NATION

PASSWORD

[R] "Savage Culture" Display Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

[R] "Savage Culture" Display Thread

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Sun May 01, 2022 7:21 pm

I'm fairly confident displaying humans in cages via RP violates some rule somewhere. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=518281
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

The All Slaver Travelling Circus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 28, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The All Slaver Travelling Circus » Sun May 01, 2022 8:49 pm

Which rule? Advocating for it would probably be trolling but these are unnamed cultures, exhibited by a man I myself describe as evil (viewtopic.php?f=23&t=504266&p=39565734&hilit=Turner#p39565734), given his background (as mentioned in a Factbook) combined with his more or less heartless and extremely trashy personality, it’s also no surprise he’s a racist.

RPing slavery isn’t against the rules is it?

If it was the mods would do something about all the other threads where this happens, wouldn’t they?
This organisation does not represent my views.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon May 02, 2022 6:27 am

The All Slaver Travelling Circus wrote:If it was the mods would do something about all the other threads where this happens, wouldn’t they?

It's not a rules violation per se, but it can easily become trolling or baiting if you carry it too far.

There's very much a flavor of, "Look at me! I'm so very evil! Come be evil with me, but I'm still the most annoying an evil!" It gets old after a while.

Return to Moderation