NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flaming/Threadjack in F7

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Caleshan Valkyrie
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2004
New York Times Democracy

[R] Flaming/Threadjack in F7

Postby The Caleshan Valkyrie » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:20 pm

Things done got a little incendiary in the 'Who has better characters thread'.

The following post is the one that most specifically went into flaming:

Marquisal wrote:No, do not be an as*hole

/stillme

Then:

Kiu Ghesik wrote:Maybe quit being an ass to Val and Azur and we’ll consider not showing them the decency you take so much joy in denying to them, but it’s not likely.

Among other things. Things then shifted to who was what and in what way, and I hope that my post in that thread at least defrayed things a bit...
Last edited by The Caleshan Valkyrie on Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Godulan Puppet #2, RPing as technologically advanced tribal society founded by mongols and vikings (and later with multiple other Asian and Native American cultures) motivated by an intrinsic devotion to the spirit of competition. They'll walk softly, talk softly, and make soothing noises as they stab you in the back and take your stuff... unless you're another Caleshan, whereupon they'll only stab you in the back figuratively!

Used NS stats: Population. That’s it. Anything else not stated in the factbooks is not used.

Intro RP: Gravity Ships and Garden Snips (involved tribes: Plainsrider, Hawkeye, Wavecrasher)
Current RP: A Rock Out of Place (involved tribes: Night Wolf, Deep Kraken, Starwalker)

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:43 pm

Marquisal has carried this threadjacking attempt to insinuate Val is somehow out to get him into the compliments thread. He has also repeatedly referred to Val as “she” despite Val being clear he was male- I believe intentional misgendering is a rules violation? Oh, and trollnaming.
Last edited by Kiu Ghesik on Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:58 pm

viewtopic.php?p=38815107#p38815107

Continued threadjack and trollnaming.
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Rozen der Hoffnung. Für das Vaterland."
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the Fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" - Magia German Cover - Sylvia and Julienne miss Oomiya Sakura

Marquisal
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Marquisal » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:02 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:Marquisal has carried this threadjacking attempt to insinuate Val is somehow out to get him into the compliments thread. He has also repeatedly referred to Val as “she” despite Val being clear he was male- I believe intentional misgendering is a rules violation? Oh, and trollnaming.

To be fair, her leader is a woman and in her personalf factbook she claims to be an asian girl.

Second of all, flaming didn't start by my side, but instead this is what happened:
(This is an edit from my last and most detailed explanation)

So, one year ago or something like that it was really late in the country in which I lived (Sweden) (Now had to change to another neighbour country due to studies but anyways) I was tired and I was plying NationStates in the forums. I was a bit noob at the time and I didn't really understand the topic but still I tried to make an answer to my above nation, which was Valentine Z. After that, she replied to me annoyed criticizing my reply and saying that it vas very bad quality answer and the reason why Forum 7 was dying or something like that, I don't remember the exact words. I think that either I posted something or I telegrammed her saying sorry and I edited my post to improve it, yet I got skipped by her and no one replied to me. Then, some months passed, and again I was in the forums, this time I was replying in the "what's your opinion about the AL" topic, and I had to reply to Valentine Z. This time I tried to make a longer post, with more detail about her leader. As she has many factbooks, and none of them is a leader factbook, I made a post about what I was believing that was her leader, but I was wrong and I got repplied with another answer, which was more rude this time and she insulted me and my way of reading and writing. She didn't swear or anything though, but I felt really insulted. I tried again to get in peace with her, but we didn't really do. Then, in this month, I replied to her again in the rate if the AN leader is hot topic, and yet again it was impossible for me to find a factbook of her leader because apparently she doesn't, and she posts information about it in a NationStates topic which I had never heard about. I got another rude answer and the link, so, I red it, and I made a post about it which wasn't very complimenting, yet it wasn't made in any rude way but it was basically joking about that as many people thought that her leader was a girl but he was a boy, I was treating him like an operated trans man who turned into a woman whose surgery didn't really end good. I wasn't trying to be rude, but she felt like it was and wrote me another reply criticizing me even more heavily than before, and told me to never reply to her again. I was feeling obviously insulted, and then 5 minutes after that or so I see that she replyed to me in another post of another topic right after in a very rough and (made on purpose) bad quality way. (This is the reason why I was complaining about her way of forgetting, as it only took her some minutes to forget the "never reply to me again and I will neither do so" so since then I have been answering her in every post that i saw her, as she was doing the same; and as I believe in the old rule of the "eye for an eye" I posted in the same way as she, and the conflict got quickly escalated. Then, many nations such as Azur Deutschland and many others (who I believe are puppets) are trying to troll me very heavily and isolate me from this forum.

I mean, I admit that my way of acting wasn't the closest to what God would want of me, but I believe that it's natural to feel like this after so many times being insulted by a nation who looks really down on me.
_____ |= Feel free to talk to us! =| _____
✠ This GLORIOUS nation is an extreme parody of my political views, but somehow not so much ✠
 _DEUS VULT!_  LINK TO THE SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN: Remember to upvote, a happy FactBook is a happy Marquisal! And a happy Marquisal is good news for everyone!
✯✯This signature was made by the legendary nation of Marquisal, an everlasting force of improvement in the game, which's glory has returned ✯✯

Marquisal
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Marquisal » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:05 pm

Also it is fairly ironical to be reported when I have been suffering trolling so that I started "flaming"
I have been an objective of many nations such as Azur Deutschland, Gandoor, WonderMart, The Archetypal Future Tech Space Empire and Revolutionare DDR.
I am not sure how is this called in this game, but in other forums it is called flame baiting, which is trying to make someone reply with anger to later be reported.
I have suffered this by the hand of this list of nations in several Forum7 posts.
✠ This GLORIOUS nation is an extreme parody of my political views, but somehow not so much ✠
 _DEUS VULT!_  LINK TO THE SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN: Remember to upvote, a happy FactBook is a happy Marquisal! And a happy Marquisal is good news for everyone!
✯✯This signature was made by the legendary nation of Marquisal, an everlasting force of improvement in the game, which's glory has returned ✯✯

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:09 pm

If you want to dig up old posts, here are some really flamebaity posts made by Marquisal.

viewtopic.php?p=38726948#p38726948
Marquisal wrote:48 year old SJW, who has (she/her/that) pronouns in his instagram bio, sitting down in his gaming chair next to the computer, trying to find new posts to report for innapropiate/racism/sexism, that likes to complain but doesn't work any hard to succeed in life. He still lives with his mother, in the backyard, probably in England, and likes to give gifts to children in schools, even if he is banned to do so.
Loves environment, watching p*rn, and probably producing it without much popularity. Definitely has an onlyfans.
Likes anime and hentai.

Hopefully all of this is fake, and the nation is just a satire.
No offense.

viewtopic.php?p=38785147#p38785147
Marquisal wrote:Your character was a man and now is a woman, you can't hide the surgeries that she has been into ;)

Edit: It's really easy to notice that the face traits that your character has would look nicer in a man than in a woman, along with other overall characteristics.
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the Fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" - Magia German Cover - Sylvia and Julienne miss Oomiya Sakura

The Caleshan Valkyrie
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Caleshan Valkyrie » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:11 pm

Marquisal wrote:Also it is fairly ironical to be reported when I have been suffering trolling so that I started "flaming"
I have been an objective of many nations such as Azur Deutschland, Gandoor, WonderMart, The Archetypal Future Tech Space Empire and Revolutionare DDR.
I am not sure how is this called in this game, but in other forums it is called flame baiting, which is trying to make someone reply with anger to later be reported.
I have suffered this by the hand of this list of nations in several Forum7 posts.

You and Kiu were both reported for stepping over the line.

What y'all need to do is just foe each other and avoid posting in threads if it involves replying to something of theirs. That goes for all sides.
Godulan Puppet #2, RPing as technologically advanced tribal society founded by mongols and vikings (and later with multiple other Asian and Native American cultures) motivated by an intrinsic devotion to the spirit of competition. They'll walk softly, talk softly, and make soothing noises as they stab you in the back and take your stuff... unless you're another Caleshan, whereupon they'll only stab you in the back figuratively!

Used NS stats: Population. That’s it. Anything else not stated in the factbooks is not used.

Intro RP: Gravity Ships and Garden Snips (involved tribes: Plainsrider, Hawkeye, Wavecrasher)
Current RP: A Rock Out of Place (involved tribes: Night Wolf, Deep Kraken, Starwalker)

Marquisal
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Marquisal » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:18 pm

Azur Deutschland wrote:If you want to dig up old posts, here are some really flamebaity posts made by Marquisal.

viewtopic.php?p=38726948#p38726948
Marquisal wrote:48 year old SJW, who has (she/her/that) pronouns in his instagram bio, sitting down in his gaming chair next to the computer, trying to find new posts to report for innapropiate/racism/sexism, that likes to complain but doesn't work any hard to succeed in life. He still lives with his mother, in the backyard, probably in England, and likes to give gifts to children in schools, even if he is banned to do so.
Loves environment, watching p*rn, and probably producing it without much popularity. Definitely has an onlyfans.
Likes anime and hentai.

No offense.

viewtopic.php?p=38785147#p38785147
Marquisal wrote:Your character was a man and now is a woman, you can't hide the surgeries that she has been into ;)

Edit: It's really easy to notice that the face traits that your character has would look nicer in a man than in a woman, along with other overall characteristics.

This is satire.

Since you want to quote flaming posts:

Azur Deutschland wrote:Love: Nothing.
Hate: The flag, the primary banner.

Azur Deutschland wrote:I'm not ValZ, bruh.
:rofl:

/stillme and ValZ tbh

The Archetypal Future Tech Space Empire wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:1st Cpt. Angela Stella Trista Josephine Natalie Rv. E. Tps. “The Eternal Explorer” Bethany Alyssa Valeska Payton. Mikayla Gosling Josie Rowan Serenity Chelsea Mikayla Hannah Tan Fang Ling: [Gently leaning against a street light around the vicinity, she gave a small headshake and looked at the scene.] Tsk tsk, aww! I mean... the Lieutenant is right, that was actually something pretty darn dangerous. But I will have to admit, that was the best thing I have ever seen! Had it not for the fact that there are no cameras and camera crew around, I really would have taken it for an action movie scene. That was dangerous, but very, very awesome! You must have calculated such a trajectory... I think. Did you? Ahh, anyway, still cool! Oh yeah, I know this is weird asking, but do you think I could get an autograph from you? I like to travel around the world and meet people, so this will be nice for me!

------

YL sees Angela (this time, yes. I like to use other characters; her name is clickable) in her lab, fiddling around with a new equipment. It was quite a delicate and sensitive device, on top of being extremely difficult to use. She turned a few knobs here and there, along with touching the screen, only to see if fizz out. Thinking she might have broke it, Angela went into a small panic, looking around the lab and asking YL on what to do and what happened... only to see the screen rebooting once again. "Oh yeah, so sorry! It was just low on battery and was low power mode! I err... I normally don't panic like this, hehe. Not all the time. Sometimes."

“Perfectly understandable; I too have no idea how to handle new technology. I once panicked for a bit because I didn’t even know how to drive my environmentally-friendly-electric-powered-self-driving flying car.”
- Campbell

YL sees Campbell in said environmentally-friendly-electric-powered-self-driving-flying car which he uses to pull off a drift. He flubs the stunt and crashes his car into a car shop that is full of environmentally-friendly-electric-powered-self-driving-flying cars. Most of those cars burst into flames and Campbell just hightails it from the site.

Here I got deliberately skipped

The Archetypal Future Tech Space Empire wrote:
Sherechia wrote:"The song keeps saying Deja Vu and all I kept thinking about is Deja Vu from initial D, anyway that looks like to be a type 74, all I know is that its a slightly better armored Leopard 1, I heard that the whole speed over armor thing didn't work out for them so i'm not sure if I trust the Type 74, I dont know but that bicycle seat shaped turret might cause a few ricochets from older rounds so I guess thats something. I can't comment on the other equipment so back to the song, I kind of like it, its face paced and it makes me want to race some old 80s or 90s car down the highway or mountain roads. So anyway im going to drive my Daisan 855 down the highway at midnight, what could possibly go wrong?"
-Inogo Estima

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o1Mh8wIlvA&t=233s
"Skip to 3:53 and just watch like a minute of it, this usually happens when im on Daikan"
-Inogo Estima

“I’ve never rode a horse before so this video’s point of view gives me the impression of what horse riding is like.”
- Campbell
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_nvfeGYbi8

Also here

WonderMart wrote:
(Image)
Carl’s Mood: Skeptical
"What in the hell am I reading here? You know what, I won't even question this. It's beyond logical reason. Don't get me wrong, Marshal is a perfectly effective leader in the academic sense, I mean he has a crown that was probably once made of metal, but the sheer absurdity of his rule makes me question his legitimacy. I feel like I'm reading a hyperbolic onion article with every account of his actions, every statement, every biographical tidbit. Let's face it, he leads an intoxicating cult of personality, and just like all the great despots in history, his portrait's being pinned on the dart board of assassins faster than he can plaster his own face on every wall, window, and bathroom in town. Supreme Leader? Supreme feeder more like. Feeder of bullsh*t, that is. In any case, he doesn't exactly make a compelling argument for likability."

"I see he's a graduate of PragerU. Marshal's display of insufferable incoherency is impressive, but I don't even think a single political outlet in the world would want to invite Marshal's commentary. He's already jammed the information highways of his nation with so much disjointed nonsense that he's literally filibustering the public understanding of democracy. I don't even know how someone does that, but lo and behold, Marshal has. What else is there really to say? He's a flamboyant peacock running a salt-based banana republic, and I think that speaks for itself."

● Carl Kirkman, General Manager (#1309) ●

Here I got flamebaited

Aenglide wrote:Portvgal

And here I got skipped by double-posting

And, basically if you just read my last 3 pages of posts, it is fairly easy to see many more deliberate skipping and flamebaiting.
Last edited by Marquisal on Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:29 pm

Marquisal wrote:This is satire.

Your "satire" is just trolling under thin veneer of IC, which is quite evident by you taking real, true IC posts as attacks on you, the user, rather than your character.
Plus, the first post I quoted (viewtopic.php?p=38726948#p38726948) was a post in an OOC thread, so I don't see how that can even be 'satire'.
Last edited by Azur Deutschland on Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Marquisal
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Marquisal » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:36 pm

Azur Deutschland wrote:
Marquisal wrote:This is satire.

Your "satire" is just trolling under thin veneer of IC, which is quite evident by you taking real, true IC posts as attacks on you, the user, rather than your character.
Plus, the first post I quoted (viewtopic.php?p=38726948#p38726948) was a post in an OOC thread, so I don't see how that can even be 'satire'.

Please do not omit your own posts attacking me as an user instead of following the topics.
You and your friends/puppets I'm not sure what they are, were just flaming against me.

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:38 pm

Marquisal wrote:
Azur Deutschland wrote:Your "satire" is just trolling under thin veneer of IC, which is quite evident by you taking real, true IC posts as attacks on you, the user, rather than your character.

Please do not omit your own posts attacking me as an user instead of following the topics.
You and your friends/puppets I'm not sure what they are, were just flaming against me.

I didn't attack you, the user, in those quotes.
All you quoted was me saying that I don't like your flag and that I'm not ValZ.
None of those other quotes are mine.
Last edited by Azur Deutschland on Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marquisal
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Marquisal » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:44 pm

Azur Deutschland wrote:
Marquisal wrote:

I didn't attack you, the user, in those quotes.
All you quoted was me saying that I don't like your flag and that I'm not ValZ.
None of those other quotes are mine.

First of all, I have not posted all the posts in which you attemt to trigger me.
Second of all, in those posts it is fairly easy to see your aims of skipping me, while laughing at me, so that I do not get any reply from anyone else in the topic and therefore get isolated. That is trolling, and that is an attack against the user.

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:50 pm

You're the one trying to accuse me of being someone I'm not.
Though, I'm quite flattered that you think I'm capable of being a super nice individual like Valentine Z. However, I regret to inform you again that I am, in fact, not Valentine Z.

Marquisal
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Marquisal » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:53 pm

Also, Revolutionare DDR, a fairly obvious puppet of Azur Deutschland, that shares the same nation (germany), almost identical banners, and the same aim against me and rudeness, despite never having ever talked to them before; has done something very peculiar:

Her posts stopped in may, and now suddenly in july, 3 of the only 4 posts that they have made in forums are replies to me in a rude tone with no previous contact with me.

Posting flaming posts against one nation in particular, with not only the main nation but with other puppets to avoud double posting and to avoid being spotted is a serious way of trolling, as it involves the deliberate attack against only one user with many nations. This can be considered the NS equivalence of bulling.

Revolutionare DDR
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 17, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Revolutionare DDR » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:56 pm

You mean this nation, which I even state in the SIG that this is an Azur Deutschland puppet?
You mean the posts I made with this nation that were not against you, the user, but rather your IC character?

Again, you take real IC responses as attacks on you, the user, instead of as IC responses. This clearly indicates that your own IC is just you OOC, so I don't see how you can claim it's 'satire'
Last edited by Revolutionare DDR on Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revolutionäre Deutsche Demokratische Republik
"Auferstanden aus Ruinen"
East Germany got real tired of both the West and the Soviets. Maybe I'll give this nation a rewrite/touch up.
We got mechs and we are fighting aliens too. - Just Monika

Marquisal
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Marquisal » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:57 pm

Azur Deutschland wrote:You're the one trying to accuse me of being someone I'm not.
Though, I'm quite flattered that you think I'm capable of being a super nice individual like Valentine Z. However, I regret to inform you again that I am, in fact, not Valentine Z.

I haven't claimed that you are Valentine Z, I have stated that it is a chance that all the attacks on me were perpetuated by Valentine Z and puppets, or friends/allies of her, or nations with no correlation.

I am not reporting Valentine Z for trolling, even though she has deliberately skipped me and damaged my integrity in posts. I am stating the flamebaiting against me by you and other nations, no matter if they are only one user or plenty of them.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:07 pm

Isn’t that basically stating that anyone who criticizes you is trolling you, I.e. trollnaming? And aren’t you basically ignoring multiple people including Val himself telling you that he’s a dude, thus intentionally misgendering him?

Add that to the report list, I guess.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Marquisal
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Marquisal » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:23 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:Isn’t that basically stating that anyone who criticizes you is trolling you, I.e. trollnaming? And aren’t you basically ignoring multiple people including Val himself telling you that he’s a dude, thus intentionally misgendering him?

This shows that she is a SHE, I'm not misgendering anyone; at first I also thougt though that she was a boy because her nation's leader was a male.
Here you can find her, she is a girl.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=val ... /id=532862

And the statement of trolling me is not because of criticizing me. Many people criticize me and I do not state that they are trolls. But if one user targets me, to only critizise me, to only be rude, to not let me play in the forums and isolate me, that is trolling, and that is what I have lived by the hand of the nations that I am reporting.
Last edited by Marquisal on Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:25 pm

Marquisal wrote:
Kiu Ghesik wrote:Isn’t that basically stating that anyone who criticizes you is trolling you, I.e. trollnaming? And aren’t you basically ignoring multiple people including Val himself telling you that he’s a dude, thus intentionally misgendering him?

This is SHE, I'm not misgendering at first I also thougt she was a boy because her nation's leader was a male.

Please read the fine print at the bottom of the factbook you just linked.

"If you are wondering after I dragged you through all of that... I am indeed a hetero man. And that woman is not me (she's from This Person Does Not Exist)."

You've clearly been misgendering ValZ.
Last edited by Azur Deutschland on Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HISPIDA
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2021
Anarchy

Postby HISPIDA » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:28 pm

Marquisal wrote:

This shows that she is a SHE, I'm not misgendering anyone; at first I also thougt though that she was a boy because her nation's leader was a male.

Would like to clarify some things here:

1. Val is a male. I've talked with him about it off-site and on-site, and he's clarified that it's just a running joke about how commonly people misgender him.

2. At the very bottom of that factbook, it says, and I quote:

"If you are wondering after I dragged you through all of that... I am indeed a hetero man. And that woman is not me (she's from This Person Does Not Exist)."

Now, if this counts as spamming moderation, then it was a genuine mistake and I apologize. Just wanted to clear some things up.
Last edited by HISPIDA on Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Algerstonia did nothing wrong. Hold Moderators accountable. (she/they)
"We have liberated Europe from fascism, and they will never forgive us for it." - Georgy Zhukov (purportedly)
read my iiwiki
free palestine. trans rights are human rights. no war but class war
Victory Day: February 23, 2022

Marquisal
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Marquisal » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:32 pm

Azur Deutschland wrote:
Marquisal wrote:
This is SHE, I'm not misgendering at first I also thougt she was a boy because her nation's leader was a male.

Please read the fine print at the bottom of the factbook you just linked.

You've clearly been misgendering ValZ.

Oh, an arial 1 written statement. I really didn't expect that.
In my defense, the photo on the top is really confusing on this topic and someone doesn't expect a tiny statement at the bottom of a very long list to claim that the photo is fake and that he is a man.

I guess I was right at first when some months ago I thougt that Valentine Z was a man. Sorry for this misunderstanding, I had no aim to misgender anyone.
Seriously, the factbook confused me, it was hard to spot that information.
I had no aim to attack him or his gender.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:50 pm

So I have to chime in.

I have nothing personal against the misgendering bits (I know moderation doesn't like it, but it seems like a misunderstanding)... in their defense, my Factbook was a bit confusing on that front in a joke sense, and I have no intentions to catfish people, if that is such a thing here. So, no harm in this aspect.

However, if you do read my OOC Factbook till the end, I did indicate that I'm a cis man. The rules, as far as I remember, did not say anything about using "wrong" OOC info - I decided to go with it because I got called "she" so many times and thus I played along. I technically still have correct info and pronouns, just at the bottom of the dispatch.

I also don't really appreciate being accused of using puppets. That is why I have a list of puppets in a Factbook for a reason, please do go read that: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=val ... /id=818030. At no point in time I have secret puppets. I'm not shilling my Factbook here; this is completely OOC and there for these exact reasons.

As for the rest... I'll let moderation sort it out. For now, know that all I did was to ask (politely but I'll admit, a bit heated) that we go our own ways and never interact again - to which you "honoured" by posting below me almost consistently. I also really don't remember sending a TG to you, not as far as in this 3 years window. Nor have I been perpetuating people to go and harass you or skip you. Worst I did is express my disappointment.

Have a good day.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:18 pm

I'm digging through this, locked to prevent people posting around me while I sort this out.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:50 pm

Marquisal wrote:No, do not be an as*hole

/stillme

Likes anime and hentai.

No offense.

Marquisal wrote:I appreciate your powerful hability of forgetting, one easy example that showcases your inmense powers on this is the moment in which you told me not to reply to your posts, and five minutes later you reply to mine in another topic in a rude way. I find it fascinating, so much that it brought to me inspiration to do the same to you, and I have been doing so since then.

Also, I find majestic your tirelessness, as you tirelessly influenciate nations (or very probably create puppets) to reply to me in every forum post in a rude, horrible quality way. If this wasn't you, I'm sorry for this accusation, but I will always remember the words that you stated against me.

And, to finish, Valentine Z, I want to remark your power, as it is really hard to make a cheerful and funny guy like my Marshal dislike so hard one nation who he has spoken so little, and who he has tried three times to re-instaurate peace with, yet, your will failed to keep it and forgot... Again... Wow powerful forgetting powers...

Simply unique.

Marquisal wrote:
Kiu Ghesik wrote:really cool rant there bro, I’m shelving it right next to the “nihilism bad because it is bad” one and the “you can see the surgeries, now where may I leave this /pol/ copypasta” one. shame you can’t seem to think that just maybe it’s your consistently horrible attitude to others that’s earned you this response and not some forum-spanning Val-led conspiracy.

Valbro is pending btw.

You haven't seen with my eyes, you haven't lived what I have.
I am a man who has tried tirelessly to improve the relationship between those nations, specially with Valentine Z, who has tried to talk to them and manage to get a bit of peace, and who has gotten only two answers: Silence and insults, in different times, of course.
I admit that I am annoyed, and that I have replied with annoyance sometimes, but this originates from the past, from posts full of good words or innocence, with no annoyance from me, yet, misunderstood. I have tried to fix this misunderstanding, yet I have found no solution. I ignored Valentine Z's posts, yet she didn't do the same with mines. The vile answers and repplies that I have got, the many trolling posts directed against me to annoy me, are what have significantly modified my tone with those people, it is a tone of frustration, of a man who tried to do good, and got repplied with nothing but bad aims...

/skipme

Marquisal - *** Warned for the flaming/threadjacking combo across several threads, as exemplified above. ***

Kiu Ghesik wrote:really cool rant there bro, I’m shelving it right next to the “nihilism bad because it is bad” one and the “you can see the surgeries, now where may I leave this /pol/ copypasta” one. shame you can’t seem to think that just maybe it’s your consistently horrible attitude to others that’s earned you this response and not some forum-spanning Val-led conspiracy.

Valbro: imo the whole archival project you’ve decided to go into is really kind. The auto prune may be a necessary thing to ensure F7 stays more or less uncluttered by one-liner span threads, but when the more interesting threads get caught up in that auto prune it can be quite unfortunate. Thus having something that can at least keep the memories from those threads that I enjoyed alive is really nice.

Kiu Ghesik wrote:Maybe quit being an ass to Val and Azur and we’ll consider not showing them the decency you take so much joy in denying to them, but it’s not likely.

To be honest both Val and Azur have crafted quite compelling narratives with their characters as a whole, but if I had to choose one group I liked more- for the sake of logic, this is between the Twins and Valentijn/Clarissa- I find Val’s characters just a tad more appealing. This is largely because of detail. I can see them being a cute couple developing a natural romance, and the interplay between them and the people around them is really touching. Val does a great job writing all of this down to novel-length, and I respect his commitment. The Rose Twins are also both quite sweet in their own right, and the familial love they have for the people around them is sweet, but they’re detailed more in broad sentiments than in blocks of text, and there’s a little less for me to sink my teeth into. Just a little less. Thus Val wins in this duo of duos- but still a solid showing nonetheless!

Kie Ghesik - *** Warned for feeding the threadjack and the flaming. ***

Everyone involved - Put each other on ignore if you can't play nicely with each other. It's starting to look like some players might be going out of their way to skip another - don't do that, or it might come across to us as baiting. If you don't have anything to say about the AN, wait for someone else to post who does.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:52 pm

Thanks, I appreciate the effort.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation