NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling in Hot Takes Discussion

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

[R] Trolling in Hot Takes Discussion

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:41 am

Ereria wrote:My hot take: For all the rhetoric coming from some individuals in Europe about being the master race, I believe europeans are the least genetically and culturally pleasing continent in the world. I just think if there is a master race at all, it isn't white people, and furthermore they are towards at the bottom of the pole. They only have a good mind for violence and have been able to use this to dominate other countries in the past and make themselves rich and educated, hence why they seem like more advanced than rest of the world. However, if every country was on equal footing education wise, I believe europe would have been left behind long ago.

Emphasis mine. Saying Europeans only have a good mind for violence is trollish. With the exception of the condemnation of white supremacy, the rest of the post is questionable too.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:51 am

Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to Moderation