NATION

PASSWORD

he hacked my region

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Cat federaton
Civilian

Founded: Mar 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

he hacked my region

Postby Cat federaton » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:42 pm

a person named The Dictatorship of
Switz 8 hacked my region, changed the description, made embassies, made himself an officer, without my consurn. i want him to be NOT warned but BANNED

The 50th Hurricane
Civilian

Founded: Apr 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The 50th Hurricane » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:44 pm

-snip-
Last edited by The 50th Hurricane on Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trivalve
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 17, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trivalve » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:45 pm

Cat federaton wrote:a person named The Dictatorship of
Switz 8 hacked my region, changed the description, made embassies, made himself an officer, without my consurn. i want him to be NOT warned but BANNED

Nah you just got raided, this is an actual game function and is not illegal. If you are the founder just kick him from the region and add a password.
Minister of On-Site Events the South Pacific, Delegates Advisory Council the South Pacific, Founder and Head ISO of Crimson Spire, former Local Councillor of the South Pacific, Creator and Head of the Regional Development program, former Deputy Councillor of the South Pacific.

Arpasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:45 pm

Sorry, I can't help you in your situation, but if I had to guess, I believe that you have been raided.
Ek Sê!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

Arpasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:48 pm

The 50th Hurricane wrote:Report her/him to a Moderater.

Ok, nation with only one post.
Ek Sê!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:03 pm

You were raided. Please consult the FAQs in Gameplay or the Site FAQ for more info. This is not a moderation matter.

Return to Moderation