NATION

PASSWORD

(R) Flaming

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Ansarullah
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

(R) Flaming

Postby Ansarullah » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:16 am

Diahon wrote:
Ansarullah wrote:Oy vey.

so if it's not antisemitism, it's transphobia

or if it isn't one or the other, it's both

pathetic

ps. if your vaunted morals would reduce people to loathsome caricatures than force you to behold them with the fullness of their being, they're not only worthless as guideposts for living, they're aids to rot and worse

correction, you're the tryhard who baited me with your pathetic attempt at a joke -- score one for you, congrats -- then tried not only to make an anagram out of a word, but equated your bait with what is right and just

is your form of extremism to be passive-aggressive, where chess guy's simply murderously bloodthirsty?
Long live a free Ukraine.
Free from Nazism and Zelennsky. Slava Rossiya.

"There is no power in the world that can overcome the will of Allah.
The foundation of this religion will not crumble, no matter how hard the Zionists try, and our humilliation is at it's end."
- Bashar al Assad. Feb. 25th 2022

Santheres
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Santheres » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:57 pm

Ansarullah wrote:
Diahon wrote:so if it's not antisemitism, it's transphobia

or if it isn't one or the other, it's both

pathetic

ps. if your vaunted morals would reduce people to loathsome caricatures than force you to behold them with the fullness of their being, they're not only worthless as guideposts for living, they're aids to rot and worse

This is not flaming. Flaming targets you, not what someone presumes your morals to be. It's harsh, but seems within bounds to me.

correction, you're the tryhard who baited me with your pathetic attempt at a joke -- score one for you, congrats -- then tried not only to make an anagram out of a word, but equated your bait with what is right and just

is your form of extremism to be passive-aggressive, where chess guy's simply murderously bloodthirsty?

What is this? I don't see it in the thread. If you want this dealt with, link to it.

The Caleshan Valkyrie
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Caleshan Valkyrie » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:55 pm

Santheres wrote:
Ansarullah wrote:[/i][/b]

This is not flaming. Flaming targets you, not what someone presumes your morals to be. It's harsh, but seems within bounds to me.

What is this? I don't see it in the thread. If you want this dealt with, link to it.

I hope you don’t mind me popping in to provide the requested link:

Diahon wrote:
Ansarullah wrote:m8 I made a Jew joke and you're the one calling Islam "AIDs" for no reason, I don't know how I'm the troll here

Seems like neither side are doing themselves any favors.
Godulan Puppet #2, RPing as technologically advanced tribal society founded by mongols and vikings (and later with multiple other Asian and Native American cultures) motivated by an intrinsic devotion to the spirit of competition. They'll walk softly, talk softly, and make soothing noises as they stab you in the back and take your stuff... unless you're another Caleshan, whereupon they'll only stab you in the back figuratively!

Used NS stats: Population. That’s it. Anything else not stated in the factbooks is not used.

Intro RP: Gravity Ships and Garden Snips (involved tribes: Plainsrider, Hawkeye, Wavecrasher)
Current RP: A Rock Out of Place (involved tribes: Night Wolf, Deep Kraken, Starwalker)

Immortan Khan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Immortan Khan » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:31 pm

Orthodoxy and Monarchy

Future cyberpunk villain. EO Christian. Purgatorial universalist. Bronze Age warlord grindset.
Pro: Warlordism, harems, Amazonian horse archers, steppebooism
Anti: You

Ansarullah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ansarullah » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:32 pm

Nice leaving out the thing I even responded to

The foundation of this religion will not crumble, no matter how hard the Zionists try, and our humilliation is at it's end."

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:37 pm

Ansarullah wrote:

Nice leaving out the thing I even responded to

This one
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Ansarullah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ansarullah » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:38 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
Ansarullah wrote:Nice leaving out the thing I even responded to

This one

Yes, that

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation