NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Harassment

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

[R] Harassment

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:12 pm

Not sure wether to file a GHR for this, but here is why I am posting this.

viewtopic.php?p=39288703#p39288703

^This is the third time that New Antarticana has posted on this IC thread, and the third time in which he posts OOC on an IC thread solely to harass me. Is this actionable due to it being the 3rd time?
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Venturous scouts of the empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Venturous scouts of the empire » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:46 pm

I would say actionable but i can't do anything.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:30 pm

I would like to point out an alternate conclusion to calling moderation
Ahem.

"NA, you have been rude on this IC thread for the third time, please stop."
"Okay."
But not once has SM had the Initative to ask me to stop, warn me, or any other smiliar action.
Yet still, he calls this "harrasment".
Also, i should point out that one of these so-called "harrasment" attempt was a simple statement pointing out SM's inaccuracies about how an Treaty works, and not an single indivual intervened in this statement.
I dont think anyone can call or label this "harrasment".
Former Frozen commie hole somewhere in Antarctica. Now rebranded as an slightly less frozen and less commie hole somewhere in the South Atlantic, we out-navy the Russian Navy (This is less of a brag now. Isn't it?).

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:40 pm

After further digging, I discovered this post, in which NA was told to stop (see post below) on another thread: viewtopic.php?p=39278081#p39278081

As you can see, New Antarticana has refused to stop doing what he is doing and harassing me. To top it off he’s resulting to insults.

Additionally, his statement above this post about no one intervening is completely false due to himself being told to move on and stop by the OP of Global and Internal Affairs.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

South Americanastan
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Americanastan » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:47 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:After further digging, I discovered this post, in which NA was told to stop (see post below) on another thread: viewtopic.php?p=39278081#p39278081

As you can see, New Antarticana has refused to stop doing what he is doing and harassing me. To top it off he’s resulting to insults.

While I'm not a party involved in the report, as someone who has talked extensively with both NA and EN, this is pretty out of context.

EN was telling NA to stop continuing the interaction about SM's spying on LDO (which is a completely unrelated matter) due to this post telling people to ignore the incident and continue as normal.
Last edited by South Americanastan on Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid"
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”
HOME OF THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM IN THE GREY WARDENS

New Antarcticania
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:48 pm

To a comment about how fragile your ego is about reciving an warning from the op about spying on the LDO discord server(in other words, harassment)? Wowee, thats quite hypocritical, isnt it?
Former Frozen commie hole somewhere in Antarctica. Now rebranded as an slightly less frozen and less commie hole somewhere in the South Atlantic, we out-navy the Russian Navy (This is less of a brag now. Isn't it?).

Untecna
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:57 pm

South Americanastan wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:After further digging, I discovered this post, in which NA was told to stop (see post below) on another thread: viewtopic.php?p=39278081#p39278081

While I'm not a party involved in the report, as someone who has talked extensively with both NA and EN, this is pretty out of context.

EN was telling NA to stop continuing the interaction about SM's spying on LDO (which is a completely unrelated matter) due to this post telling people to ignore the incident and continue as normal.

Despite context being a bit iffy, it still is a bit baity on NA's part. This post, while not directly actionable, doesn't really add any substance to the thread, and nor do any of the other post's linked here.

It also seems like the issue between SM and one of the people in charge of GaIA is based on more of a joke, where SM created a serious situation and started spying on a Discord server for no apparent reason. Discord isn't actionable here, but it does contribute to the context of the situation.
Dragon with internet access. I am coming for your data. More for the hoard.
NFL Team: 49rs
California is the best is the worst is kinda okay
I may not be an expert on them, but I feel like I know about way too many obscure video/audio formats.
Issues Author (#1520) | Failed GA Resolution Author

Ellinika Nisia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ellinika Nisia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:09 pm

Additionally, his statement above this post about no one intervening is completely false due to himself being told to move on and stop by the OP of Global and Internal Affairs.

I hope this will not count as spamming moderation due to me being mentioned but, the message was about stopping continued discussion on the LDO spying case, not anything else.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity

Postby The Black Forrest » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:04 am

Venturous scouts of the empire wrote:I would say actionable but i can't do anything.

Piece of advice: Unless you are involved in the report and have have info to add; don’t comment as it’s not a general discussion thread. You will get red carded for spamming a mod thread.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:29 am

This is *NOT* a discussion thread. It is a Moderation report thread. Unless you are the one making the report, the one being reported, or have relevant information to the case, you are *NOT* to post in moderation report threads.

New Antarcticania:

*** Warning for Flaming/Harassment ***

Tailing Southeast Marajarbia around various threads, and commenting about things like "how fragile their ego is" not only does not help your case, it counts as Flaming, as well as Harassment. It does not matter if anyone in the thread "intervened" or not. I highly advise you to stop talking to SM, and to put them on your foe list, just like how i'm going to advise SM to put you on their foe list, and ignore you.

- Lamoni
NS Game Moderator
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:31 am

Lamoni wrote:This is *NOT* a discussion thread. It is a Moderation report thread. Unless you are the one making the report, the one being reported, or have relevant information to the case, you are *NOT* to post in moderation report threads.

New Antarcticania:

*** Warning for Flaming/Harassment ***

Tailing Southeast Marajarbia around various threads, and commenting about things like "how fragile their ego is" not only does not help your case, it counts as Flaming, as well as Harassment. It does not matter if anyone in the thread "intervened" or not. I highly advise you to stop talking to SM, and to put them on your foe list, just like how i'm going to advise SM to put you on their foe list, and ignore you.

- Lamoni
NS Game Moderator

Thanks Lamoni!

Leaves Coffee

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:32 am

Venturous scouts of the empire, you get an unofficial warning for Spamming Moderation.

- Lamoni
NS Game Moderator
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation