NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flamebait in Swedish Riot Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

[R] Flamebait in Swedish Riot Thread

Postby Countesia » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:35 pm

Saiwania wrote:
Bewaffnete Krafte wrote:Address my entire post. These people want better lives, are you going to say we should leave these thousands to die in their homelands instead of letting them try for a better life, just because they have a different culture than you? If your culture matters, why doesn't theirs?

This is perhaps just a trap to get me to break some rules here, but I'm not going to fall for it. People here know where I stand on most issues, and I care not about what people outside my country want or don't want, nor for their fate. They have a home country to live in, I only ask that we keep what is ours. Mass immigration and change forced on us from within from outside, interferes with this.

Seems that he's just trying to set people off at this point

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:11 pm

Countesia wrote:
Saiwania wrote:
This is perhaps just a trap to get me to break some rules here, but I'm not going to fall for it. People here know where I stand on most issues, and I care not about what people outside my country want or don't want, nor for their fate. They have a home country to live in, I only ask that we keep what is ours. Mass immigration and change forced on us from within from outside, interferes with this.

Seems that he's just trying to set people off at this point

Not actionable.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to Moderation