NATION

PASSWORD

Really?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Indomitable Friendship
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Really?

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:20 pm

This is crazy to lock my thread in General. The thread developed substance organically and I intentionally left it open ended to generate discussion for a variety of topics. Literally unlock it and I will edit it and put in more in the OP. The mod that locked my thread is being way too uptight and narrow.

The Cazistan
Spokesperson

Founded: May 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cazistan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:23 pm

You're pushing it, just add a bit more to your original post and it'll probably slide.
Also discussing "1488" related stuff isn't really going to go well in this place anyway so it's probably for the better.

Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:24 pm

Indomitable Friendship wrote:This is crazy to lock my thread in General. The thread developed substance organically and I intentionally left it open ended to generate discussion for a variety of topics. Literally unlock it and I will edit it and put in more in the OP. The mod that locked my thread is being way too uptight and narrow.

1st of all, you were a white supremacist (14 words supporter)
2nd of all, your OP was too short.
Pro: Social Democracy, EU, LGBTQ+ Rights, Labour Party, Ukraine
Anti: Fascism, State Capitalism, Stalinism, Tankies supporting Russia, Nazism
bumbling fool
Politiscales: this
South German Times: Friedrich Schonbrunn diagnosed with Stage 1 Head and Neck Cancer, Gottfried Hallemark to immediately succeed. GDR President Alfred Wolff in grave controversy after calling rival candidate Jakob Silberstein a "schwein" during debate. Joe Biden to host NATO meeting in New York regarding aid to Ukraine. Alpine mountaineer Valentina Giatte successfully summits Mt. Everest. Former Kanzler Johan Schauff to create new hot beverage company, "Schauffee". SPECIAL: The Curious Case of James Friedenwahl: To find out more, log on to timessgermany.eu

Indomitable Friendship
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:26 pm

The Cazistan wrote:You're pushing it, just add a bit more to your original post and it'll probably slide.
Also discussing "1488" related stuff isn't really going to go well in this place anyway so it's probably for the better.

I will add more, but they have to unlock it, first. It's a political site, why can't I discuss politics? A lot of people already know about such expressions.

The Cazistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cazistan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:28 pm

Indomitable Friendship wrote:
The Cazistan wrote:You're pushing it, just add a bit more to your original post and it'll probably slide.

I will add more, but they have to unlock it, first. It's a political site, why can't I discuss politics? A lot of people already know about such expressions.

I agree with you but some people get up in a wad over literally nothing and normal discussions turn into places for crybabies to whine about the world not being one giant hug box.

Indomitable Friendship
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:28 pm

Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:
Indomitable Friendship wrote:This is crazy to lock my thread in General. The thread developed substance organically and I intentionally left it open ended to generate discussion for a variety of topics. Literally unlock it and I will edit it and put in more in the OP. The mod that locked my thread is being way too uptight and narrow.

I'm not a "White Supremacist" and I've already made that abundantly clear. 14 Words is just an expression and is not inherently "White Supremacy". Gosh, lighten up.

Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:30 pm

Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:1st of all, you were a white supremacist (14 words supporter)

I'm not a "White Supremacist" and I've already made that abundantly clear. 14 Words is just an expression and is not inherently "White Supremacy". Gosh, lighten up.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"
"Our people"
That's white nationalism bud, whether you like it or not.
bumbling fool
South German Times: Friedrich Schonbrunn diagnosed with Stage 1 Head and Neck Cancer, Gottfried Hallemark to immediately succeed. GDR President Alfred Wolff in grave controversy after calling rival candidate Jakob Silberstein a "schwein" during debate. Joe Biden to host NATO meeting in New York regarding aid to Ukraine. Alpine mountaineer Valentina Giatte successfully summits Mt. Everest. Former Kanzler Johan Schauff to create new hot beverage company, "Schauffee". SPECIAL: The Curious Case of James Friedenwahl: To find out more, log on to timessgermany.eu

The Cazistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cazistan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:31 pm

Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:1st of all, you were a white supremacist (14 words supporter)

peep the telegram I sent

Indomitable Friendship
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:32 pm

The Cazistan wrote:
Indomitable Friendship wrote:I will add more, but they have to unlock it, first. It's a political site, why can't I discuss politics? A lot of people already know about such expressions.

I agree with you but some people get up in a wad over literally nothing and normal discussions turn into places for crybabies to whine about the world not being one giant hug box.

If they want to censor me, I would rather they just be open with it and say so. The same people that throw around words like "supremacist" are the same ones that want to control what people say and think, but I guess the irony is lost on them, unsurprisingly.

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ispravlennaja Tsekovija » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:32 pm

if you plan to be on this site for any substantial amount of time you should probably get used to natural conversation being stifled by uptight squares bc its basically the backbone of the moderation system
""nsg is dumb" —barack obama" —plato

Indomitable Friendship
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:35 pm

Ispravlennaja Tsekovija wrote:

if you plan to be on this site for any substantial amount of time you should probably get used to natural conversation being stifled by uptight squares bc its basically the backbone of the moderation system

I guess, but why even use the forum, then? These guys are power tripping hard and they won't even reply to this thread.

Disgraces
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby Disgraces » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:35 pm

May I ask why you said calling bosnians european is offensive

The Cazistan wrote:I agree with you but some people get up in a wad over literally nothing and normal discussions turn into places for crybabies to whine about the world not being one giant hug box.

If they want to censor me, I would rather they just be open with it and say so. The same people that throw around words like "supremacist" are the same ones that want to control what people say and think, but I guess the irony is lost on them, unsurprisingly.

Cope
The nation that represents my views is Tidaton

Indomitable Friendship
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:41 pm

This is the moderation board, right? I would appreciate if a mod would reply.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:43 pm

Indomitable Friendship wrote:This is the moderation board, right? I would appreciate if a mod would reply.

1: They are Volunteers.
2: They have lives outside of NationStates
3: Give them time, they are also probably discussing it in the sekret mod lair.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

FNU
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 21, 2020

Postby FNU » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:43 pm

Indomitable Friendship wrote:This is the moderation board, right? I would appreciate if a mod would reply.

Patience
/not a mod
I write dumb things, ask and I'll vaguely explain them.

Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:46 pm

Disgraces wrote:

May I ask why you said calling bosnians european is offensive

Cope

Saying all Europeans have the same culture and history is offensive to like... all of European countries who actually have a history.
bumbling fool

Disgraces
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby Disgraces » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:47 pm

Disgraces wrote:May I ask why you said calling bosnians european is offensive

Cope

Saying all Europeans have the same culture and history is offensive to like... all of European countries who actually have a history.

Bosnians are european tho
The nation that represents my views is Tidaton

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:54 pm

I am locking this thread until a mod who is not me since I took part in the thread and is not the mod who locked it can take action. I am locking it due to the spamming occurring here.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:08 pm

Appeal denied.
Indomitable Friendship wrote:The mod that locked my thread is being way too uptight and narrow.

The mod that locked your thread followed site policies and procedures, just as I did when I locked your earlier "chat" thread. You had the opportunity to learn from your mistake, which you apparently chose to ignore.

You have two choices here: follow site rules, or go play elsewhere. Pick one.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation