NATION

PASSWORD

[R] spam

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New Astri
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 18, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

[R] spam

Postby New Astri » Wed May 11, 2022 6:51 pm

search.php?author_id=1608488&sr=posts

all of this dude's (at times nsfw) anti-mod spam posts
iota / he, she, they / views are mine only unless i specify otherwise
the solarpunk utopia of new astri: technologically advanced, ecologically minded, and leftist to the core. per aspera ad astra.

Arpasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Arpasia » Wed May 11, 2022 6:55 pm

Just use the Report Megathread instead of making seperate threads.
Ek Sê!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps Philippeaux: Operation Mill succeeds in retrieving stranded TAF Osage crew, soldiers report no hostile engagements. | Large oil slick belonging to unknown vessel spotted 204 km off Afrean shores. | Occidentian helicopter squadron reported missing near Papirstan-Arakistan border, Al-Muhahar suspected to be responsible. | Noirien Defense Force overthrows Black Coast government, military vehicles surround Port-Zaba.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

Arpasia
Ambassador

Postby Arpasia » Wed May 11, 2022 7:00 pm

Coge Corlamungwra wrote:
Arpasia wrote:Just use the Report Megathread instead of making seperate threads

Merde stupide

I'm going to strangle you and your boss with my own bare hands and set fire to the call center where your job is to troll NS users.
Le temps Philippeaux: Operation Mill succeeds in retrieving stranded TAF Osage crew, soldiers report no hostile engagements. | Large oil slick belonging to unknown vessel spotted 204 km off Afrean shores. | Occidentian helicopter squadron reported missing near Papirstan-Arakistan border, Al-Muhahar suspected to be responsible. | Noirien Defense Force overthrows Black Coast government, military vehicles surround Port-Zaba.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad.

Arpasia
Ambassador

Postby Arpasia » Wed May 11, 2022 7:03 pm

Coge Corlamungwra wrote:
Arpasia wrote:I'm going to strangle you and your boss with my own bare hands and set fire to the call center where your job is to troll NS users.

હું તમને પ્રયત્ન કરવા માંગુ છું. અહીં ભારત આવો.

You were loud and ugly and now you're dead!

Meadowfields
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meadowfields » Wed May 11, 2022 7:05 pm

Arpasia wrote:You were loud and ugly and now you're dead!

This is spamming moderation, the first time this happened, one of the mods (Neutraligon) said to ignore these spammers in their threads and not quote them so it would be easier to censor NFSW stuff and spam.
Last edited by Meadowfields on Thu May 12, 2022 9:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Republic of Meadowfields
Nous nous relèverons des larmes du passé
Overview | Politics | Religion | Trivia
News ✉ | Disappearances and faceless bodies along the Meadowfieldian-Kyurtese border linked to wanted serial killer who escaped prison in 2004; death toll at around 450 | Historic castle in Ordieaucourt destroyed after large thunderstorm | High Council of Fascist Bourlounge votes against motion to surrender to Bugaria, calls for citizens to take arms | Plane carrying 458 refugees from Ashbrid freeze crashes after takeoff due to engine freeze, 342 passengers and all crew dead | Weather ☀ | Meadowfields City ☔ -6°/-9°C | Ashbrid ❄ -76°/-84°C | Teshig ⛅ 20°/13°C | Goofariask ☀ 3°/-5°C | Orkhusgol ⛅ 17°/11°C |
Proud degenerate leftist
Feeling better today :)
Won't tell you my age or other details, cope

Hidrandia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Hidrandia » Wed May 11, 2022 7:05 pm

Arpasia wrote:
Coge Corlamungwra wrote:

There goes the most based man in history
"How many times did i tell you ITS NOT BUTTER!"

Me me in civil war

New Astri
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 18, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Astri » Wed May 11, 2022 7:05 pm

Arpasia wrote:Just use the Report Megathread instead of making seperate threads.

whoops my bad will do
iota / he, she, they / views are mine only unless i specify otherwise
the solarpunk utopia of new astri: technologically advanced, ecologically minded, and leftist to the core. per aspera ad astra.

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Katganistan » Wed May 11, 2022 7:10 pm

Arpasia wrote:
Coge Corlamungwra wrote:
Merde stupide

I'm going to strangle you and your boss with my own bare hands and set fire to the call center where your job is to troll NS users.

Arpasia wrote:
Coge Corlamungwra wrote:

*** Warned for spamming moderation. *** Don't engage with this petty bickering in here, it's not helping. Neither is making threats, which you should know is not allowed.
Last edited by Katganistan on Fri May 13, 2022 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation