NATION

PASSWORD

[R] ignore spam

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
User avatar
-Astoria-
Minister
 
Posts: 2793
Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

[R] ignore spam

Postby -Astoria- » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:02 am

Kaczynskisatva wrote:Yes, but, your point is addressed directly. We do not know each other, no one here knows anyone else here, and if they imagine that they do, this is really sad and they need another social activity. All that is real here is the text on the screen, the dialogue itself. That is the only thing that is real for everyone involved. If you want fake friends, get social media.

Risottia wrote:St.Augustine would beg to differ.


Not an argument.

Image
Republic of Astoria | Gwernaith Asdair | Šenvat Astoir
 7 Dec 2021 
 ✉ TV1 News | ▶ ⬤──────── Listen (01:00) | Headlines: Final decision on 2022 budget expected "within a couple of weeks" • Delivery companies struggle with "extreme parcel load" • Betting shop fraud: trials deferred | Weather: Liskerry ⛅ 12° • Altas ⛅ 13° • Esterpine ☀ 17° • Naltgybal ☁ 16° • Ceirtryn ☂ 9° • Bynscel ⛅ 14° • Lyteel ☁ 12° | Traffic: Collision on BR-16 westbound 

IC: Anthem (lyrics) • EmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: ⅐ Hep'virateCCL's VP • Hmm artist7 civ • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES


User avatar
Giovenith
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 21175
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:09 am


User avatar
-Astoria-
Minister
 
Posts: 2793
Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria- » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:20 am


Thank you!

*leaves an indeterminate number of seafood*
Republic of Astoria | Gwernaith Asdair | Šenvat Astoir
 7 Dec 2021 
 ✉ TV1 News | ▶ ⬤──────── Listen (01:00) | Headlines: Final decision on 2022 budget expected "within a couple of weeks" • Delivery companies struggle with "extreme parcel load" • Betting shop fraud: trials deferred | Weather: Liskerry ⛅ 12° • Altas ⛅ 13° • Esterpine ☀ 17° • Naltgybal ☁ 16° • Ceirtryn ☂ 9° • Bynscel ⛅ 14° • Lyteel ☁ 12° | Traffic: Collision on BR-16 westbound 

IC: Anthem (lyrics) • EmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: ⅐ Hep'virateCCL's VP • Hmm artist7 civ • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES


User avatar
Tsaivao
Diplomat
 
Posts: 553
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Tsaivao » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:34 pm

Kaczynskisatva wrote:
Picairn wrote:LOL this is rich coming from a conspiracy theorist with no knowledge of evolution.


LOL this is rich coming from a heretic with no knowledge of scripture.

arguments detected: 0

More than anything, this thread so far makes a hard case that we need a licensing agency to issue permits to people to have opinions, or that our whole way of educating people has never trained them to use natural language in a way that only outputs formally true arguments.

Picairn wrote:Congrats, you have lost the ability to comment your opinions. How do you feel?


Me: *sees that Henry is driving a new car*

Me: "I see that Henry bought a new car, or, there are glow-in-the-dark flamencos in an underwater supertechnological Atlanis civilization underneath the North Pole, in the form of (X v Y) or, "X, or Y". This is justified true belief and a correct application of the disjunction introduction in elementary logic."

You: Congrats, you believe in glow-in-the-dark flamencos in the lost underwater Atlantean bubble civilization.

Gettier: No comment.

Giovenith wrote:Either properly debate someone, or don't reply to them at all. This whole sarcastic "end of discussion because I say so next" act is too close to spam and flamebaiting.


I cannot properly debate someone, if they do not make an argument. I can only respond coherently to nonsense by saying "this is nonsense", or with nonsense.


Seems like they ain't slowin' down
~::~ May the five winds guide us to glory ~::~
OPERATION TEN-GO: Tsaivao Authority confirms wormhole drives based on alien designs are functional | Gen. Tsaosin: "Operational integrity is the key to our success against the xenic threat. In a week, we will have already infiltrated into their world." | All leaders of Tsaivao send personal farewells to Ten-Go special forces unit Tsaikantan-8
Nation doesn't reflect my personal beliefs, NS stats aren't really worried about except for Nudity because "haha funny"
The symbol on my flag is supposed to be a typhoon
Pro: LGBT, BLM, Democracy, Democratic Socialism, Rationalism
Neutral: Gun Rights, Abortion, Centrism
Anti: Trumpism, Radicalization, Fundamentalism, Fascism


Return to Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads