NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Threadjacking

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Vict0ria
Secretary

Founded: Feb 17, 2022
Ex-Nation

[R] Threadjacking

Postby Vict0ria » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:01 pm

The Brotherhood of Malice's thread keeps getting interrupted with irrelevant posts about Team Leo, and despite asking people multiple times to knock it off it has continued. While I do no hold any leadership role in The Brotherhood of Malice, this is becoming frustrating for myself and many others. As such, I would like to formally request intervention.

Example of others shifting the topic to Team Leo:
viewtopic.php?p=39560674#p39560674

Thank you in advance for the help.
_____ Victoria ♡ She/Her ♡ 26 ♡ MtF _____
Assassin in The Brotherhood of Malice
Lady of The Eternal Order
Former GCR Delegate of Warzone Europe, Warzone Australia, and Warzone Sandbox
"Ngl you're my favorite." -Venico

The Kingdom of the Three Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 01, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Kingdom of the Three Isles » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:05 pm

Aren’t we allowed to his posts made about us? I wasn’t focusing entirely on him if you check the thread closely.
Last edited by The Kingdom of the Three Isles on Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No, this is not the Iron Cross (I swear), and no I ain’t a N@zi.
Ordo Theutonicorum wrote: they have a cross-pattee on their flag??
Those who say they are based aren’t based. Those who say they are humble ain’t humble. Those who say they are chads ain’t chads.

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 02, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:06 pm

Vict0ria wrote:The Brotherhood of Malice's thread keeps getting interrupted with irrelevant posts about Team Leo, and despite asking people multiple times to knock it off it has continued. While I do no hold any leadership role in The Brotherhood of Malice, this is becoming frustrating for myself and many others. As such, I would like to formally request intervention.

PS: You made the same thread with the same message 2 times. that's spam ya know. :p
Last edited by The Hurricane on Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Kingdom of the Three Isles » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:09 pm

Besides I only made one post about him
Those who say they are based aren’t based. Those who say they are humble ain’t humble. Those who say they are chads ain’t chads.

Vict0ria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Vict0ria » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:11 pm

The Kingdom Of The Three Isles wrote:Aren’t we allowed to his posts made about us? I wasn’t focusing entirely on him if you check the thread closely.

Nothing about Team Leo has any relevance to BoM, full stop. I'm personally tired of seeing all of it.

The Hurricane wrote:
Vict0ria wrote:The Brotherhood of Malice's thread keeps getting interrupted with irrelevant posts about Team Leo, and despite asking people multiple times to knock it off it has continued. While I do no hold any leadership role in The Brotherhood of Malice, this is becoming frustrating for myself and many others. As such, I would like to formally request intervention.

PS: You made the same thread with the same message 2 times. that's spam ya know. :p

I only pressed submit once, not sure why it created it twice.

The Kingdom Of The Three Isles wrote:Besides I only made one post about him

It's just one of many examples, I'm not targeting you specifically.
Last edited by Vict0ria on Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Kingdom of the Three Isles » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:12 pm

Vict0ria wrote:
The Kingdom Of The Three Isles wrote:Aren’t we allowed to his posts made about us? I wasn’t focusing entirely on him if you check the thread closely.

Nothing about Team Leo has any relevance to BoM, full stop. I'm personally tired of seeing all of it.

Oh ok, but I thought he was part of your “Raider Unity” thingo. Besides if he doesn’t, why is he posting stuff on BoM when it doesn’t involve him? I was simply responding to his remark.

Vict0ria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Vict0ria » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:14 pm

The Kingdom Of The Three Isles wrote:
Vict0ria wrote:Nothing about Team Leo has any relevance to BoM, full stop. I'm personally tired of seeing all of it.

Oh ok, but I thought he was part of your “Raider Unity” thingo. Besides if he doesn’t, why is he posting stuff on BoM when it doesn’t involve him? I was simply responding to his remark.

He's not in BoM, I don't want him to post unless it's about BoM. Really that simple. Also don't need whole pages of people talking about him specifically going fully off-topic.

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Kingdom of the Three Isles » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:16 pm

Vict0ria wrote:
The Kingdom Of The Three Isles wrote:Oh ok, but I thought he was part of your “Raider Unity” thingo. Besides if he doesn’t, why is he posting stuff on BoM when it doesn’t involve him? I was simply responding to his remark.

He's not in BoM, I don't want him to post unless it's about BoM. Really that simple. Also don't need whole pages of people talking about him specifically going fully off-topic.

Oh ok. I apologise on behalf of the others. By the way how many people really were talking about Leo?

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:16 pm

Vict0ria wrote:-snip-

Its not against the rules that someone is getting attention.
Last edited by The Hurricane on Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:18 pm

I would advise against arguing in this thread. It is a moderation report, don't spam it. When a mod sees it they will decide whether this is actionable or not.
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Vict0ria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Vict0ria » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:18 pm

The Hurricane wrote:
Vict0ria wrote:-snip-

Its not against the rules that someone is getting attention.

It is against the rules to constantly jack our thread and make it about Team Leo. I'm done with this conversation. I will only be responding to moderation.

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Kingdom of the Three Isles » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:20 pm

Vict0ria wrote:
The Hurricane wrote:Its not against the rules that someone is getting attention.

It is against the rules to constantly jack our thread and make it about Team Leo. I'm done with this conversation. I will only be responding to moderation.

You mean two posts? Ok anyway I’ll stop. Actually I take that back, there were more than two, but not too much (not half a page), and that conversation has ended for a while now.
Last edited by The Kingdom of the Three Isles on Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:23 pm

Vict0ria wrote:
The Hurricane wrote:Its not against the rules that someone is getting attention.

If hes annoying add him to your foes list, thats why theres a "Foes" List.
Last edited by The Hurricane on Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:15 am

The Hurricane wrote:This thread has team leo e v e r y w h e r e, this is a meme.

Would like to add this in there with the original report- happened after the moderation post and everything.
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:57 pm

The Sapientia wrote:
The Hurricane wrote:This thread has team leo e v e r y w h e r e, this is a meme.

Would like to add this in there with the original report- happened after the moderation post and everything.

True, at first I was "Defending" team leo but now i'm starting to realise why this is annoying & people are getting mad.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:38 pm

Addressed.

The Hurricane wrote:i'm starting to realise why this is annoying

It's because you're spamming Moderation. You're not a mod. Stop offering advice like you are.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation