

First order of business: convince Layem's old natives to found their own regions and help the proposal achieve quorum.

Ahhh.... So you are here to troll then? And here I though this was just some low grade, half assed badge hunt by a 14 year old....

Trollnaming.

Fachumonn wrote:
Attack Helicopter wrote:
I followed this thread, I just ignored everything given to me because everyone's wrong on the matter.

Okay, then.

First order of business: convince Layem's old natives to found their own regions and help the proposal achieve quorum.

I'm not switching my WA nation. Never will.

Thanks for letting me know.

Second order of business: ignore what everybody else says and walk down my own path.

Unfortunantly, I can read small text. I'm not stupid.

They don't, but we don't have to worry about them, after all.

1a. I'd be excited to see you do it and take on the challenge.
1b. Are you seriously considering convincing Fash nations to get your proposal to quorum. Wow, I don't even know what to say.
2. Well then, nice time submitting this. It's not like you can't switch it back or can you? I forgot...
3. And you will surely take that advice, won't you?
4. I'm sure you will learn better going down that path... It's spelled unfortunately btw.
5. You were meant to read it if you somehow didn't realize that...

Last thing (I bolded) is inflammatory, almost like Fachu's baiting Attack Helicopter.

Overall, it might be worth a loom and perhaps a warn for the trollnaming. Wayneactia seems to have been baited by Attack Helicopter into breaking the rules, and Fachumonn seems to be gaining a feeling of superiority that, combined with Attack Helicopter's stubbornness, is making for quite a heated and unproductive conversation. In the past, threads like this have been locked, right?
Last edited by Bormiar on Mon May 16, 2022 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Moderation