NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Threadjack+Trolling in Embassy Collectors Alliance

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

[R] Threadjack+Trolling in Embassy Collectors Alliance

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:13 pm

Attempted threadjack starts below with a reference to Layem's active gameplay thread, their 'version' of TNP's antifascist "Civil Defense Siren"

Layem wrote:
Nova Vandalia wrote:Just a suggestion too, I'd recommend you reach out to maybe someone involved with the Civil Defense Siren as maybe an outside voice or like outside counsel and seek some guidance on shaping y'alls policy, that will probably save a lot of trouble and work for yourselves and Antifacist orgs. :3 Again Good Luck, and really interested to see where you all go now.

I'd also recommend maybe looking at the Authoritarian Deterrence Broadcast dispatch in order to stop the spread of ideologies (communism and fascism) to make this site safer.

Below is transparent trolling about the threadjacking - "no thread ownership means we can threadjack all we want" sort of stuff.

Mauroa wrote:
United Calanworie wrote:And I’d recommend that your dispatch be relegated to the dumpster where it belongs. You know why you are disliked, stop trying to push yourself into gameplay. You don’t belong here, Maur.

Unfortunately me belonging where isnt up to you, no matter how hard you try :::::PPPP

Also I have no idea what you are talking about when you say I'm disliked. Maybe you dont like me but I get along with everyone here !! :)

Edit; And good luck with the embassy collector alliance you guys!!!

Mauroa wrote:
United Calanworie wrote:Fortunately it's not just me who dislikes you, it's everyone decent in this section of the game. Talk to anyone about you and your region, and you prompt a response of *oh* with an audible sigh attached. Again. You don't belong here.

What are you going to do about it? lol. I'll go and conversate as I please.

This isn't the first time Layem and Mauroa have hijacked a thread in gameplay with this exact MO, and based on their usual shtick, it'll only escalate from here. Hopefully mods can nip this in the bud.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Mauroa
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mauroa » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:35 am

RiderSyl wrote:Attempted threadjack starts below with a reference to Layem's active gameplay thread, their 'version' of TNP's antifascist "Civil Defense Siren"

Layem wrote:
I'd also recommend maybe looking at the Authoritarian Deterrence Broadcast dispatch in order to stop the spread of ideologies (communism and fascism) to make this site safer.

Below is transparent trolling about the threadjacking - "no thread ownership means we can threadjack all we want" sort of stuff.

Mauroa wrote:

Unfortunately me belonging where isnt up to you, no matter how hard you try :::::PPPP

Also I have no idea what you are talking about when you say I'm disliked. Maybe you dont like me but I get along with everyone here !! :)

Edit; And good luck with the embassy collector alliance you guys!!!

Mauroa wrote:
What are you going to do about it? lol. I'll go and conversate as I please.

This isn't the first time Layem and Mauroa have hijacked a thread in gameplay with this exact MO, and based on their usual shtick, it'll only escalate from here. Hopefully mods can nip this in the bud.

First person mentioned the CDS, so I mentioned the ADB. Simple as that. I'm confused to see how this is thread jacking if I'm constantly being harassed by Aav in every forum I decide to comment on.

The second quote is a direct response to Aav's quote towards me (which had nothing to do with the thread she just wanted to call my dispatch garbage and say everyone dislikes me).

I will respond to someone if they decide to pick a fight with me and Aav is no exception. I try to follow the rules the best I can while maintaining my composure. If the first quote Syl mentioned is threadjacking then so is the person I responded to. They suggested the CDS and I decided "hey why not this" which is very similar to the CDS (the ADB).
Last edited by Mauroa on Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Proud Catholic and Founder of Layem
Layem go Brách

Return to Moderation