NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Hot takes discussion thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Port Caverton
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

[R] Hot takes discussion thread

Postby Port Caverton » Thu May 05, 2022 6:11 pm

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=39579667#p39579667

I don't think that
I don't say this often, but I feel as though you've earned this. Not even Caverton's earned this pristine decoration, a pristine title only bestowed upon those I TRULY dislike: Fuck you, and your points. You're wrong, your ideas are wrong, and you're honestly a piece of shit.
is really allowed
"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Thu May 05, 2022 6:13 pm

He was justifying literal terrorism, and as such I responded appropriately. How would you react? I'm not going to try to be nice to someone like that...especially someone like that.

EDIT: Nonetheless, give me the warning if you so wish. I won't oppose it.
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Thu May 05, 2022 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Port Caverton
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Caverton » Thu May 05, 2022 6:14 pm

State of Imperial Russia wrote:He was justifying literal terrorism, and as such I responded appropriately. How would you react?

You were literally saying that killing 100,000 chechens was ok because some of them were terrorists
"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Thu May 05, 2022 6:15 pm

Port Caverton wrote:
State of Imperial Russia wrote:He was justifying literal terrorism, and as such I responded appropriately. How would you react?

You were literally saying that killing 100,000 chechens was ok because some of them were terrorists

No? I specifically pointed out that the Chechens weren't innocent either (refer to the thread).
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Thu May 05, 2022 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Port Caverton
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Caverton » Thu May 05, 2022 6:18 pm

State of Imperial Russia wrote:
Port Caverton wrote:You were literally saying that killing 100,000 chechens was ok because some of them were terrorists

No? I specifically pointed out that the Chechens weren't innocent either (refer to the thread).

I don't see how killing 100,000 chechens is justified in any case though. Plus you only pointed out terrorist attacks.

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Thu May 05, 2022 6:19 pm

Port Caverton wrote:

I don't see how killing 100,000 chechens is justified in any case though. Plus you only pointed out terrorist attacks.

What did you think I'd point out when I mentioned them being NOT innocent? Them being friendly? NOR DID I SAY KILLING ALL OF THE CHECHENS WAS JUSTIFIED.
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Thu May 05, 2022 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Port Caverton
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Caverton » Thu May 05, 2022 6:20 pm

Port Caverton wrote:I don't see how killing 100,000 chechens is justified in any case though. Plus you only pointed out terrorist attacks.

What did you think I'd point out when I mentioned them being NOT innocent? Them being friendly? NOR DID I SAY KILLING ALL OF THE CHECHENS WAS JUSTIFIED.

How is some of them being terrorists a justification for killing 100k chechens.

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Thu May 05, 2022 6:21 pm

Port Caverton wrote:

How is some of them being terrorists a justification for killing 100k chechens.

I never said it was justified, though. I said, were I Putin, I would've given Chechnya to its neighboring republics, not "Kill all the Chechens", as you are trying to portray.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Port Caverton
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Caverton » Thu May 05, 2022 6:25 pm

Port Caverton wrote:How is some of them being terrorists a justification for killing 100k chechens.

I never said it was justified, though. I said, were I Putin, I would've given Chechnya to its neighboring republics, not "Kill all the Chechens", as you are trying to portray.

You said (w/ context):

Afrikan Staat wrote:Russians killed 100.000 Chechens.

And the Chechens attacked a school. They are NOT innocent in any sort of way. Three-hundred and thirty-three dead. Not just adults either, CHILDREN too.

You are trying to justify the deaths of one hundred thousand Chechens because of what some people did after the Russian gov killed hem.

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Thu May 05, 2022 6:26 pm

Port Caverton wrote:

You said (w/ context):

And the Chechens attacked a school. They are NOT innocent in any sort of way. Three-hundred and thirty-three dead. Not just adults either, CHILDREN too.

You are trying to justify the deaths of one hundred thousand Chechens because of what some people did after the Russian gov killed hem.

Again, for the third time, you misunderstand me. I said the Chechens weren't innocent as in, they weren't the innocent people he was trying to depict them as. Never once did I say "the Chechens deserved it", not even in the slightest manner.

EDIT: When I mean CHECHEN, I mean the CHECHEN GOVERNMENT. NOT THE CHECHEN ETHNIC GROUP.
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Thu May 05, 2022 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation