NATION

PASSWORD

Confused about warn.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Seatlan
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Confused about warn.

Postby Seatlan » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:28 pm

Apologies if I am using this wrong or whatever but I got warned for something and I would like it to be explained.

I was warned for "RMB Trolling" which not only do I not understand, I also want to know why that is punished and raiding a region is not. Seriously if it was the "I hate the WA!" thing in the style of the corn syrup memes then I am upset. How can people enter a roleplay and ruin it for others and the people who get upset for it are punished while the invaders get off scot-free? I suppose its ironic that the authoritarian nuclear hellscape larp gets invaded because it had no restrictions on joining. Oh well, apologies if this is the wrong place again but its just really annoying. :(

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:46 pm

“DEATH TO BLUE HELMETS
DEATH TO ANTIFA”

is what you were warned for.

In the future this sort of thing should be handled via GHR as it is a gameside matter.
Last edited by Luna Amore on Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seatlan
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Seatlan » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:51 pm

Luna Amore wrote:“DEATH TO BLUE HELMETS
DEATH TO ANTIFA”

In the future this sort of thing should be handled via GHR as it is a gameside matter.

Apologies but it says "This form is not for general inquiries or questions." so I assumed that meant no questions.

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:14 am

Seatlan wrote:
Luna Amore wrote:“DEATH TO BLUE HELMETS
DEATH TO ANTIFA”

Apologies but it says "This form is not for general inquiries or questions." so I assumed that meant no questions.

No, you can request information about your warnings/bans.

Return to Moderation